我们知道从捐赠者身上提取哪些血管吗
So, do we know which vessels we're getting from the donor?
施密特 血管
Schmitt, vessels --
接下需要吻合血管 都有哪些
that's the next thing we'll anastomose. Name them.
梅根 我只是想了解进度
Megan, i'm just trying to get up to speed here, so --
说吧 施密特
Go, Schmitt.
背侧 深背侧 表面背侧
Dorsal, deep dorsal, superficial dorsal,
阴♥部♥表面 股部
superficial pudendal, femoral --
大隐静脉和腹壁深静脉区域
Greater saphenous and deep epigastric.
我很抱歉
Listen, I am sorry
没告诉你全部事情 但这很复杂
I didn't tell you everything, but it's complicated --
接下来是神经
Now let's talk about the nerves.
这是我的人生
And it's my life,
我能决定什么时候分享重要的细节
and I get to decide when I share important details --
我要回避吗
Should I leave?
-不用 -好的
- No. - Please.
在我们走进手术室之前
Listen, before we go in this OR,
我想确定我们没问题
I want to make sure that we're okay.
你知道我花了多长时间准备迦勒手术吗
Do you know how long I've been working with Caleb?
十个月
10 months.
终于来到了这 他也准备好了
And now we are finally here, and he is ready,
我没有时间处理
and I don't have time to deal with
你一直需要解决好每件事的心态
your constant need to make everything okay.
我现在需要的是确保
What I do need right now is to make sure
你清楚手术的每个步骤
that you understand the steps of this procedure.
你清楚吗
Do you?
是的
Yes.
好吧 神经
Okay, nerves.
我们要尽可能进行神经末梢远程接合
We want to do the nerve coaptation as far distally as we can.
撒切尔医生 柯斯顿·撒切尔医生 6♥4♥11
Dr. Thatcher -- Dr. Kirsten Thatcher, 6♥4♥11.
你擅长平面解剖吗
You're good on your plane dissection?
是的 几点了
Yes. Time, please?
我们才刚刚开始
We barely started.
我在想阑尾切除术 他们应该很快
I'm thinking about the appy. They're quick.
他们现在应该完成了 你说呢
They should be finished by now, don't you think?
理查德和他在一起 应该没问题
Richard's with him. He'll be fine.
对 这就是问题所在
Right, well, that's the problem.
在你的派对上 安德鲁和我正在温存
At your party, Andrew and I were having a moment,
理查德刚好进来
and Richard kind of walked --
他撞见你们了
He caught you.
是的
Yes.
我和麦琪有次也被他撞见了
Well, he caught me and Maggie once, too.
我感觉自己就像14岁
I felt like I was 14.
为什么会这样
What is that about?
别想这个了 担心一下切除阑尾的病人吧
Don't worry about that. Worry about the appy patient.
如果你都这么紧张 想想德卢卡的感觉
If you're feeling this nervous, imagine how DeLuca feels.
那只是个阑尾切除术
It's just an appy.
尽管很简单 但很容易想太多
So simple. Yet so easy to overthink.
我恨你
I hate you.
你看过它的照片了吗
Have you seen a picture of it?
是的 你会高兴的
Yes. You'll be happy.
多高兴
Happy how?
它长什么样
What's it look like?
它看起来很健康
It looks...healthy.
拜托
Come on.
你至少能告诉他捐赠者的鞋码吧
Could you at least tell him the donor's shoe size?
老天
Geez.
迦勒 看看谁来了
Caleb, look who's here.
天呐 你怎么了
Oh, my God. What happened to you?
安娜 你来了
Anna! You made it!
出去
Get out.
迦勒 你妈妈给我打了电♥话♥
Caleb, your mom called me --
我不想她在这儿 她得离开
I don't want her here. She needs to leave!
让她现在就出去
Get her out now!
嘿 别激动
Hey. Hey, hey, hey.
胸腺上有个很大的肿块 多大了
That's a large mass on the thymus gland. How old?
十岁
10.
儿童患上的胸腺瘤通常都是恶性的
In kids, thymomas are always malignant,
但幸运的是 切除胸腺瘤可以完全治愈
but, luckily, resecting them can be completely curative.
我可以参与手术
I can scrub in.
林
你到了吗
乔一周都没来 她还好吗
Hey, Jo's been out all week. Is everything okay?
我去预订手术室
I'll book the OR.
格斯患了严重的贫血症
Gus is severely anemic --
在给他输血之前 我们不能动手术
we can't operate until we transfuse him.
我知道你在做什么
I know what you're doing.
洗洗衣服 没什么神秘的
Just laundry. Not that big a mystery.
你在看着我 我不需要
You're checking on me. I don't need it.
我只需要睡会儿
I just need to go to sleep.
你有篮子之类的东西吗
Do you have a basket or something?
请离开
Please leave.
你记得布朗温·墨菲吗
Do you remember Bronwyn Murphy?
你那个纹着"得州"纹身红头发的酒保女友吗
Your redheaded bartender girlfriend with the "Texas" tattoo?
还记得她甩了我的时候吗
Remember when she dumped me?
记不清了
Vaguely.
记不清了
Vaguely?
我喝了三天酒
I drank for three days.
我落下了很多工作 差点被炒鱿鱼
I-I missed so much work, I almost got fired.
你想说什么
So what's your point?
我就像个贝壳
I was a shell.
哪儿也不想去
I couldn't move.
但是有个朋友来我家
But I had this friend who came over to my place,
尽管我只想一个人呆着
even though all I wanted in the world was to be left alone.
事实上 我赶了她好几次
In fact, I told her that. Several times.
但她还是留了下来
But...she stayed.
她还帮我洗衣服
And she did my laundry.
所以这是报复吗
So this is revenge?
这只是一个朋友为另一个朋友洗衣服
It's just a friend doing another friend's laundry.
汤还要凉一分钟
I'd give the soup another minute to cool.
我很确定他们之前煮沸了
I'm pretty sure they boil it before they --
不介意的话给我也来一杯
Don't mind if I do.
并不想和你分享
I wasn't offering.
反正我要来一杯
I'll take one, anyway.
你为什么给她打电♥话♥
Why would you call her?
她说你需要我
She said you needed me.
-没错 -所以我丢下一切过来了
- Right! - So I dropped everything, and I came --
尽管九个月前你一句不说就把我甩了
despite being dumped nine months ago with no explanation.
你是什么意思 甩了
What do you mean, dumped?
你告诉我她手术后会照顾你
You told me she was gonna take care of you after surgery,
当她从
when she got back from --
你被分配到哪里执行任务来着
Where were you assigned?
不 我没在执行任务
No, I'm not on assignment.
我从圣地亚哥过来
I came from San Diego.
什么手术
What surgery?
天呐
Lord.
你要做假肢手术还是什么
Are you getting a procedure for a prosthetic leg or something...?
和你没关系
It's none of her business.
她应该是你支援团的一员
She's supposed to be your support system --
评估的时候你将她列为候选人了
you listed her in your evaluation.
你知道有一个支援团
You knew that having a support system
对你是否能做这个手术来说至关重要
was essential for you being able to get this surgery.
你知道的
You knew that.
什么手术
What surgery?!
我们能不能让所有人都出去
Can we please - just get everyone out of here
然后给我做手术
and then do my surgery?
好吗 然后我就不打扰大家了
Okay? And then I'll leave everyone alone.
迦勒已经准备好几个月了
Caleb's been prepping for months.
你不能取消手术
You can't just say no.
你看我做不做得到
The hell I can't.
凯瑟琳 等等
Catherine, just wait a minute.
我们准备好了 一切都完好无损
We got it -- everything's intact.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表