欧文带利奥去托儿所了
Owen took Leo to daycare
这样你们就可以专心照看布兰妮了
so that you could focus on Britney.
我们怎么和她说
So, how are we gonna tell her?
关于她的...男朋友
About her...boyfriend?
怎么和她说
How are we gonna tell her?
我们不要告诉她
We don't tell her.
什么
What?
不行
No.
别告诉她
We don't tell her.
我害怕那样的消息 会让她崩溃
I'm afraid something like that, that would kill her.
那样的消息会
That kind of...news could --
会杀死她
it could kill her.
我的未婚夫去世了
My fiance died.
几年前
Um...years ago.
他死在我的枕边
He died in bed beside me.
他吸毒过量
He OD'd.
我以为我也会悲痛至死
I thought it would kill me, too.
然而 它拯救了我
But instead, it saved my life.
因为我决定活下去
Because I decided to live.
我决定要活下去因为他死了
I decided to live because he died.
你没法让她免受于此
You can't protect her from this.
你没法让她免受于必经的痛苦
You can't protect her from the pain that she is going to feel.
但你可以祈祷
But you can hope...
那就是她的人生低谷
that this is her bottom.
我
I...
老天 我祈祷这就是她的人生低谷
God, I hope this is her bottom.
我祈祷这可以让她戒瘾
I hope this gets her clean.
我祈祷她决定活下去
I hope that she decides to live.
拜托请活下去
Please decide to live.
亲爱的 请活下去
Honey, please decide to live.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是的 是的 想要的都拿去
Yeah. Yeah, whatever you want.
这虽然微不足道 但能够在你找到真正住处前
It's not much, but it's enough to keep you warm and dry
保持你温暖干燥
till you get off the waitlist for a real place.
干袜子 长裤子 轻型帐篷
Dry socks here, long underwear, lightweight tent,
一个睡袋 一些雨衣
a sleeping bag, a couple raincoats,
还有一双给你的鞋
and a pair of shoes for you
一旦有消肿的趋势
once the swelling goes down a bit.
你把这些都放在你的后备箱里
You had all this... just in the trunk of your car?
是的
Yeah, I did.
你被丢弃在公园里 对吗
You were left in a park, right?
你三岁的时候
When you were three.
你垃圾的父亲丢了你
By your junkie dad.
酒吧停车场
Bar parking lot.
我当时六岁
And I was six.
我希望我那时才三岁
I wish I'd been three.
我就不会记得是他把我丢在那
Then I wouldn't have remembered that he left me there.
乔 现在喝咖啡太晚了
Jo, it's too late for coffee.
这是热可可
It's hot chocolate.
我不再是孩子了
I am not a kid anymore.
我是主任
I am the chief.
好喝
Mmm. Yeah, that's good.
真的好喝
It's really good.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
人们称其为嗨是有原因的
They call it a high for a reason.
因为它的对立面是低谷
Because the flip side is really low.
妈妈
Mom?
我在这
I'm here.
我在这
I'm here.
那些化学的方式卑不足道
The chemical version isn't worth what comes after.
功成行满后获得的多巴胺
But the dopamine rush from a job well done.
那可是免费的
That's free.
这是活着最好的一部分
And it's one of the very best parts of being alive.
实习医生格蕾
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表