算是吧
Sort of.
我昨晚做了个梦
I, um... I had a dream last night
关于我可充电心脏课题的
about my rechargeable hearts...
我把这当作今天该去上班的征兆
...which I took as a sign that I should go in today
专注在工作上 你懂的
and really focus on them, which, you know,
既然我现在说出来了
now that I say that out loud,
让我感觉像是科研呆子里的女王
that makes me the queen of the science nerds.
但我答应了你晚餐
But I promise we'll do dinner...
一顿盛大丰盛的晚餐
a big, huge dinner...
该有的
all the...
酒呀
wine.
该有的什么 宝贝
All the what, babe?
- 玛姬 听我说 - 不听
- Maggie, listen. - Nope.
- 玛姬 - 不听
- Maggie. - No.
你能消停一会吗 求你了
Will you stop for a second, please?
让我猜一猜
Let me guess.
这不是看上去那样
"It's not what it looks like.
我们只是朋友 我保证
We're just friends, I promise."
好吧 我确实打算那么说
Um... Okay, yes, that was what I was gonna say.
一点都不好笑 杰克逊
This isn't funny, Jackson.
玛姬 我之所以要那么说
Maggie, it's what I was gonna say
因为这就是事实 好吗
because it's the truth, all right?
- 我没有背着你乱来 - 你应该想个更好的借口
- I didn't cheat on you. - You are too smart to say that,
我也不会相信你的
and I am too smart to believe it.
我还弄伤脚了 妈的
And now I cut my foot, damn it!
等等
Just wait.
撇开你翻我手♥机♥这个
Well, let's just forget about the fact
事情不谈
that you were going through my phone.
它一直在响
It kept dinging over and over again,
我以为是我的 而且这不是重点
and I thought it was mine, and that is not the point.
重点是有个女人在想你
The point is that some woman is missing you
还用了很多桃心的表情
with multiple heart emojis,
你也没有对我坦白
and you won't tell me the truth.
玛姬 你想听实话是吗
Maggie, you want the truth?
好吧 是这样的 我遇到了一个人
Okay, all right? I... I met someone...
你遇到了某人
You met someone.
是我在修道院的时候
...at... when I was at the monastery.
还是你在修道院的时候
When you were at the monastery.
是的 你为什么要重复我的话
Yeah. Why are you repeating?
我不知道 我就是重复了 你继续
I don't know. I just am. Keep going.
好吧 你脚上还插着玻璃
All right, you have glass in your foot.
我们能 你别转移话题
Can we... Don't change the subject.
我没有
I'm not...
她的名字是凯特 好吗 然后你是对的
Her name is Kate, all right? And... you were right.
大概是创伤后应激的缘故
I think you were probably right about the PTSD,
大概是某些自然的原因
and it's just there's something about nature that,
当你漂泊而无所牵挂的时候
when you're unplugged and unmoored
你想的没错
and... you were right.
你要说你是因为上帝的旨意所以和她睡了
So you slept with her because you had God feelings?
什么 不是这样
What? No.
我没和别人睡
I didn't sleep with anybody.
我都没有吻过她
I didn't even kiss her.
根本就不是那么一回事
It's... It's not about that at all.
我们就是聊天
We talked.
麦琪 我们就是整晚在聊
Maggie, we just talked all night
关于她失去了哥哥
about how she lost her brother
以及她在寻求某种安宁
and how she's looking for some kind of peace.
然后她就在你裤裆里找到了是吧
Which she found in your pants?
不不 玛姬 不是这样好吗
No. No. Maggie, no, all right?
你在流血
You're bleeding, all right?
你就坐下来让我帮你处理一下吧
Will you just sit down for a second so I can help you, please?
拜托了好吗 我去拿急救箱
Please, okay? I'll grab a first-aid kit,
然后你可以自己看看这些信息
and you can just look at the messages yourself.
不要 我不用看
Oh, no. I-I don't need to.
我觉得你该看看 好吗
I think you do, okay?
这不是什么需要你破解的难题
This is not some puzzle you need to solve, okay?
什么事也没发生
Nothing happened.
我也不想发生什么事
I didn't want anything to happen.
她只是一个理解
She's just somebody who understood
我曾经经历和我所失去的东西的人
what I was going through, what I'd lost.
而且说实话 她比我理解的更深刻
And, honestly, she understood it better than I did,
这真的对我有帮助
and it helped.
让我感觉没那么孤单了
It helped to not feel so alone in all this.
来 过来点
Here. Come here.
你还在跟她联♥系♥
You're still talking to her.
上周 前几天
Last week, last couple of days,
就在你给我带外卖♥♥
when you were bringing me takeout
让我信任你的时候
and asking me to trust you...
因为你真的该相信我 你可以信任我的好吗
Because you should. You can trust me, okay?
杰克逊 我过去的约会经历可能不多
Jackson, my dating history might be dubious,
但我知道从来没有一个女人
but I do know that no woman in the history of ever
会发想你和爱心表情
sends "miss yous" and heart emojis
给一个她不想睡的男人
to men she doesn't want to sleep with.
不是这样好吗 玛姬
That's not what this is, Maggie, all right?
我发誓 我们谈过的
I swear, okay? We talked.
说实话和经历过
And it's just nice, honestly,
同样事情的人们谈谈感觉很好
to talk to people who've been through the same thing.
人们
People?
我是说
I just... I meant that, um...
你还和谁谈过
Who else are you talking to?
就 偶尔和艾普丽尔
Just, um... April sometimes.
怎么回事
What happened?
她的血压下降了
Her blood pressure tanked,
而且她疼得快死了
and her pain level's through the roof.
怎么回事
What is happening?
- 会没事的 - 我的孩子
- It's gonna be okay. - My baby.
我们来看看
Okay, let's take a look.
你的宝宝看起来很健康
Your baby looks strong.
糟糕
Damn it.
她腹腔有积液 可能是血
There's fluid in her abdomen. It's likely blood.
她的脾动脉可能破裂了
Her splenic artery probably burst, okay?
我去叫他们准备手术室
I'll go tell them to prep an OR.
把走廊封闭了
And shut down the gallery.
你马上去叫亚历克斯·卡列夫和妇产科主任来
You page Alex Karev and the head of OB, stat.
如果我们要做剖腹产
If we have to take this baby out...
我要最好的医生来 懂了吗
I want the best on-hand, okay, all right?
等等 不要 求你们 不要 拜托
Wait, no. Please, no, please.
求求你们
Please...
听我说 弗兰基
Listen to me, Frankie.
没有什么事是你做不到的 听到没
There is nothing you can't handle, okay?
快 推出去 快 我们得快点
Come on, let's go. Come on. We got to move.
你觉得会是癌症吗
Do you think it's cancer?
格蕾医生 我们就是为了确定这个才做活检的
Dr. Grey, that's why we're doing the biopsy.
为了真正原因
Actual answers.
为了科学
Science.
我是问你会不会有预感
I'm asking if you have a feeling.
我是个名医
I am a Big Gun.
是的 我知道
Yes, I know.
你很棒 很优秀
You're amazing, incredible.
世界上没人像你一样 我知道的
There's no one in the world like you. I get it.
我受宠若惊 谢谢
I feel so seen. Thank you.
到了准备揭晓真♥相♥的时刻
And we are ready to roll.
你最好小心点因为
Okay, now, you want to be careful because you...
格蕾
Grey...
你不是要对一个简单的
you're not gonna backseat drive
活检指手画脚吧
a simple biopsy, are you?
- 没有 - 没有吗 很好
- Nope. - No? Good.
- 小心 因为 - 嘘 别说话
- Be careful because... - Da, da, no, no, no, no.
别说话
No, no.
人们不是为了高血压胆固醇这种
People don't come to The Meredith Grey
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表