几周前道格买♥♥了辆摩托车
Doug bought the bike a few weeks ago.
他是公♥司♥人力 老实说
He works in HR, and frankly,
我觉得他可能有轻微的中年危机
I think he might be having some sort of mild mid-life crisis.
但他在大学时有一辆摩托车
But he had a motorcycle in college,
他非常喜欢 我也想支持他
and it made him happy, and I want to support him,
尽管我不喜欢
but I don't like it.
然后我看见他穿着油腻腻的T恤站在车♥库♥里
But then I saw him in the garage in a greasy T-shirt,
他看上去棒极了 好像回到二十五年前一样
and he looked good. Like, 1993 good.
妈妈 你还好吗
Mom. You okay?
宝贝 狗去哪了
Sweetie, where's the dog?
它逃跑了
He got away.
等等 在这吗
Wait, in here?
你把狗带到医院来了
You brought the dog in the hospital?
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
再次抱歉
Again.
我去看看你丈夫的情况 好吗
I'll check on your husband, okay?
卡德里 找到那狗
Qadri, go find the dog.
-卡德里 -我是班上第三名
- Qadri. - I was third in my class.
爸爸的头皮严重撕裂
Dad has a nasty scalp lac,
右颞区的脊柱错位
and I felt a step-off on the right temporal area,
可以排除颅骨骨折的可能
so we've got to rule out a skull fracture.
你作为军人引以为傲的准时性呢
I thought military people prided themselves on their punctuality.
20分钟前就呼了你
I paged you 20 minutes ago.
我在急诊室呢 而且你呼我去楼梯间
I was in the E.R. And you paged me to a stairwell
可你根本不在那
and then you weren't there.
我太紧张了 得不断走动
Well, I had to walk. I was stressed.
永远不要质疑主治医生
And attendings are never wrong.
你紧张是因为知道了那件事
You're stressing about the thing we both know
害怕说漏了嘴 对吗
and can't talk about, right?
我今天要跟着谢博德医生和亨特少校
I know. I'm working with Dr. Shepherd and Major Hunt today,
有种背叛了指挥官的感觉
and I feel like I'm lying to my commanding officer.
我讨厌秘密 最恨保密了
I hate secrets. I've always hated keeping them.
秘密像种子在内心扎根
They start out as these tiny seeds of information,
最后疯长成要命的捕蝇草
and then they grow into these terrifying Venus flytraps
慢慢吞噬你和他人的关系
that will eat your relationships alive, one by one.
我们不能坐以待毙
We have to do something.
-我们 -对
- We? - Yes.
阿米莉亚挺开心的
Amelia's happy.
她像《天才小麻烦》一样快乐平摊抚养权
She's like "Leave It To Beaver," Co-parenting happy.
1997年美国电影
她和欧文早就忘了
She and Owen are completely oblivious about the love child
他们的爱子正如炸♥弹♥般轰向他们
that is just going to drop on them like a bomb!
孩子不是炸♥弹♥
Babies are not bombs.
非常抱歉
I'm very sorry.
我也不知道我是怎么了
I don't know what's wrong with me.
以前还挺乐观的
I used to have it together.
非常理智 直到HIPAA
I used to be sane, but then HIPAA
被人求婚再加上睡眠不足
and half-marriage proposals and not enough sleep.
艾弗里医生向你求婚了
Dr. Avery proposed?
走开 你不是我朋友
Go away. We're not friends.
你呼我来的
Well, you paged me.
走 快走
Go. Go!
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yes.
很抱歉昨晚没买♥♥牛奶回来
I'm really sorry I didn't come back with the milk last night.
我去了商店 之后
I -- I drove to the store, and then I --
不小心开回了家 非常疲惫 所以
I drove to the wrong house, and I got tired, so I just --
不想动了 但我确实买♥♥了牛奶
I stayed there. But I did buy the milk.
艾弗里医生
Dr. Avery?
妮莎又犯病了
Nisha's cultures are back.
稍等 晚点再说
Uh, can I -- Can we talk later?
马上隔离送进手术室
We need to isolate her and get her into O.R., stat.
茜茜
Cece
现在请你去外面等候
I need you on the other side of that glass right now, please.
她父母还没来呢 我不想留她一个人
Her parents aren't here yet. I don't want to leave her alone.
请配合一下 谢谢
Right now. Please. Thank you.
妮莎 你被感染了
Nisha, you've got an infection, okay?
一种坏死性筋膜炎
It's called necrotizing fasciitis.
非常严重
It's very serious.
马上送你进手术室
We're gonna get you straight into the O.R., okay?
告诉妈妈我爱她
Tell my mom I love her.
跟她说谢谢
Tell her thank you.
告诉她
Tell her --
你还有很多路要走呢 妮莎
You're just getting started, Nisha.
你知道吗
Do you hear me?
你还有很多路要走
You are just getting started.
等一下 施密特 不用带她去手术室
Schmitt, wait. We're not taking her to the O.R.
带她去地下室
Let me get her to the basement.
-地下室有什么 -我得找到贝利
- What's in the basement? - I got to find Bailey.
不得不感慨惊叹
You better be here to wonder and marvel
未来的医学科技
at the future of medicine.
我就是来瞻仰高科技的
That's exactly what I'm doing.
乔·威尔逊想出一个超赞的点子
Jo Wilson came up with an insanely brilliant idea
能彻底改变我们的工作方式
that will change the way we do our jobs.
我决定奖励她
And I would like to offer her
一笔外科创新奖学金
a surgical innovation fellowship.
这什么子虚乌有的奖学金
That is a thing that doesn't exist.
对 所以才需要开设
Exactly. That's why we should invent it --
才能号♥召并嘉奖更多人才
so we can wonder and marvel some more.
我刚花了一大笔钱等着回本呢格蕾
I just spent a lot of money to make money, Grey.
赚了钱才能有更多开销
I need to let it make some money before I spend any more.
可以留住阿历克斯哦
We'd get to keep Alex.
只有失去阿历克斯后省下的工钱
The only way I could afford a new fellowship for Jo Wilson
才够给乔·威尔逊发奖学金
is with the salary I'd free up by losing Alex Karev.
留住阿历克斯 就没钱了
But I have to replace Karev, so there is no money.
我的病人有坏死性筋膜炎
My patient has necrotizing fasciitis.
我要申请高压舱的使用权
I need the hyperbaric chamber.
这是她唯一的选择
I think it's her only shot.
你想在这做清创手术
You want to debride her in here?
这怎么可能
How would you do that?
这里不能使用任何电器
You can't use any electricity in here.
不能用烧灼术 不能
No cautery, no --
没事 我用老办法来
It's okay, I'll go old school.
只用手术刀
I'll just use a scalpel.
不行 这里是坐人的
No, you sit in here.
不是拿给你做手术的
You don't operate in here.
这里就好比是桑拿室
Think of it like a spa.
研究表明在高浓度氧气下清创
Debriding in high-flow oxygen has shown
能提高挤压伤患者伤口感染时的
to improve survival outcomes in crush injuries
存活率
with wound infections.
用手术刀清创得好几个小时
Debriding with a scalpel would take hours.
其他人有出现减压病的风险不说
You'd be putting your staff at risk for decompression illness,
你会被困在这里
a-and you'd be stuck in here.
直到降压前你都不能离开
You couldn't leave until it was depressurized.
那这高压舱没啥用嘛
Okay, this thing is useless.
咱卖♥♥了给乔·威尔逊发奖金吧
I say we sell it and keep Jo Wilson.
格蕾 我说了不行 艾弗里
Grey, the answer is no. Avery --
要不是德卢卡把我从那辆车里拉出来
If DeLuca hadn't pulled me out of the way of that van,
她可能就没事了
then that woman might be fine.
她都有可能打911求救
All right? She might have been the one that called 911
等人来把我抬上救护车
and put me in the ambulance for all that I know,
我正站在这呢 毫发无损
and I'm here, I'm okay.
我正站在一个
I'm standing in a medical spaceship
救死扶伤的医疗舱里
that you built for us to save lives,
而你却在阻止我拯救这个女孩
and the only one standing in the way of me saving hers is you.
求你了
Please.
如何
So?
她在地下室修了个潜水艇
She built a submarine in the basement,
暂时拿不出钱来
and apparently there's no money now.
那我们该怎么办
So, what do we do now?
不知道 等待更多的可用资金
I don't know. Wait for more funds to become available?
要我说还是去波士顿吧
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表