我清醒地意识到自己想要什么
I feel clear on what it is I want.
我不会因为试图得到它而产生罪恶感
And I don't feel guilty that I'm gonna try and get it.
这算是个奇迹
And that is some kind of a miracle.
所以我还想要更多
So I want more.
我想在告诉她我爱她时感到无比清醒
I want to feel perfectly clear when I tell her that I love her.
这让我们在承担更多风险时更加脆弱
...which leaves us pretty vulnerable to take more risks.
是这样的
So... here's the deal.
我今天做了个决定
I made a call today,
-我知道你对此有意见 -不是这个问题
- and I know you have a problem with it. - That's not the issue.
这个决定很鲁莽 我并没有想清楚
It was rash, and I didn't think it through.
但再来一遍我还会这样做
But I would do it again.
我知道这听起来很残酷
And I know that's tough to hear,
-这不是你想追寻的 -梅
- and it's not what you're looking for. - Mer...
但我不可能为此道歉 我也不会改变
But I cannot apologize for it, and I'm not going to change.
梅瑞狄斯 我今天一整天都和路易斯在一起
Meredith, I spent the whole day with Luis
想着那也可能是我的妈妈
thinking that could have been my mom.
天啊 如果我是出生在
Hell, it could have been me
洪都拉斯而不是意大利 那就可能是我
if I was born in Honduras instead of Italy.
人们经常会选择忽略 但你不会
People look away all the time, but not you.
你说"不在这里 不在今天"
You said, "Not here, not today."
你完全理解错了 梅
You got me all wrong, Mer.
我对你今天的举动肃然起敬
I-I'm in awe of what you did today,
我害怕我一开口
and I was afraid if I opened my mouth,
能蹦出来的话只有
the only thing that was gonna come out was...
我爱你
I love you.
好吧
Well, okay.
很高兴我们说清楚了
I'm...glad we cleared that up.
在失去了正常的神经防护后
And left alone without our normal neurological protections,
我们也许会发现自己处于
we might find ourselves in dangerous
通常不会向往或前去的危险意外之地
and unexpected places we normally wouldn't dream of going.
我不明白 他不只是心脏有问题
I-I don't understand. It's not just his heart?
是的 检查结果显示他的低血钙日益恶化
No, his labs show worsening hypocalcemia
还有乳酸性酸中毒
and lactic acidosis and --
你们最近有接触过任何化学物质吗
have you guys been exposed to any chemicals recently?
你这些话让我很紧张
Okay, you're making me nervous,
就像当空乘人员的语气紧张时
like how when a flight attendant sounds nervous
你就知道你应该要紧张 怎么回事
and you know you should be nervous. What?
他不见了
He's gone.
也许我们还能找到他 这个笨蛋
Maybe we can still catch him, damn fool.
病房♥
实习医生格蕾
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表