I was wrong.
在才是
This is a lab
无聊的事情会变更无聊的实验室
where boring things go to get more boring.
注射黏合剂
Injecting cement.
这就完成了吗
Is that it?
我的驾轻就熟并不代表手术本身简单
Just because I made it look easy doesn't mean it was.
拿到了吗
Do you have them?
干细胞 到了吗
The -- The stem cells? Are they here?
还没
Uh, not yet.
我们现在需要在流程开始前
Now we just have to get some blood samples from your mom
先给你妈妈采血
before the procedure.
我快喘不上气来了
I can't quite breathe.
我是说我无法深呼吸
I-I mean, I can't get a deep breath.
我觉得可能是因为我能感受到
And I think it's because I'm so aware.
我能感知到我的手
I'm aware of my hands.
我能感知到我的腿
I'm aware of my legs.
我的手指
My fingers.
我走的每一步 我能感受到
When I walk -- every step -- I'm aware.
我非常害怕
I'm in awe.
我们焦虑 抑郁 消沉
We're anxious and we're depressed and we mope
我们为了长胖五磅
and we worry about an extra five pounds
或是愚蠢的工作忧心不已
or our -- our stupid job.
自从事故发生以后 我能想到的就是
Since the accident, all I can think about
我的手和脚
are my feet and my hands
我对它们的存在有多么感恩
and how grateful I am for them.
我希望我妈妈也能这样
And I want them for my mom.
我希望能换回她的手
I want her hands back.
我的愿望太过强烈 以至于我无法呼吸
I want them so badly, I can't quite breathe.
我们需要在注射的两分钟时间里
All right, we need to suspend the patient's breathing
暂停患者的呼吸
for about two minutes while we inject.
幸运的是我在这两分钟里能做很多事情
Lucky for everybody, I can do a lot in, uh, two minutes.
什么
Y-- What?
你想男朋友了
You miss your boyfriend.
谁
Who?
矫正科芭比男娃
Ortho Barbie.
谢博特 我不敢相信你和运动员谈恋爱了
Shepherd, I can't believe you have a thing with a jock!
不是... 闭嘴
It's not -- Shut up.
和卡♥通♥人物上♥床♥感觉诡异吗
Is it weird having sex with a cartoon character?
他出汗时滴的是墨水吗
Does he drip ink on you when he sweats?
我把你逗笑了 好了 说吧
Okay, I made you laugh. Come on. Spill.
我需要八卦 而你显然...需要建议
I need deets, and you, obviously -- you need advice.
好吧
Fine.
他看起来像一个卡♥通♥男神
Yes, he looks like a cartoon god,
性♥爱♥运动感十足
and the sex is athletic,
我们可以直视彼此的眼睛 没人事后哭泣
and there is eye contact, and nobody cries after,
他很风趣幽默 为人随和
and he's funny and fun and easy to hang out with,
但我就是很困惑
which is just confusing to me
因为他绝不是我喜欢的类型
because it's so not my type.
好的
Oh! Okay.
他是你的阿尔特曼
He's your Altman. Hm.
我的奥特曼
My Altman?
一个既优秀又阳光还善良
Yeah, you know, somebody so good and unbroken and kind
好到似乎不适合你
that they just seem wrong for you,
但说真的 我的意思是
but, really, I mean, you --
你从来没有这么快乐过
you've never been happier.
所以 他就是你的阿尔特曼
So, yeah, he's your Altman.
汤姆
Oh, Tom.
你这小可怜
You poor guy.
你从德国回来后
So, you came home from Germany,
和艾米莉娅重归于好
and you got back with Amelia.
但那不是你想要的
But that wasn't what you wanted.
那是 艾米莉娅非常完美
It was. Amelia was...perfect.
我是说 如果没有泰迪 那么
I mean, if there was -- there was no Teddy, then --
-有个泰迪 -不 没有
- There is a Teddy. - No, there's not.
我和她 我们只是
I mean, she and I, we just...
我们总是时机不对
we have bad timing.
但在德国时机正好
But the timing was right in Germany,
-但你还是搞砸了 -那是意外
- and still, you blew it up. - Accidentally.
那是一场意外吗
Was it an accident?
这和你去德国的目的正好相反 欧文
It's the opposite of what you went to Germany to do, Owen.
你为什么搞砸了
So why would you blow it?
你不蠢 你不喜欢伤害别人
You're not stupid. You don't like hurting people.
为什么要这么做
Why would you do it?
我...
Uh, I...
我不知道
I don't know.
看来你可能陷入了一个死循环
Well, it seems like you might be caught in a pattern.
如果我们能找到这个循环的起因
And if we can find the original event that started that pattern,
就能阻止历史重演
we can just stop it from replaying.
就是这样
That's it.
这是你所说的情感神经治疗法吗
And that's your E.N.T. thing?
是神经情感治疗法 不过随便吧
It's N.E.T., but whatever.
你准备好了吗
Are you up for that?
需要被电击之类吗
Does it involve electric shocks of any kind?
我正要去会诊
I'm on my way to a consult,
但想来看看这里进展是否顺利
but I wanted to make sure everything went okay.
乔希很棒 连接区域情况不错
Josh was awesome. Access site looks great.
感觉如何
How do you feel?
感觉没人在我背后捅刀子了
No more stabbing knives in my back.
-情况再好不过了 主任 -那就好
- I think we're better than okay, Chief. - Good.
躺着上洗手间的事怎么说了
Hey, what's the over/under on the bathroom situation?
我还得继续在这躺着吗
Do I need to continue to lie here?
-你可以去 -我待会再来
- You can go. - I'll stop by later.
好了 下来吧
All right, coming down.
很好 小心点
Good, careful, careful.
有紧绷感吗
Any tightness?
没有 我很好
No, no, I'm good.
你的第一志愿是什么
Ah, so, what's your number one?
很明显 旧金山加州大学
UCSF, apparently.
事实上 稍后我会和他们视频面试
Well, I have a Skype interview with them later, actually.
别去了 医院无聊的很
Blow it off, man. Hospitals are boring.
给自己找个冰球队
Find yourself a hockey team, you know?
打打比赛 冰鞋划到脸上 肩与肩碰撞
Fights, skates to the face, busted shoulders.
那才是真正赚钱的地方
It's a real money-maker right there.
乔希 乔希
Josh? Josh? Josh?
-呼叫急救 -我的天
- Call a code! - Oh, my God.
-快推轮床过来 -我的天 乔希
- We need a gurney over here. - Oh, my God. Josh.
-出什么事了 -我们需要帮助
- What's -- What's happening? - We need help.
带他出去 准备一辆急救车
Take him outside. Get a crash cart now.
什么情况 我的天 乔希
What's happening? Oh, my God, Josh!
-叫心外科医生 -乔希
- Get me cardio. - Josh!
给他压送氧气 马上测动脉血气
Start bagging him and get an ABG now!
她情况如何
How's she doing?
我需要确保她的心脏没有受到影响
I just need to make sure that her heart isn't affected,
然后做一个心包膜开窗术
and then I'll do a pericardial window.
这很简单
It's pretty simple.
你真的不用来 理查德
You really shouldn't be here, Richard.
我上次见到杰玛
The last time I saw Gemma,
她在为庆祝戒酒17周年切蛋糕
she was taking a cake for 17 years' sobriety.
然后奥莉去世了
Then Ollie died,
我就有段时间没去戒酒会
and I stopped going to meetings for a while,
我猜杰玛也是
and I guess Gemma did, too.
但你没有喝酒
But you didn't drink.
是的
No, no.
我拿着根球棒去砸酒吧
I took a baseball bat to a bar.
要是我没有足够的钱和酒吧和解
And if I didn't have a lot of money to settle with the bar,
我就会被吊销执照了
I would've lost my license.
还可能会进监狱
I could've gone to prison.
我的脑子已经被酒精荼毒了 麦琪
I was a dry drunk, Maggie,
那时我很生气 很痛苦
and I was angry, and it was painful,
很...
and...
要不是凯瑟琳 我...
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表