There's a sister house. It's a thing.
但是你们不算真正的姐妹
But you aren't really sisters.
这很重要吗
Does that matter?
算是吧
Well, yeah, kind of.
毕竟血浓于水
I mean, blood, water.
我不相信那些东西
Oh, I don't believe in that stuff.
但你相信健康保险流通与责任法案吧
But you do believe in HIPAA.
我不会告诉她的
I'm not going to tell her.
我什么都没听到 阿尔特曼少校
I heard nothing, Major Altman.
谢谢你 中尉 解散
Thank you, Lieutenant. Dismissed.
-好的 -你走了的话就是违背医嘱了
-- Okay. --You're leaving against medical advice.
我已经拿到了我的压缩袜
I've got my compression socks,
我会找个其他地方去养病的
and I will elevate my leg somewhere else.
你走不了很远的路 很显然你又不会飞
You can't travel. You certainly can't fly.
这些我都知道
I'm clear on that.
阿尔特曼医生 或者泰迪
Dr. Altman? Teddy?
我能直接叫你泰迪吗
Can I call you Teddy
毕竟我现在知道了你的大秘密
now that I'm carrying your life-altering secret?
不行
No.
皮尔斯医生
Dr. Pierce...
感谢你今天的会诊
Thank you for the consult.
亲爱的 她没说错 那不是你的姐姐
She is right, honey -- that's not your sister.
所以说我那坏了的心脏让我的肾衰竭了吗
So, my broken-down heart is costing me my kidneys now?
不是你的心脏
It's not your heart.
是你用来治疗心脏的抗排斥药物
It's the anti-rejection meds you take for your heart.
它们对你的肾脏有毒性
They had a toxic effect on your kidneys.
所以说我需要做个肾移植
So I need a kidney transplant.
我们已经通知器官共享联合网络了
We've already called UNOS,
但是在他们帮你找到合适的肾源之前
but until they can find you one,
你需要每晚做十二小时的腹膜透析
you're gonna need peritoneal dialysis every night for 12 hours.
我要做一个小手术 插入一个导管
I'll do a small surgery and insert a catheter
来让你可以做透析 好吗
to make that possible, okay?
在恢复室的时候你可以把我安排在妮莎旁边吗
Can you put me in a recovery room beside Nisha,
那个我伤害了的女孩
the girl I hurt?
我想在她父母来之前陪着她
I-I want to be with her till her parents arrive.
我可以帮你查一查
Well, I can certainly check.
那我就同意手术了
Then I consent to the surgery.
那我们现在来谈谈你吧
Now let's talk about you.
到现在为止你已经单身多久了
You've been single for how long now?
茜茜
Cece.
我现在过得新开心
I am happy just as I am.
当然啦
Well, of course you are.
你怎么可能不开心呢
How could you not be --
你可是个长得漂亮又事业有成的医生
a beautiful, accomplished doctor like yourself?
但快乐有上限吗
But is there a cap on happiness?
谁不想更快乐一点呢
And who couldn't use a little more?
谁又不享受与人分享呢
And who couldn't enjoy sharing it a little?
如果你愿意的话我可以帮你 格蕾医生
I could help you if you'd let me, Dr. Grey.
我是专门传播爱的器官共享网络
I'm the UNOS of love.
所以说你刚搬来西雅图
So, you just moved to Seattle?
-不 我已经来这儿很久了 -哇哦
-No, I've been here a while. -Oh.
他是水手队的队医
He was the team doc for the Mariners.
-那你能拿到票吗 -我有好多票
-Do you get tickets, or...? -Lot of tickets.
-欧文·亨特 创伤科主任 -杰克森·艾弗里
-Owen Hunt. Head of trauma. -I'm Jackson Avery. I don't know
-水手队的粉丝 -我不知道这样介绍是否合适
Love the Mariners. if we were properly introduced ever.
下午好各位 我听说你们有个创伤的病例
Hey, afternoon, gentlemen. I heard you have a trauma.
需要帮忙吗
Need an extra set of hands?
当然 洗手吧
Sure. Scrub in.
第一天开工感觉如何 林肯医生
And how's your first day going, Dr. Lincoln?
棒极了
Going great.
如果称我为林就更棒了
Be going even better if you called me Link.
好的 我会的
Oh. Okay, I'll try.
话说 你可能都忘了我也当过外科主任
You know, you may have forgotten that I was once chief.
大家好像都不记得这事了
Everybody seems to just, you know, forget that.
我死都不会碰那档子事
I wouldn't touch that job with a 10-foot pole.
压力大啊
That job comes with stress.
骨头都能被压力压碎
Bones break under stress.
灵魂也是
So do souls.
简简单单 这才是生活的诀窍
Simple -- that's the key to life.
怎么
Wha--
既然我们无法用麻醉状态检测的方法取出
Since we couldn't get it out with the E.U.A.,
就得切开乙状结肠从上面取出
we need to open the sigmoid to access it from above.
那么我们将要在乙状结肠处
All right, we are going to make an opening
开一刀
in the sigmoid colon.
手术刀
Okay, scalpel.
好 就这里 没错
Okay, right there. Yeah.
稍微往后拉一点 好的
All right, let's pull it back just a little bit. Yeah.
-好 -很好
- Mm-hmm. - That's good.
没问题
Okay. I have this.
等等
Hold on.
这里感觉很硬
Something feels hard.
这儿有点出血
There's a small bleeder here.
-住手 等等 -我能搞定
- Stop. Wait, okay? - I got it.
给我个钳子
Let me get a clamp.
罗伊 躲开
Roy, back away!
小心
Watch out!
趴下 小心
Get down! Look out!
多拿点治疗巾 他快不行了
Get more lap pads! He's crashing!
这里需要些水
I need some water over here!
再给我点治疗巾
Let's get some laps here.
怎么会这样
What the hell happened?
是发型喷雾 不是洗发水
It was aerosol hair spray -- not shampoo --
喷雾爆♥炸♥了
and it exploded.
他还好吧
Is he all right?
还好
Yeah.
还好 我没事
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm okay.
谢谢你 老兄 你救了我一命
Thanks, man. You saved my life.
还要治疗巾 赶紧
More laps. Hurry.
得止血
Got this bleeding under control.
给我两单位血
Get me two units of blood.
我需要两个血管钳
I need two vascular clamps.
这里需要治疗巾
More laps here. Okay.
我需要用结肠造口术转移伤害
I need to divert with a colostomy.
抽吸一下
Okay, more suction in here.
说话 罗伊
Talk to me, Roy.
他爆♥炸♥了
He -- He exploded.
我跟你说住手你不听 他才炸
Not until after I told you to back away and you didn't.
推他出去
Get him out of here.
德卢卡 你很勇敢
DeLuca, you were very brave,
但我需要你重新洗手
but I need you to scrub back in
帮我一起止血
and help me try and stop this bleeding.
好的
Yes, sir.
抽吸一下
More suction.
来试试
Let's try some.
可恶
Son a bitch.
这下好了
Okay, well, that's just great.
真是够了 好吧
That's great. All right, all right.
好吧 咱们聊聊
All right, let's -- let's talk about it.
你对他很差劲 这点已经达成共识
You were awful to him -- we've established that.
那么如果你真想他回心转意
So, if you really want him back now,
你就得去争
you're actually gonna have to fight for him.
把其他选手踢出比赛
Knock the other player out of the game.
你建议我该打败其他女人争取他
Your advice is that I should fight another woman for a man?
值得拥有的有哪一件
What thing that's worth having
不是争取来的
has anyone ever gotten without a fight?
不争取 你不会成为神经外科医生
You didn't become a neurosurgeon without fighting for it.
不争取 你不会打败脑瘤
You didn't come back from a brain tumor
你拼了命地争取
without fighting for it -- you fought like hell.
而如果是个女人
And if some woman had been standing
阻碍你走下病床正常生活
between you and your ability to get out of bed,
你一定会打败她 谢博德
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表