Dr. Hoffman to Oncology.
霍夫曼医生 请到肿瘤科
Dr. Hoffman to Oncology.
发生什么事
What happened?
他想离开
He's trying to leave.
他穿裤子时感到呼吸困难
He got winded putting on his pants.
这是由于你的肺没有正常工作
It's because your lungs aren't working right.
来吧 朋友
Come on, pal.
他的脉搏血氧在室内空气下只有88
His pulse ox was just 88 on room air.
听着 尤利乌斯 你的烟尘吸入问题
Look, Julius, you still haven't recovered fully
还没有彻底痊愈
from the smoke inhalation.
这个疱疹 它可能随时会破裂
And this bleb -- it -- it -- it could burst out there,
比如在化学课上 那时我可帮不了你
in the middle of chem class, when I'm not there to help you.
我的保险
The insurance --
上面的规定很清楚
it was really c-clear.
这病是原已存在的
This was pre-exi-- existing.
费用我承担不起
I-I can't afford this.
我得出院
I got to go.
好吧 你躺下
Okay, uh, just, uh, um, lie back.
在你走之前我帮你最后检查一下
Let me check you before you leave.
等等 他要离开AMA吗
Wait. Le-- ?H-He's just gonna leave AMA?
美国医学协会
对 他有权拒绝治疗
Yeah. He's allowed to refuse care.
法律上讲 我们不能强制你接受治疗
Legally, we can't force you to have treatment.
这是什么
What is this?
你做了什么
W-What did you do?
他有一个胸部穿透伤
He has a penetrating chest wound.
我们怎么之前没发现
I mean, how did we miss this?
-我没发现过 -我是说 伤口就在那
- I didn't. - ?Well, I mean, it's right there.
这有可能会侵入胸膜腔
I mean, this could be invading the pleural space.
我们得做手术看一看
We got to take a look in surgery.
不 我不能做手术
No, I-I can't have surgery.
伙计 听着 这是一个紧急手术
Dude, listen, it's an emergency surgery,
所以它被涵盖在你的保险费用中
so it's covered under your insurance...
同时手术中发现任何其他问题 都涵盖在保险中
and anything else that we find in there.
你明白了吗
Do you understand?
明白了
Yeah.
好吧
All right. Okay.
好的 卡德里
All right, Qadri, um,
通知术前准备 预定手术室
send off pre-op labs and book an OR.
克莱夫医生
Dr. Karev...
我必须将这个情况上报
I have to report this.
你刚刚已经上报给主任了
Well, you just told the chief.
妈妈 妈妈 你还好吗 你需要什么
Mom? Mom, are you okay? What do you need?
没什么 我又不是来找你的
Nothing. I'm not here to see you.
我也有自己的生活 欧文 我的天
I have a life, Owen. Good Lord.
不 我们该走了 米勒
No. We're going, Miller.
我们 我们已经晃悠够久了
We -- We've hung around long enough.
可我们得告诉皮尔斯医生我们要走了 对吧
But we should tell Dr. Pierce we're leaving, though, right?
有始有终
You know, close the circle.
皮尔斯医生
Hey, Dr. Pierce.
迪恩 米勒·迪恩
Uh, Dean. Miller Dean.
怎么了
What's up?
我想知道那位女士怎么样了
Uh...I was wondering how that lady was doing,
那个可怜的孩子的母亲
the -- that poor kid's mom.
情况不太乐观
Oh. Yeah, not good.
有太多创伤需要修复
There was too much damage to repair.
这 太糟了
Wow. That's...too bad.
是的
Yeah.
还有事吗
Was there something else?
有 有
Uh, yes, yes.
从这个角度出发
Um, just trying to pivot from that.
我感觉有点迷茫
I kind of set myself up badly.
-为什么 -我 我 我想
- For? ?- I was -- I was -- I was wondering
你是不是可以和我共进晚餐呢
if you would like to get dinner with me sometime.
迪恩
well, Dean...
有这么好笑吗
Don't have to laugh.
不 不 我只是
No, no, I just --
我 我以前有个未婚夫也叫迪恩
I, uh -- I had a fiancé named Dean once.
这 这很好
This is -- This is going great.
皮尔斯医生
Dr. Pierce...
娜塔利·福瑞斯特紧急情况
Natalie Forrester coded again.
我们把她抢救回来了 但是她失血过多
We brought her back, but she's circling the drain.
我得走了
I have to go.
我们等了这么真不错
I am so glad we waited.
真不错
So glad.
什么情况 克莱夫
What the hell, Karev?
昆德拉举报我了
Oh, Qadri reported me?
她做了她该做的 你把病人刺伤了
She did her job. You stabbed a patient?
你说的是另辟蹊径的解决方法 对吧
Look, you said find a creative solution, right?
我可没说你施暴或者骗保
I didn't say commit assault or insurance fraud.
我是想说 如果这是你
I mean, if this is your way
放弃当临时主任而想出的办法
of getting out of being interim chief,
那恭喜你
congratulations.
你可能连医生都当不成了
It'll likely get you out of being a doctor at all.
我只是在工作给我迎头痛击之前
Look, I'm just kicking the job's ass
先给它来了一下 就像你妈说的
before it kicks mine, like your mother said.
不 不 你别想用我妈的话来怼我
No, no. You do not get to use my mother's words against me.
那让我跟你讲讲
Well, let me tell you something
我妈常说的话
my mother used to say --
"暴脾气的老女人到处都是 阿历克斯
"Bats! There are bats everywhere, Alex,
她们知道所有人的电♥话♥号♥码"
and they know ?everybody's phone numbers."
就不能让我借你妈妈的话用一下吗
So, how about you let me borrow your mom for a minute?
当然这么做没错
Of course it was the right thing.
给她做药物试验 平放在地上
You drug-test her, and you ground her.
问题在哪
What's the problem?
我只是没有权利这么做
Well, I just have no authority.
我 我不是她妈妈 或是
I-I'm not her mother or --
-那你是她什么人 -我不知道
- What are you? ?- I don't know.
她朋友 或许是她的资助人
Her friend? Or her sponsor maybe?
她需要什么样的人 我就充当什么角色
I-I'm trying to be whatever she needs.
听上去 她需要个母亲
She needs a damn mother, sounds like.
所以我应该帮她找♥个♥妈♥妈♥
So, I should push it?
你在建一艘船
You're building a boat.
一艘船
A boat?
我常和欧文他爸这么说
It's what I used to tell Owen's dad.
他们会与我们渐行渐远
They're gonna ?sail away from us, I said.
这是必然的
It's inevitable.
我们要做的 就是建一艘非常坚固的船
Our job is to ?build a boat strong enough
当他们想回家的时候
that, when they decide to,
可以顺利回到我们身边
they can get back to us safely.
说得对
Right.
所以我要非常坚定 用坚韧的木材
So, I need to be firm, use tough wood,
用锤子把钉子
and hammer in the nails with --
你不用真的建一艘船
You're not building an actual boat.
船指的是一种关系
The boat is ?your relationship with --
对 我 我明白
Right. No. I-I got it.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想问你
Let me ask you this.
你和欧文又复合了吗
Are you and Owen back together?
我看不出来 他也不肯说
I can't tell, and he won't say.
我不知道
Uh, I don't know.
我想我们算是某种
I think we're just kind of --
一起抚养孩子 类似那种关系
Raising some kids together or whatever?
天哪
Lord.
你有什么意见吗
Do you have an opinion either way?
当然 亲爱的
Of course I do, dear.
我是他妈妈
I'm his mother.
福瑞斯特先生
Mr. Forrester.
她醒了吗
Is she awake?
我们觉得是时候了
We think that it's time.
什么时候
Time for what?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表