贝莉 你这是治标不治本呀
Bailey, you're trying to fix the inside from the outside,
我懂你 因为我内心就很混乱
and I know because my insides are a damn mess.
你得去寻求帮助 贝莉
You need to get some help, Bailey.
嗨
Hi.
有时间吗
You got a minute?
我一直在想昨天的事
Been thinking about yesterday.
那是我们有过最大的一次争吵
That was kind of the first big fight we've ever really had.
杰克逊 我不知道该怎么和你说
Jackson, I-I don't know how to say this.
- 不 没事的 - 你什么都不用说
- No, it's okay. - You don't have to say anything.
玛姬
Maggie.
杰克逊 我很抱歉
Jackson, I'm so sorry.
是你妈妈
It's your mom.
- 嗨 赫尔姆 - 你好
- Hey, Helm. - Hey.
你带菲比去术前准备吗
You're taking Phoebe up for the procurement?
是的 格蕾医生在2号♥手术室等我们
Yes. Uh, Dr. Grey's meeting us in O.R. 2
卡德里在给茜茜做准备
while Qadri preps Cece.
我和你们一起 谢谢
I'm joining. Thanks.
- 嘿 - 不
- Hey. - No!
什么 我也要去手术室
What? I'm... I'm going to the O.R.
你在跟踪我
You're following me.
我要去你的手术室 我负责这个病例
I'm going to your O.R. I'm on the case.
好吧 那我会站在这边
Okay, uh, I will stand over here,
也不会说话 甚至不看着你
and I will be silent, and I won't look at you.
手术床经过 小心
Coming in, careful.
走 走 走 走
Go. Go, go, go.
- 嘿 - 当心
- Hey. - Watch it.
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey, hey, hey!
泰迪 我们得
Teddy, we need to...
欧文 我现在得回手术室
Owen, I'm... I'm heading back into the O.R.
我来吧
I got this.
嘿 我们来吧
Hey, we got this.
你怎么能瞒着我
How could you have kept this from me?
你别表现得这件事好像对我很容易一样
Don't act like this should've been easy.
嘿
Hey!
我到处找你
I have been looking for you everywhere
我想和你说 就是
because I had to see you and tell you that, um...
我要申请成为
whoa... um, that I want to apply
贝蒂的正式养母
to be Betty's official foster mom,
因为政策什么的
which might mean that Betty and I have to move out for a while
我和贝蒂会搬出去一段时间 但是我爱她
for bureaucratic whatever, but, um... I love her.
你知道的 就像我们爱她对吗
You know? Like, we love her, right?
Oh, take me down
怎么了 出什么事了吗
What? Did something happen?
有时候 我们身体的信♥号♥♥会出现混乱
Sometimes our body's signals get messed up...
身体的保险装置也不再有用
...and our failsafe goes haywire.
身体不会产生血栓 反而会清除他们
Instead of making clots, our body destroys them.
- 怎么了 - 艾米利亚 我得
- What is it? - Amelia, I need to...
我们得
We need to...
而那些本该保护我们的机制
And the thing that's supposed to help us
反倒伤害了我们
only hurts us.
发生了什么
What's happening?
我们被困住了
We're stuck.
这意味着开始失血
It means we start to bleed...
所有机能逐渐失灵
...and everything shuts down.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表