我一直拒绝他
And I continued to say no.
然后我们打起来了
And I fought him.
我用尽所有力气去反抗
I fought as hard as I could,
但他一直强迫我
but he would not take no for an answer.
所以
So...
九个月后 我生了小孩
nine months later, I had a baby.
我生下了你 然后
I had you, and then...
五天后 我抛下了你
five days later, I didn't.
卡德里 给她注射一毫升酮咯酸止痛
Qadri, let's get her IM Toradol for the pain
暂时让非盈利组织照看她
and keep her NPO for now.
有什么人我们可以联♥系♥的吗
Is there someone that we can call?
家人或者朋友
Family member or a friend?
我丈夫在波特兰出差
My husband's in Portland on a business trip.
我不想 打扰他
I don't want to... bother him.
别怕 我叫她来帮忙的
It's okay. I called her here to help.
为什么我需要另外一个医生
Why do I need another doctor?
不能就让你们俩给我看病吗
Can't I just keep you two?
你是艾比 对吗
It's Abby, right?
克莱夫医生和卡德里医生仍然是你的医生
Dr. Karev and Dr. Qadri will still be your doctors,
但能让我也帮下忙吗
but would it be okay if I helped?
我可以做个超声波检查一下你的内伤吗
May I do an ultrasound just to check for internal injuries?
太好了
Okay. Great.
好的 我来检查
All right, here we go.
请躺下
Let's lie you back.
没问题的
I got you.
就这样 没问题
That's it, I got you.
差不多好了
Okay, you're almost there.
-好吧 -好的
- Okay. - All right.
好
Okay.
我们解开衣服
Just gonna open your robe.
涂上凝胶
Now a little gel.
现在有点挤压的感觉
All right, you'll feel just a little pressure.
开始
There we go.
很好
Good job.
艾比 你的横膈膜撕裂
All right, Abby, you do have a tear in your diaphragm,
这导致你腹部器官
and it's caused your abdominal organs
上移到胸腔
to move up into your chest.
需要手术治疗
You're gonna need a surgery.
好
Fine.
把我治好让我回家就可以
Whatever you need to do so I can go home.
克莱夫医生 麻烦你出来一下
All right, Dr. Karev, can I talk to you outside for a minute?
不 你能留下来吗
No, no, can you stay?
我就在外面
I'll just be right outside.
很快就回来
I won't be more than a couple minutes --
你不能 你不能走 不要
Y-You can't -- You can't leave, please?
赶快做手术 我就能回家了
Just do the surgery, and then I can go home,
一切都会结束
and then it'll be over.
好
All right.
我们会通知他们准备手术
We'll let them know to prep the OR.
卡德里 跟我来
Qadri, come with me.
谢谢
Thanks.
亚特医生请到儿科
Dr. Yates to Pediatrics.
定好手术室
Book an OR,
但不要让护士或其他人做消毒准备
but do not let the nurses or anyone else do an antibiotic prep.
我们不开刀吗
So we're not operating on her?
艾比的伤口
Abby's wounds are consistent
与性侵造成的伤口一致
with someone who's been sexually assaulted,
如果真是这样
and if that's true,
护士用抗生素溶液帮她准备手术时
when the nurses prep her with an antibiotic solution,
证据就会消失
evidence will be erased.
所有我们先等等
So we wait.
我们等到艾比能够讲述经过
We wait and give Abby the chance to talk
但不要让她再受刺♥激♥失去已有的语言机能
without taking more of the agency than she's already lost.
去定手术室然后马上回来
Go book the OR and come straight back.
好
Okay.
你确定不需要通知家属吗
Hey. Are you sure there isn't someone we can call?
我们能问你是怎么受伤的
Can we ask you how you got hurt?
重要吗
Does it matter?
你说能治好 对吧
You said you can fix it, right?
艾比 我想要你知道
Abby, I want you to know
你可以不需要跟我们说
that you don't have to tell us anything.
我们可以让心理医生跟你谈
We can bring a counselor down for you to talk to.
不 不要更多医生
No. No more doctors.
有足够医生给我治疗了 不需要心理医生
I have enough doctors, and I don't need a shrink.
我只想不再胃疼
I just...need my stomach to stop hurting is all.
好
Okay.
你怎么受伤的
How did you get that?
邻居的孩子们喜欢在街上玩曲棍球
My neighbor's kids like to play street hockey,
我很讨厌
and I'm crap at it.
我不觉得你说的是真话
I don't think that's true.
克莱夫医生
Dr. Karev.
你们不停地看对方 但我还在这呢
You keep looking at each other, but I'm right here,
有人能告诉我
so one of you say whatever the hell it is
你们究竟在隐藏什么吗
you're trying so hard not to say.
-艾比 -我担心你的丈夫家暴
- Abby -- - I'm worried your husband hurt you,
从你腿上的淤痕
and from the marks on your legs,
也许他还强♥暴♥你
possibly sexually assaulted you.
克莱夫医生 去走廊 马上
Dr. Karev, hallway. Now.
杰克不会这么做
Jack would never.
他从不大声说话 他很冷静
He's never raised his voice. He's calm.
那就是其他人造成的
Then someone else did --
手术室准备好了吗
Isn't the OR ready by now?
因为这个疼得
'Cause this hurts like a --
艾比 如果我们送你进手术室
Abby, if we take you to the OR,
我们就得给你消毒
we have to make you sterile,
你经历的一切 所有证据
so everything that happened to you, all the evidence,
都会消失
it all goes away.
但你还是可以报♥警♥
You can still report it.
我不会报♥警♥ 没什么需要报♥警♥
I'm not reporting anything. There's nothing to report.
这是你的选择 这一切都是你的选择
That is your choice. It is all your choice.
但如果真的发生了什么事情 如果真的有
But if something happened -- if it did --
我们可以采证 保留下来
we could gather the evidence and seal it away
直到你准备好接下来怎么做
until you are ready to do something about it.
我们都很清楚如果我做了检查
We all know if I do that kit...
检查结果就会被送去警♥察♥局压箱底
it ends up in the back of some police station,
没人会管这件事
ignored for years,
我只能干等想着什么时候才有结果
while I sit there wondering when the bomb will go off,
等着看跟我一样年纪的陪审团是否相信
waiting to see if a jury of my peers will believe...
相信一个穿短裙的女性
...believe a woman who wore a skirt a few inches too short,
昨晚在酒吧多喝了几杯
who had a few cocktails too many at a bar last night
之前还跟丈夫
after having a fight
因为洗衣服的问题吵了架
about laundry with her husband.
我喝了龙舌兰酒 就让一切变成我的错
And you know the tequila I drank will make it my fault,
不管犯人是谁 不管他是不是真的醉了
and whoever did this to me, whatever he drank --
这就是他的逃罪借口
that'll be his excuse!
检查能让陪审团相信我没有勾搭男人吗
Is your kit gonna convince them I wasn't flirting at the bar?
如果我说出实情 交出我的内衣
If I give them my story and my underwear,
这能向他们 或者向我丈夫证明
will it prove to them -- or to my husband --
我没背叛他 也没为了给自己
that I didn't cheat on him and make up some story
找借口而编故事吗
just to save my own ass?
好了
Okay...
你的检查能做到吗
Will your kit do that?!
好了 深呼吸
O-- All -- All right, deep breath.
就这样
That's it.
慢慢深呼吸
Slow deep breath.
我前夫伤害了我
My ex-husband, he hurt me.
不是像你这样 但是他打我
Not in the way that you were hurt, but he hit me --
他打我好几年了
he hurt me, for years.
而我太害怕了
And I was so, so terrified.
而且坚信没人相信我
And so convinced that no one would believe me,
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表