每天 我们都会收到
Every day, we're surrounded
来自身边人的关心
by people who ask how we're doing.
进去前 你想不想...
So, do you want to...
先做个宁静祷告呢
say the Serenity Prayer before you go in?
那好 别嗑药就好
Okay. Just don't do drugs.
学习愉快哟
And have a nice day at school!
但外科医生关心你
But when surgeons ask how you're doing,
我们真的在意你的回答是什么
we genuinely care about your answer.
你没事吧
You okay?
我只是想起 我在她这般年纪时 是如何绞尽脑汁
Just thinking about all the ways I would have ditched school
想尽办法逃学去嗑药
to go get high when I was her age.
现在怎么办 你是想一整天守在这里
So, what? You wanna just stay here all day
防止她逃学 还是...
in case she leaves or...?
你这周在急诊室处理过几位
How many heroin overdoses did you treat
海♥洛♥因♥过量的患者
in the E.R. This week?
咱们先绕着学校开几圈
Let's just drive around the school
确保她不会逃学再说
and make sure she doesn't ditch out the back.
-好的 -好吧
- Okay. - Okay.
你对"问你感觉如何"的答案
Your answer to "How are you doing?"
显示了我们医治病患的
tells us how good a job we're doing
工作成效
at taking care of you.
那是个意外
That was an accident.
你可是餐馆最棒的服务员啊
You're the restaurant's best server,
你怎么可能一不小心把咖啡洒在
and you accidentally spill coffee
有史以来最讨厌的顾客身上呢
on the most annoying customer of all time?
那绝对是她自找的
She totally deserved it.
就知道你是故意的
I knew it!
她穿那件外套显得又蠢又丑
You know, I had to pay for her stupid,
我还要贴自己的小费赔偿
ugly jacket with my tips.
我记得 还是我们一起出钱赔的
As I recall, I chipped in.
不幸的是 若是关心并非来自医生
Unfortunately, caretaking outside of medicine
情况通常都很复杂
is usually more complicated.
你的三倍浓缩咖啡
Your triple espresso.
我的不记名投票邮件给你咯
And I mailed in your ballot.
-谢谢 -不谢
- Thanks. - Yeah.
早安 主任
Morning, Chief.
理查
Richie.
林肯
Lincoln.
-他刚才是叫你理查了吗 -是的
- Did he just call you Richie? - Yeah.
他说如果我坚持叫他的全名
He says if I insist on extending his name,
他就要叫我的昵称
he's gonna shorten mine.
-真无礼 -不是的
- Rude. - Oh, no, no, no.
小伙子不错 吉他弹得还不错
He's a good guy. Mean guitar player.
没错 林弹得好棒
Yeah. Link's the best.
我们大学一直在一起
You know, we go all the way back to undergrad.
还有这事
Oh?
不 不是你想的那样 我们不是恋人
Oh, no! No, no, no. Not like that.
我们只是一起在餐馆做服务生 他就像我哥哥一样
We just waited tables together. He's like my brother.
好了 我要去实验室了
Okay, I'm gonna head to the lab,
希望一会儿有机会见面
but I hope to see you later.
我当时发现凯瑟琳和
I-I wasn't too thrilled
克莱克也是旧相识 并没有
when I found out Catherine and Koracick were...
-很吃惊 -需要倾吐心事吗
- old friends. - Can I help you?
梅瑞迪斯:
想和你谈谈
紧急 请回电
泰迪:
有时差
我正准备吃晚饭
梅瑞迪斯:
在哪里吃? 秋千上还是滑梯上
实习医生格蕾
第十五季 第五集
你是怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
你以前每天早上总让
You used to make Cristina
克里斯蒂娜在这里给你买♥♥咖啡
get you coffee here every morning.
还有 我猜你不至于傻到直接飞走
And I figured you wouldn't be stupid enough to fly,
综合考虑 就在此处
all things considered.
皮尔斯跟你说了
Pierce told you.
她的医生执照要被吊销了
There goes her license.
可大家心知肚明 你不会起诉她
We all know you're not gonna sue Pierce.
你有更大的麻烦要解决
You have bigger problems.
-早上好 -早上好 帕克
- Good morning. - Morning, Parker.
先看哪个病人
What do we got first?
茜茜·科尔文 由于抗排斥药物无效
Cece Colvin. Post-heart transplant
导致心脏移植手术
with secondary renal failure
和肾脏再次移植失败
due to her anti-rejection meds.
你知道她是专业的媒人吗
Did you know she's a professional matchmaker?
我知道
I know.
我要给她看我女朋友的照片 这样她就
I had to show her pictures of my girlfriend
不会总想着给我保媒了
so she'd stop trying to set me up.
欢迎回来 艾弗里医生
Welcome back, Dr. Avery.
谢谢 帕克 请让我们单独待一会儿
Thanks, Parker. Give us a minute, please.
不知道你有没有收到我的短♥信♥
Wasn't sure if you were reading any of my texts.
收到了
Yeah.
你说遇到一个男孩 患又肩胛骨软骨瘤
You met a boy with, scapular osteochondroma,
所以你暂停旅程 和他及家人一起
so you pressed pause on your trip
飞回医院 接受手术
to fly him and his family here to operate.
你收到我的回复了吗
Did you get my reply?
如果你是说那个字母K 我收到了
You mean the letter "K"? Yeah.
我以为你崇尚极简
I thought you were a fan of brevity.
麦琪 等等 好吗
Maggie. Hold on, okay?
我知道我去旅行事出突然
I know my trip was sudden.
我知道你始料不及 我...
I know this is sudden. I...
我真的很想你
I just really miss you.
好吗 我想好好弥补
Okay? I want us to be able to catch up.
今晚我们一起吃饭吧
Take you to dinner tonight.
听我说
Look.
你有手术要做 我有病人要看
You've got surgery. I've got patients.
我们 晚点再联♥系♥
We can, catch up later.
抱歉 我来晚了吗
I'm... sorry. Am I late?
没有 我睡不着 所以先开始了
No. Couldn't sleep, so I got a head start.
要想一年之内实践所有
There is no way we will get through
这些方法是不可能的
all of these approaches in one year.
所以我们要先筛选一下
We need to narrow them down.
我们先只从分子载体开始
We'll start with molecular vectors only.
采用淘汰排除的方法
Process of elimination.
我需要你们来做个外科会诊
I need you to do a surgical consult.
-我们很忙 -事情是这样 格蕾 谢博德和亨特
- We're busy. - Look, Grey, Shepherd, and Hunt
刚刚集体向我请假
took last-minute personal days.
所以我希望你们为大局着想
So I need you to put the future on hold
照顾好现有的病人
and take care of the patients that exist in the present.
你们的会诊病人就在我办公室 赖着不肯走
And your consult in my office, refusing to leave.
你先生真是爱抱怨啊
Your husband's a grouch.
-那你还让他当主任 -那你怎么还嫁给他
- You made him chief. - You married him.
嚎狼理查唱的布鲁斯不错哦
Howlin' Wolf Richie sings the blues.
上班时不要提 我懂 好吧 抱歉 韦伯医生
Not at work? Right. Okay. Sorry, Dr. Webber.
赫尔姆 施密特 过来
Helm, Schmitt, get over here.
亨特不在 只有我们几个在急诊室
Okay, Hunt is out, so it's just us in the E.R.
我来处理创伤病人
I'll handle the trauma.
剩下的你们三个搞定
The three of you take the rest of the pit.
有问题找德卢卡
Report to DeLuca here.
格蕾-斯隆以提供
Grey Sloan prides itself
最高水平的病人护理为荣
on providing the highest level of patient care.
你们的同事罗伊医生
Your colleague Dr. Roy
不幸没有达到那样的标准
was woefully short in that department.
我期待你们做得更好
I expect you to do better.
-好了 开始吧 -好的
- Okay, let's move. - Okay.
谢谢 韦伯医生
Thank you, Dr. Webber.
我没有在帮你
It's not a favor.
他怎么了
What do we have here?
今晚该请我喝酒了吧
You still owe me a drink. Tonight?
我不确定 我一会儿可能...
Oh, um, I don't know. I-I might have a... thing...
吉姆医生 三床需要你帮忙
Dr. Kim, we could use you on Bed 3.
有事
...later.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表