麦克斯 我去看看妈妈怎么样了 好吗
Max, son, I'm -- I'm gonna go check on Mommy, okay?
好的
Okay.
这可能是他最后和妈妈告别的机会了
This could be his last chance to say goodbye.
别这样
Please don't.
这对他来说太难承受
This is too much for him.
麦克斯根本不应该来这里
I mean, ?Max shouldn't even be here.
如果你愿意 我可以带他去吃点东西
Look, I can take him to get something to eat, if you like.
-可以吗 -行
- Would you mind? - ?Yeah.
好了
Okay.
嘿 麦克斯
Hey, Max.
饿了吗 还不饿
You hungry? No?
那你想不想去看个厉害的东西
Do you want to see something cool?
我已经有一段时间没出国了
I haven't left the country in a while.
医学院毕业后去过欧洲
Traveled to Europe after med school,
但我真的挺想去瑞士的
but I really need to go to Switzerland.
是的 对于工作狂来说
Yeah, getting to travel's the best thing
旅行是一件最好的事情
about being married to work.
工作不能给你带来性♥爱♥
It's the trade-off for all the sex
旅行很好地弥补了这一点
that work doesn't give you.
你经常旅行吗
Do you travel a lot?
不常旅行 但我随时可以
Um, no, but I can.
我有时间和资本去做任何事
I got the time and the resources to do whatever.
也不用担心孩子的问题 所以...
And there's no kids to worry about, so...
-事实上 -确实 这是...
- Actually -- - You know, truly, that --
这是约会最让人头疼的一点
that is the most frustrating thing about dating --
就是单亲妈妈
the single moms.
她们迫切想要加快进度
There's such a need to speed things up.
就好像在第一次约会结束的时候
It's like, by the end of the first date,
就要开始谈婚论嫁
they're talking marriage.
小孩可以让女人变得非常...
Kids can make women so...
饥渴
Desperate?
我不想这么说
Well, I don't want to call it that.
不过没错 我确实这么认为
Yeah. You know what? I do want to call it that.
怎么了
What? What's wrong?
你有一个小孩
You have a kid.
我有三个
I have three.
我不觉得自己赶着谈婚论嫁
And while I don't feel like I'm on any sort of clock,
而且也不认为
I also don't feel like
她们拖累了我
they're holding me back from anything.
非常抱歉 我不是这个意思
Yeah. I'm -- I'm sorry. I really didn't mean...
我明白
I know.
我刚说的就是"爆点"吧
I said the One Thing, didn't I?
但今天过得还挺有趣的
But this was fun.
保重
Take care.
我们可以上来这里吗
Are we even allowed to be up here?
不可以 不过
Uh, not really, but, uh,
这才是厉害的地方 不是吗
that's part of what makes it cool, right?
来这儿坐 哥们
Why don't you come have a seat, pal?
我知道她情况不好
I know she's not okay.
看得出来
I can tell.
为什么爸爸对我撒谎
Why is my dad lying to me?
我不觉得他在撒谎 麦克斯
I wouldn't say he's lying, Max.
他只是想...
He's just trying to...
我读大学的时候
Look, when I was in college,
我妈妈去意大利看我妹妹了
my mom went to go visit my sister in Italy.
有一天 妹妹给我打电♥话♥说
And one day, my sister calls me, and she says,
你必须马上回家
"You have to come home right now.
妈妈病重了
Mom's really sick."
于是我飞了回去 到家的时候
So, I flew home, and when I got there...
她已经中风去世了
she had died of a stroke.
但事实是 在妹妹给我打电♥话♥之前
But the truth is, she was already dead
她已经不在了
before my sister even called me.
-你妹妹撒谎了吗 -是的
- Your sister lied? - ?Mm-hmm.
她撒谎了
Yeah. She did.
说真的 麦克斯 我当时非常生她的气
And believe me, Max, I was so mad at her.
但是接着她说
But then she said,
我不能让你在没有我的陪伴下
"I couldn't have you find out
就知道这个消息
without me being there to hug you."
-于是我就理解了 -所以爸爸是在撒谎
- And then I understood. - So, my dad is lying?
-不是 -我妈妈会死吗
- No. - ?Is my mom gonna die?
不 麦克斯 我的意思是...
No, Max, I just mean --
-她已经死了吗 -麦克斯 不是的
- Is she dead already? - ?Max, no.
我的意思是有时候很难面对事实
I just mean it's hard to face the truth sometimes.
这很可怕 即使对医生来说也是如此
It's scary, even for doctors.
麦克斯
W-- Max.
麦克斯 等等
Max, wait!
嘿 麦克斯
Hey. Max!
麦克斯 等一下
Max, wait!
格蕾医生 你看起来很美
Dr. Grey. You look nice.
谢谢 我刚刚去开会了
Thanks. I had a meeting.
嘿 约会怎么样
Hey! How was your date?
是那种开会啊
Oh. Oh, that kind of meeting.
别说了
Oh, let's not.
-快说说 -快
- Please, let's do. -Yeah.
-我真讨厌人类 -谢天谢地
- I hate people. - Oh, thank God.
他老婆快不行了
This man's wife is dying,
但他却在她死之前
and he's not gonna tell his kid
根本不打算向孩子透露半句
until after she's already dead,
孩子连跟母亲道别的机会都没有
when it's too late for him to say goodbye.
-你 -我吗
- You. - Me?
是的 你帮我回答这个问题
Yeah, you should answer this for me.
如果你知道可能要有大♥麻♥烦
If you see a disaster coming
你必须打破患者隐私权以阻止灾难发生
and you have to break patient confidentiality to prevent it,
难道你不会这样做吗
don't you do that?
我应该告诉你--呃 告诉他吗
Like, I-I should tell you, right -- uh, them -- him?
可是我们发过誓呀
Well, it's an oath.
而且听起来不太对啊 这关你什么事
And as wrong as it feels, is it your business?
我厌恶人类
I hate people.
约会怎么样
So, how did it go?
糟透了
Horribly.
我很喜欢他 我们很来电
I liked him a lot. We found each other delightful.
我想"真的这么容易吗"
And I thought, "Hey, could it really be this easy?
这怎么算糟糕呢
How is that horrible?
因为之后他说了一件事--
Because then he said the One Thing --
他讨厌孩子
that he hates kids
而且他认为单身母亲都很饥渴
and that he finds single mothers desperate.
好吧 下次再说吧
Right. Okay. Next time!
我觉得不会有下次了
Right. I don't think there'll be a next time.
不要 别放弃
Don't! Don't give up!
不管怎样 听上去这次约会还是很好的
For what it's worth, it -- it sounds like a great date.
我是说 如果他没有说那件事的话
I mean, ?if he hadn't said that thing,
你本来会放手一试
you might have given it a go,
之后他可能会掩盖他的真实想法
and then he would have probably tried to hide his feelings
然后可能要几个月甚至几年后才会真♥相♥大白
and the truth might not come out for months or years.
所以 我是说 还有大把好男人等着你
So, I mean, you found out there are good men out there,
你只是躲过了一个渣男
and you dodged a very slow-moving bullet.
我觉得还是很好的
I'd call that a good use of your time.
谢谢 赫雷拉
Thanks, Herrera.
马霍尼医生请到急诊室
Dr. Mahoney to the ER.
马霍尼医生请到急诊室
Dr. Mahoney to the ER.
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
你看见一个10岁孩子吗
Have you seen a kid, 10 years old?
你把孩子弄丢了 安德里亚
You've lost a child, Andrea?
-我没丢孩子 我只是在找孩子 -好吧
- I didn't lose a child. I'm looking for one. - ?Okay.
你有爸爸的消息吗
Oh, uh, did you hear from Papa?
你还是先走吧
It's, uh -- Just go.
先找到孩子
Go find your kid
好吧
All right. Okay. ?Yeah.
还有 卡丽娜
Oh, oh, uh, Carina?
怎么了
What?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表