或理查德
Or Richard.
不管怎样 我不知道那个项目进展如何
Anyway, I'm not sure how that project is going.
我有一种不好的感觉
I have a bad feeling.
为什么 为什么会这样
Why? Why is that?
算了 我就打算支持他
Never mind. I'm just gonna be supportive.
我懂了
I get it.
因为他是你的男朋友
Because he's your boyfriend.
麦琪怎么样 她对上电视节目紧张吗
How is Maggie doing? Is she nervous about the TV thing?
她化了两次妆
Well, she put her makeup on twice,
然后他们把妆擦掉又重新化了一次
and then they wiped it right off and then re-applied it, so...
进展很顺利
It's going great.
他能在水下呼吸吗
Hey, can he breathe underwater?
快走吧 格蕾
Just keep walking, Grey.
她告诉过你她不敢回家吗
She told you she's afraid to go home?
但她似乎表现得不错
But she seems to be doing fine.
确实不错
Yes, she is.
但你知道 精神病
But, you know, mental illness
和癌症及糖尿病 任何慢性病一样
is like cancer and diabetes, any other chronic illness --
需要监视病情
you have to monitor.
她为什么会告诉你这个
Why was she even telling you this?
我问她感觉怎么样
I asked her how she was.
贝利 这是你的某种十字军东征吗
Is this some kind of crusade for you, Bailey?
你先去找德鲁卡医生谈心 现在又找我妈
I mean, first going after Dr. DeLuca, now my mom?
我没有对任何人有什么"企图"
Wh-- I'm not "Going after" anyone.
因为你似乎有偏见
'Cause it seems like you're prejudiced.
什么
It -- What?
你对精神病患者有偏见
Against people with mental illness.
我才没有 你这个混♥蛋♥
I'm not prejudiced, you jackass!
我自己就是个精神病患者
I am a person with mental illness!
我每天都能应付它
And I cope with it every day.
我吃了药 我做得很好
I take my medication, and I'm doing great.
但是有时候 我需要帮助
But, sometimes, I need help.
这就是我要你继续当主任的原因
That's -- That's why I asked you to stay on as chief.
寻求那种帮助很困难
And it's hard to ask for that help.
你妈需要寻求帮助 但她做不到
Your mother needs to ask, and she can't.
你的工作就是让她能做到
Your job is to make it so that she can.
尽你做儿子的责任 小伙子
So do your job, son.
偏见
Prejudiced.
混♥蛋♥
Jackass.
搞什么
What the hell?
告诉我发生了什么事
Tell me what happened.
昨晚我发现文森佐·德卢卡
Last night, I found Vincenzo DeLuca
建议我的病人让早产儿在婴儿袋里发育
counseling my patient to gestate her premature baby in a bag.
什么 他跟你的病人说了这些
What? He talked to your patient?
没错 他说胎儿
Yeah. He said that the fetus would be
在人造子♥宫♥内会很安全
safe and sound in an artificial womb.
他在研究这个项目
Listen. He -- He's working on --
我一晚上输了几次血来争取时间
I transfused multiple times overnight to buy time,
但我只是浪费血而已
but I'm just wasting blood.
我要尽快手术
I'm gonna have to operate soon.
但 亚历克斯 我们能做到吗
But, Alex, we can do this?
我们能拯救病人只有21周的婴儿吗
I mean, we can save my patient's 21-week-old baby?
我们能同时保住母子二人吗
Can we really save them both?
你见到麦琪了吗
Hey. Have you seen Maggie?
我知道
Um, I know.
那是《早安西雅图》的节目主持人吗
Is that the woman from "Good Morning Seattle"?
没错 麦琪现在是红人了
Yeah, Maggie's very fancy now.
我在不知情的情况下接受了这份工作
Right, uh-huh. I-I -- I took the job here before anyone knew.
你在这找到了家人
And you found a family.
我知道
Yeah. I mean, I-I knew that,
我生母以前在这里工作 然后她去世了
my mom had been here and she was gone.
但我完全不知道我有个姐姐
But I had no idea that I had a sister.
还有一个男人...
And, um, a man who, um...
我父亲比尔·皮尔斯 他养育了我
I have a father -- Bill Pierce, who raised me.
老爸你好
Hi, Dad.
但理查德·韦伯是份额外的奖励
but Richard Webber is, uh, a bonus.
我不知道还能怎么形容
I don't know how else to describe it.
我很幸运
I'm very lucky.
听着像是个不错的惊喜
Sounds like a pleasant surprise.
不仅是不错
It's more than pleasant.
是改变我生命的惊喜
It's life-changing.
天啊
Oh, my God.
但你错失了见你生母的良机
But you missed that crucial window, the chance to meet your mother.
怎么了
What?
的确如此 但
I did, but...
这是个预兆
That's a sign.
我想问她我该不该找自己的生母
I came here to ask her whether I should find my birth mother,
然后她
and then she's --
这是个预兆
That is a sign.
我悉知了他人不曾知道的她
...gain a perspective on her that no one else got.
怎么了
What?
没事
Uh, nothing.
你是否认为
Do you think...
怎么了
What?
我之前联♥系♥上了我的生父 这并不是个好主意
I connected with my father a while back, and it was not the best idea.
这没有让我的痛苦减少
It didn't alleviate any of my pain.
只是让我更痛苦
It just kind of created more.
除非你想寻找某些重要的答案
So unless there's some big answer that you're looking for,
不然还是放弃比较好
you might just want to let it go.
我是说 养育我的是
My point was, I was -- I was raised by...
你毁了我的预兆
You took my sign down.
是一对优秀的父母 他们鼓励我追求理想
wonderful parents who encouraged me to go for everything I wanted.
广♥告♥回来后 我们将学做三明治
When we come back, we're making wraps --
点亮孩子的午餐盒的美味三明治
the sandwich solution that brightens your kid's lunch box.
爸爸 为什么你会去那里
Papa, why were you even in there?
爸爸
Papa.
德卢卡医生 你不能承诺我病人虚假的手术
Dr. DeLuca, you can't promise fake procedures with my patients.
请不要这样
Please.
那你告诉我一个可行的方案
Tell me something you try that could work.
我有一个成功的实验对象
I have a living subject.
和一个失败的 就在昨晚
And a dead one -- just last night!
爸爸 你不顾后果鲁莽行事 你真是
P-Papa, you are reckless! You are thoughtless! You just -- You just --
好了 我们现在还得收拾残局呢
All right, right now, we have a mess to clean up with this patient.
我需要你的帮助
And you're gonna help.
不 不 你留在这里
No, no, no, no. You stay here.
我是认真的
I mean it.
你做得够多了
You've done enough.
我现在得带你去做手术
I have to take you up to surgery now,
很有可能我需要做子♥宫♥切除术
and I will most likely have to do a hysterectomy.
等等 不
Wait. N-No.
那个医生 他说能救宝宝
That doctor -- he said he could save the baby.
他告诉你的那个方案还不可行
The procedure he told you about is not yet available.
但他说可以
But he said it was.
他说他能做到
He said he could do it.
手术还未批准做人类临床测试
It -- It hasn't been tested in people.
我们没有获批在你们孩子身上尝试这项治疗
We don't have approval to try this procedure on your baby.
我批准
I-I approve.
我是母亲 我给你批准
I'm the mother. I give you approval.
做吧
Do it.
试试看
Try it!
我不可以
I-I can't.
你就...任由我们的孩子死掉吗
You'll just...let our baby die?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
有任何救活婴儿的可能吗
Is there any chance, any chance at all?
我会接生你们的孩子
I'll deliver your baby
尽我所能确保孩子存活时舒适
and make sure the baby is comfortable for as long as I can.
而且 你们可以抱抱她
And -- And, uh, you can...hold her.
这是杰森
This is Jason.
2014年 杰森是一名高三学生
In 2014, Jason was a junior and goalie
阿片类镇痛剂 另一种角度
还是足球俱乐部的守门员
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表