No, that's -- that's creepy.
都是合法的
It's all legal.
不
No.
好吧 但如果你能找到她
Okay, but if you could find her,
你能不能再找找她的亲戚
could you also find out who she's related to?
你能找到她妈妈或者...
Could you find her mother or --
-你的妈妈 -不
- Or your mother? - No!
我没说要这么做
I didn't say do it.
替代性止痛方法
声波浴
全方位消除痛感
好吧
Okay.
又见面了
Hello again.
你想让我换个地方吗
You want me to move?
不 当然不用
No, of course not.
天呐
Oh, God.
这有什么用
What does this do?
声音频率会对能量经络作出反应 产生共鸣
The frequencies respond to the energy meridians and, uh, resonate --
"能量经络"
"Energy meridians."
天呐
Oh, my God.
你不应该说话
You're not supposed to talk.
是啊 我就不应该来
Yeah, I'm not supposed to be here.
她的腹部有流动积液
Free fluid in her abdomen.
胎儿心跳良好
Fetal heartbeat is good.
孩子
Baby?
莉齐
Hey, Lizzie.
你醒了吗
You with us?
我是阿尔特曼医生
I'm Dr. Altman.
你的腹腔有出血的情况
You're bleeding from your abdomen,
我得知道出血来自何处
and I need to find where it's coming from.
我的宝宝没事吧
My baby's okay?
宝宝很好 莉齐
Your baby's great, Lizzie.
心跳很强 活动正常 没有不良症状
Strong heartbeat, moving, no signs of distress.
-是 但... -孩子来的很意外
- Yes, but -- - It was a surprise.
我们本来想过五年再要孩子
We were gonna wait, like, five years.
我们刚结婚 但发现怀孕之后
We just got married, but when we found out,
我们都兴奋得不行
we were just like, "Yay!"
好的 莉齐 你休息吧
All right, Lizzie. You sit tight.
-我能和你去外面聊一下吗 -好的
- Can I talk to you outside for a minute, please? - Yeah.
我知道你看到的是宝宝很健康
I know you're seeing a healthy baby,
但我看到的是母亲的腹腔里都是血
but I'm seeing a mother with a belly full of blood,
要救她 就得把她的子♥宫♥
and to save her, I might have to remove her uterus
和孩子都摘除
along with the baby.
孩子还不足21周
The baby's no more than 21 weeks.
-在外面没法存活... -我知道
- It cannot survive outside -- - I know.
我得现在就告诉她
And I have to tell her now,
你刚说的话会让她更难以接受这件事
and you just made it so much harder for her to hear.
所以一会儿你就闭上嘴 要和她说话之前
So please keep your mouth shut and check with me
先问问我的意思 好吗
if you need to talk to her again, all right?
抱歉
I-I-I'm sorry.
巴西已使用罗非鱼鱼皮治疗烫伤多年
Brazil's been using tilapia skin to treat burns for years now --
减少疤痕
decrease the scarring,
与标准疗法相比几乎不需要任何费用
costs nothing compared to standard treatments,
鱼皮还能剥落
and it just peels away.
太神奇了
Incredible.
-我的实习生好臭 -是 具有修复功能
- My interns stink. - Yeah, and with its restorative properties...
闻起来像涨潮的味道
it smells like high tide.
病人都在抱怨
Patients are complaining,
而且我不喜欢用嘴呼吸
and I do not enjoy breathing through my mouth.
解释一下
Explain.
这是我皮肤活性细胞移植再生技术的一部分
It's part of my spray-on skin research.
他让我们活剥鱼皮
He made us skin the fish.
你怎么处理鱼的其他部分
Well, what do you do with the other parts of the fish?
那是医疗废物
Oh, that's medical waste.
那可是犯罪
Well, that's a crime.
这 这是什么
What -- What is it?
这看起来像罗非鱼
Oh, that looks like tilapia.
是的 这是好鱼
Yeah, that's good fish.
小羊在袋子里孕育 鱼皮移植到人上
Lambs in a bag, fish skin on people.
接下来要做什么
I mean, what's next here?
接下来是机器苏醒 掌控世界
Next is the machines come to life and take over the world.
当我没说
Never mind.
吉尼斯医生请到急诊室
Dr. Gennis to the ER.
艾德·吉尼斯医生请到急诊室
Dr. Ed Gennis to the ER.
克莱夫夫人
Mrs. Karev?
你好
Hello.
我是马玛兰达·贝利
D-- Uh, I'm, uh, Dr. Miranda Bailey.
我是阿历克斯刚来这时带他的总住院医师
I was Alex's chief resident when he first came here.
天啊 很开心见到你
Oh, my gosh. Hi. It's so -- I'm happy to meet you.
请坐
Here. Sit, please.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
你一定很为他骄傲
Wow. You must be proud,
阿历克斯一路做到医院主任
Alex making it all the way to chief of the hospital.
你在织什么
So, what are you knitting here?
原本是条围巾 但变成了毛衣
Well, it was a scarf that became a sweater,
然后我就一直织 现在这
and then I just kind of kept going, and now it's...
现在 这是
Oh. - Now it's --
可能是车罩
It's maybe a car cover.
阿历克斯说你要在这多住一段时间
Alex said you'd extended your stay,
你一定在这过得不错
so you must be having a good time.
我不常旅游
I don't travel much.
我很高兴我来这了 但对我来说有点负担
And, uh, I'm glad I did it, but it's been a lot for me.
我有点担心回去的旅程
I'm a little nervous about making the trip back.
-我明白了 你告诉阿历克斯了吗 -没有
- Oh, I see. Um, have you told Alex or...? - No.
没有 他们都很优秀 乔和阿历克斯
No, they've both been so great, Jo and Alex.
我 他们太忙了
I-I... They're just so busy.
我会好起来的 我会的
I'll feel better. I will.
我准备好回家了
I'm just so ready to be home.
她怎么样了
Hey. How is she?
稳定 目前而言
Stable, for now.
在她丈夫醒过来之前
Uh, so, before the husband wakes up,
我只是想看看最新情况
I just wanted to get the update.
他们的孩子
Their baby is...?
跟之前一样
Right where they left it.
什么
What?
是的 CT造影扫描显示出血
Yeah. The CT showed that the bleed
来自右子♥宫♥动脉 所以我栓塞了动脉
was coming from the right uterine artery, so I embolized.
孩子的血液供给来自左子♥宫♥动脉
And the baby's blood supply is coming from the left side.
她看起来很开心
She seems happy with it.
泰迪 你拯救了他们的孩子
Teddy, you saved their baby.
再看吧
Well, we'll see.
希望她不要再出血
I mean, I hope she doesn't re-bleed.
-她丈夫怎么样 -他
-How's the husband? -Oh, he --
锁骨骨折 轻微肱骨骨折
Fractured clavicle, a small humerus fracture.
他会没事的
He's gonna be fine.
回家吧 睡会儿
Go home. Get sleep.
我留在这 以防万一
No, I'm gonna stay in case.
我要确保一家三口一起平安出院
I-I want to make sure all three leave together.
我来 我留在这
I'll do that. I'll stay.
不行
No.
你需要睡会儿 孩子也需要睡眠
You need to get sleep, and the baby needs sleep.
所以回家吧 让卡洛西科给你捏捏脚
So, go and -- I don't know -- have Koracick rub your feet.
欧文
Owen...
她是我的病人
She's my patient.
汤姆这周在霍普金斯
And Tom is at Hopkins for the week.
我没事 我
I'll be fine. I'm just -- I'm gonna --
我就在这睡
I'm gonna sleep right here.
走吧
Go.
好吧
Okay.
我是说 如果你要坐在这
Well, I mean, if you're gonna sit there...
你可以帮我捏捏脚
You could rub my feet.
-认真的吗 -是你先提起的
- Really? - You brought it up.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表