- Could you call it something else? - Like what?
随便什么都可以
Literally anything else.
我讨厌这家伙
I hate this dude.
-杰克森 坐 -不 我讨厌他 真心的
- Jackson, sit. - No, I hate him. For real.
我想跳出这扇玻璃
I want to jump through this glass
就 掐死他
and just, like, choke him out.
他在跳舞
He is bopping.
他在我妈妈的脊椎旁跳舞
He's bopping over my mom's spine.
-谁会做这种事 -或许你该出去走走
- I mean, who does that? - Maybe you should take a walk.
我马上就走
I'm gonna take a walk now.
理查德 这对你也不好受
Richard, this can't be good for you either.
凯瑟琳和我在一起的第一年
The first year or so - Catherine and I were together,
我们想办法克服了远距离
we figured out how to make the long distance work
因为我们承诺 不管什么时候 以何种方式
because we'd promise to show up
只要对方有需求 我们都会出现
whenever we needed, however we needed.
为所爱之人就该如此
It's what you do for the people you love.
她可能会慌乱
She may fuss,
但我不需要问她想让我在哪里
but I don't need to ask her where she wants me to be.
我已经在这里了
I'm already here.
你介意我
Are you okay if I --
没关系 去吧
It's fine. Go.
你又要说教了吗 说我不该在这里
You gonna lecture me, too, on how I shouldn't be here?
你确实不该
You shouldn't be.
但不是我能决定的
But that's not my call.
这没有减压
It's not decompressing.
什么叫这没有减压
What do you mean it's not decompressing?
太紧了 材质就像是
It's too dense, like it's made of --
我不知道 软骨
I don't know what -- cartilage,
坚硬的小片钙化物
small chips of hard calcifications.
该死 我也拿不出来
Damn it. I can't get it either.
把音乐关了
Kill the music.
我们要从正面进入
We need to go in from the front.
她脊椎已经暴露了
Her spine is open.
都暴露在外了
It's all exposed.
如果我们移♥动♥她
If we move her,
我们可能会失去她前臂和手部功能
we risk losing function in her forearm and hand.
只有这个方法了
It's the only way.
让我先问你一个问题
Okay, well, let me ask you one question first --
你是疯了吗
Are you insane?
我们先将切口缝合
We close up the incision.
把她翻过来 我从正面进入
We flip her onto her side. I go in from the front.
我们在中间见 缓解压力 取出这个东西
We meet in the middle to decompress and unearth this thing.
所以回答是 没错 你是疯了
So the answer is yes, you are insane.
我们叫一些人进来 一起翻转她
We'll get a few more people in here, we can flip her.
保持她不动就不会伤到她的脊椎
And keep her still and not sever her spine?
且不说还要破坏消毒环境
Not to mention having to break scrub,
-重铺手术巾 再消毒 -堪萨斯翻牛运动
- re-drape, rescrub. - Cow-tipping in Kansas!
一大群无性人
Dozens of sexless men!
如果是你躺在台子上
If it were you again on the table,
你想怎么样
what would you want?
慎重申明 我不喜欢你
For the record, I do not like you.
关闭观摩厅
Shut down the gallery.
你在这里
There you are.
我妈她总是高于生命
Mom's always been - larger than life, you know?
笑地大声 比任何人声音都大
Laughs harder, yells louder than anyone.
她就是聚会上的焦点
She's the life of the party.
即使是我的生日会
Even if it's my birthday party
她霸占了整个舞池
and she's taking over the dance floor.
听起来很棒
Sounds amazing.
我才16岁 很心疼的
I was 16. It was mortifying.
她一直都是那样
She'd always do that.
她总是把自己融入
She always inserted herself
我生活的方方面面
in every single aspect of my life, you know,
不管我想不想她
whether I wanted her to or not --
见鬼 不管我知不知道
Hell, whether I even knew about it or not.
而
And, um...
现在我无法
Now I can't, uh...
我无法想象一间没有她的
I can't imagine what a room would even feel like
房♥间会是什么样子
without her in it taking up all that space.
这和失去萨缪尔不一样
It was different... losing Samuel.
那更像是
That was more like --
如同我周围的世界在一点一点的塌陷
like my world collapsing around me, you know?
而这次 我觉得...
And this, I just...
我更像是一个害怕的小孩
I feel like... A scared little kid.
感觉没有什么是安全的
Like nothing is safe.
感觉整个世界都颠倒了
Like the world's upside down
生命再无意义
and nothing makes any sense anymore.
-是这样的 -对啊
- Yeah. - Yeah.
-我不喜欢这种感觉 -我明白
- I don't like it. - I know.
-我不喜欢 -我明白 我都明白
- I don't like it. - I know. I know.
好啦 让我们开始创造历史吧
Okay. Let's rock and roll.
听我数 一 二 三
On my count, one, two, three.
好的 好的 好的 慢慢来
Good, good, good. Easy.
现在固定她的臀部
Let's secure her hips.
她没事
She's good.
他们做到了
Okay, they did it.
她没事
She's okay.
准备好了吗 博基
You ready, Bokie?
好啦 大家深呼吸
Okay. Deep breath, everybody.
手术刀
Scalpel.
卡洛西科医生
Dr. Koracick?
汤姆
Tom.
我觉得我不太擅长让肿瘤从这个角度缩回的
I think I'm gonna have trouble getting around the C7 facet
同时绕过颈7表面
while keeping the tumor retracted from this angle.
也许你可以试试
Maybe you could give it a try?
拜托 我闭着眼都能做到
Please, I could do that in my sleep.
得瑟
Show off.
-手术刀 -手术刀
- Scalpel. - Scalpel.
那你和理查德是在葬礼之后
Is that when you and Richard started talking?
才开始说话的吗
After the funeral?
我给你打过电♥话♥
I tried calling you.
你从来没有回过电♥话♥
You never called back.
我很担心
And I worried.
刚开始 我只是来看看你
At first, I was just checking in on you.
理查德和我开始
Richard and I started...
聊很多事
...talking about a lot of things.
我们都有罪要赎
We both had amends to make.
有太多事
There are so many things
让我觉得抱歉 梅瑞狄斯
I could say I'm sorry for, Meredith.
但我真正想说的是谢谢你
But all I really want to say is thank you.
谢什么
Thank you for what?
一直以来 我都以所承受的 所失去的
For so long, I measured my life
来衡量我的生活
in the things done to me, taken from me.
现在我可以看清我的生活了
Now I can see my life for exactly what it is.
有些人可能比其他人活得更痛苦
Some people have more pain than others.
但没有任何人 任何东西 与我为敌
But no one, nothing, was conspiring against me.
当你给我一个肝脏的时候
When you gave me a piece of your liver,
你给了我时间 宝贵的时间
you gave me time, precious time.
给了你重新振作的时间吗
Time to get your head out of your own ass?
你也可以这么说
Y-- Y-- You could say that.
梅瑞狄斯 因为你我拥有了生活
I had a life, Meredith, 'cause of you.
真实 诚实 痛苦 难以置信的生活
My own real, honest, painful, incredible life.
我只是希望可以跟你分享
I just wish you - and I could have shared it.
好吧 也许这次你真的努力过了
Well, I guess you did try this time.
只是我之前不知道而已
I just didn't know.
我想念莱西
I miss Lexie.
非常非常想念她
I miss her so much.
我也一样
Me too.
我很遗憾你失去了她
I'm sorry you lost her.
我知道有个妹妹对你来说有多么重要
I know how much it -- it meant to you, having a sister.
我还有另外一个妹妹
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表