- Oh, God. - ?What?
很抱歉告诉你这个
This is, um -- I'm sorry to have to tell you this.
我之前觉得你照片不像你本人
I-I thought you didn't look like your picture,
现在我知道是因为
and it's because it's, um --
那是她的照片
it's her picture.
我认为我今天应该是约的她
Yeah. I'm supposed to be on a date with her.
-你叫乔恩是吧 -是的
- Are you Jon? - ?Yeah. I am.
但这是个大众化的名字
But it's a pretty common name.
那你想过去吗
Do you want to go over there?
不想 我很享受你我此刻
I don't. I'm enjoying this.
她看起来
Well, she looks like
挺愉快的
she's having a good time over there.
你觉得那是我约的乔恩吗
So...do you think that's my Jon?
你报告他妈 你就违反键康保险流通与责任法案
You call his mother, you break HIPAA.
你违反键康保险流通与责任法案 他们就会告我们
You break HIPAA, we get sued.
那我该怎么做
So, what do I do?
你知道吗 克莱夫
You know, Karev,
我要是替你做了这份工作
the only thing less fun than watching you do this job
那就没意思了
is doing it for you.
这不是主任的工作
Look, this isn't a chief thing.
-这 -这当然是
- This - ?I-It -- It is.
我的意思是 主任
I mean, being chief is...
就经常会陷入困境之中
nothing but ?being backed into corners.
关键就是要找到独特的方法走出困境
The trick is finding creative ways to get out.
那我找到了
Well, then I've found one.
我告诉贝利我不干了
I'm telling Bailey I quit.
-你来干着愚蠢的工作 -不行
- You can have this stupid job. - ?No.
自从我上任以来
No, you have been pissy about this
你现在还不能当甩手掌柜
I mean you are not allowed to quit, okay?
你就非常不爽我
since the day I started.
只有你尽全力做了之后
You may only quit after you've done it
你才能决定是否辞职
to the best of your ability and decided to
否则就不叫辞职了
Otherwise, it's not quitting.
是自甘堕落
It's failing.
这是我妈教我的 确是真理
Now, my mother told me that, and it's true.
你放弃了啥 医学院
So, what were you quitting -- med school?
我那会不想踢皮球
I didn't want to play tetherball.
我才十岁
I was 10.
才不是踢皮球
This isn't tetherball.
克莱夫 一直都在踢皮球
Oh, it's all tetherball, Karev.
听着 给我好好干
Look, kick its ass
再决定你想不想做主任
and then decide you don't want it.
别让这份工作打败你
Don't let it decide it doesn't want you.
我 你自己看着办
I -- Aah!
能让外科主任给我们检查
Ah. ?We get our doc checks from the chief of surgery?
那是最好的外科医生吧
Is that the best use of resources?
我还在休假
I'm on sabbatical.
你很健康 米勒 坐
You look good. Miller, sit.
右手手指
The right finger.
他希望是皮尔斯医生来检查
He was hoping for Dr. Pierce.
张嘴
Open.
请问你知道
Ah. ?Um, do you -- do you know --
你知道皮尔斯医生是单身吗
do you know if ?she's single -- Dr. Pierce?
我看起来像你姨妈吗 米勒
Do I look like your auntie, Miller?
你们都检查好了
?All right, ?you're all checked out.
我有个问题
Uh, hey, question --
谁第一个进入火场
who was first ?into this apartment fire?
-是沃伦和修斯 -是沃伦
- It was...Warren and Hughes. - War-- Warren.
-为什么问 -那是你们最优秀的消防员吗
- Why? - ?Was that the best use of resources?
他是消防小队唯一的外科医生
I mean, he's the only surgeon on a team of firefighters.
你们就没想保护好那双手吗
Don't you want to protect those hands?
真抱歉 我没想让你空等一场
"So sorry. I would never want to stand you up."
发生了点事
"Something has come up."
有突发♥情♥况
"Something unavoidable has come up,
我来不了
and I can't make it there."
这样好吗
That look good?
行 把"来不了"
Yep. But just change the "There"
改成"来不袅了~" 她就不忍♥心生气了
to the wrong "Their" -- that'll soften the blow.
好主意
Oh, that is good. ?
好了吗 一 二 三
Okay? One, two, three.
我们对他们已经是过去式了
And just like that, we're yesterday's news.
他们可能就从此相爱
Maybe they're falling in love.
可能这就是命中注定
Maybe this is meant to be.
祝他们好运
Good luck to them.
以免他们看见我们
We should, uh -- ?We should get out of here
-我们应该离开这 -好的
- before they see us. - ?Okay.
-我们就 -淡定点
- Just - ?Be cool.
淡定点 好吗
Yeah, just be cool, will you? ?
你刚刚太兴奋了
You're just freaking out right now. ?Okay.
吸引了很多人的注意力
You're drawing a lot of attention to us.
快走快走
?Go. Go. Go.
这不公平 距离利奥长到15岁
It's not fair. When Leo is 15,
你还有14年时间准备
you'll have had 14 years to get ready.
如果我那时能抚养他的话
If I get to keep him.
我想表达的是
Okay. I'm just saying,
我不知道怎么教育一个青少年
I don't know how ?to discipline a teenager.
你从这么小长大的
You were one.
你妈妈是怎么做的
What did your mom do?
啥也没做
Nothing. ?Wh--
她对前四个孩子十分非常严厉
She ruled with an iron fist over her first four kids,
但我是她的弱点呢
but I was her kryptonite.
她很怕我难过
she was afraid to upset me.
她允许我做任何想做的事
She just let me do whatever I wanted.
我觉得 我父亲在我眼前去世后
I think once my father died in front of me,
我妈妈恰好相反
Oh, my mom was the opposite.
我父亲死后
When my dad died,
她自己兼任了我和梅根的
she became Mom, Dad, judge, jury, and executioner
母亲 父亲 法官 陪审团和刽子手
for me and Megan.
你目前变得还不错
Well... you turned out okay.
希望如此
Eh. I hope so.
有时我觉得教育孩子真的是
You know, sometimes I think parenting -- it's just...
好吧
Okay, fine.
什么
Whoa. What?
麦克斯 你在这里做什么
Hey, Max, what are you doing down here?
我妈妈会好吗
Is my mom gonna be okay?
麦克斯
Max.
麦克斯 你妈妈的问题
Um, Max, the problem...
情况比较严重
that your mom has is a big one.
她的心脏 用来将血液输送到整个身体的器官
So, her heart, which pumps all the blood through her body,
已经严重受损
is pretty badly damaged.
-她的心脏 -你在这
- It's -- It's -- - There you are!
你不可以这样随便跑掉 好吗
You can't go running off like that, buddy, please.
她在跟我讲妈妈的情况
She was telling me about Mom.
情况有转机吗
Is there a change?
我可以跟你谈谈吗
Can I speak to you for a sec?
我只是去了一下卫生间
Look, I-I just went to the restroom,
他感到害怕时就喜欢躲起来
and -- and -- and when he's scared, he likes to hide.
好吧
Yeah. Um...
他可能是从你身上学到的
he probably gets that from you.
-什么 -我知道你想要保护麦克斯
- I'm sorry? - ?Look, I know ?you're trying to protect Max,
但他需要知道将要发生什么
but he needs to know what's coming.
你不了解我的孩子
You don't know my kid.
但我知道 如果孩子的妈妈即将面临生命危险
I know that any kid needs to be prepared
任何一个孩子都需要提前做好心理准备
for what is going to happen to his mother.
你说过还有机会
You said there's still a chance.
我说的是机会很渺茫
I said there was a slim chance.
但依然有机会
That's still a chance!
麦克斯 我们走
Max, let's go, buddy.
我不要剥夺他的希望
And I'm not gonna ?take that away from him.
请不要和我儿子讲话
Please don't talk to my son.
霍夫曼医生 请到肿瘤科
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表