真好笑
It's funny.
我不记得我们有一起买♥♥礼物啊
I-I don't remember us going shopping together.
我只是不希望他觉得
I just didn't want him to think that --
你觉得我们应该分开一段时间
You called a time-out on our marriage?
好吧 我很抱歉
Okay. I'm sorry.
谢谢你的礼物
Uh, thank you for the gifts.
我会确保他全部都收到
I'll make sure that he opens them.
你会... 等等 明天你在哪
Uh, what are you -- Wait. Where are you gonna be tomorrow?
值班 你也知道 圣诞对于我们是大日子
On call. You know, Christmas is a big day for us.
我们也是
Oh, us, too.
也许我能在急诊室见到你
Uh, maybe I'll see you in the pit.
还是别吧 不能希望圣诞节
Maybe don't sound so hopeful that somebody gets injured
还有人失火受伤吧
in a fire on Christmas.
对
Right.
有人想打牌吗
Anybody want to play cards?
我是指金拉米牌
I play a mean Gin Rummy.
当然 如果你很想输的话
Oh, you don't want to do that unless you want to lose.
我绝对是这间屋里玩金拉米牌最厉害的人
I am the master of Gin Rummy in this house.
我很抱歉 孩子们 我太累了
I'm sorry, kids. BB I'm just exhausted.
如果我去睡觉了会不会很扫大家的兴
Would I be a party pooper if I just went to bed?
当然不会 妈妈 好好休息吧
Of course, Mom. Get your rest.
好的 我很抱歉
Okay. I'm sorry.
今天早上我都没力气陪哈莉特玩了
Couldn't even chase Harriet around that tree this morning.
谢谢你把圣诞节晚餐布置得这么棒
Thank you so much for taking care of Christmas dinner.
我真是没起到一点作用
I've just been no help at all.
我们每年的圣诞节晚餐都很丰盛 妈妈
We have Christmas dinner catered every year, Mom.
今年当然也要一样
There's no reason to change that.
圣诞节快乐 宝贝
Merry Christmas, baby.
麦吉 圣诞节快乐
Maggie. ?Merry Christmas.
要我扶你上楼吗
Can I help you upstairs?
不用了 不用了
Oh, no, no.
我能安置自己上♥床♥的
No, I can make it to my bed on my own.
她什么事情都不让我帮忙
She doesn't let me help her do anything.
她可以的
She'll get there.
希望这样
I hope so.
没事的
It was fine.
有点无聊
A little boring.
我有点希望你在场
I kinda wished you were there.
圣诞节吗
At Christmas?
跟你的家人在一起
With your family?
是啊 怎么了 很怪吗
Yeah. Why? Is that weird?
不
No.
我明年会去的 然后还会带些光明节小礼物
I'll come next year, and I'll bring some Chanukkah gelt.
今天这里怪阴森的
It's creepy in here.
我会保护你的
I'll protect you.
你可真会撩
You are so cheesy.
谢博德医生叫我回来查看娜塔莎
Hey, uh, Dr. Shepherd asked me to come check on Natasha.
救命 可以
Help! Can you --
你好 可以帮帮我吗
Hello! Somebody?
呼叫格蕾医生
Page Dr. Grey.
我的天啊 是娜塔莎 她
Oh, my God, it's Natasha. She's...
她醒过来了
She's awake.
实习医生格蕾
第十五季 第十二集
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
这也是替娜塔莎向你们说的
I'm saying it a lot for the both of us.
施密特
Schmitt?
娜塔莎·迪翁 四十五岁 住院第三十五天
Natasha Deon, 45, hospital day 35.
神经系统方面 她的意识已经苏醒
Neuro -- She regained consciousness overnight.
现在已经是醒来并且可以回复信息的状态了
She is now A&O times three.
心肺方面 处于辅助通气状态
Cardio and pulmonary -- She's on a vent
通过胸腔闭式引流排出胸膜腔内积脓
and has an open thoracostomy for empyema drainage.
骨科方面 脊柱完好
MSK -- Spine was cleared,
骨盆内固定状态
and her pelvis was fixed internally.
她什么时候可以说话
When will she be able to talk?
我们正在尽力减少她对辅助通气的依赖
We're working on decreasing her vent settings first.
同时得提高她的营养状况
We also have to get her nutrition up.
她现在很虚弱 经历了太多
She's weak and has been through quite a lot.
不过今天胸腔闭式引流可以拔管了
We can close the thoracostomy today, though,
因为她肺部的情况已经有了明显改善
since her lungs are doing so much better.
娜塔莎 你得强大起来
Natasha, we need you to get strong for us.
我会尽快帮助你下床的 好吗
I'm gonna get you up and out of that bed soon, okay?
我们要确保呼吸方面的治疗
Let's make sure the respiratory therapist
让呼气末正压通气值降到五
brings that peep down to 5.
欢迎回来 娜塔莎
Welcome back, Natasha.
你们的天文馆婚礼还是有可能的
You may get that planetarium wedding yet.
现在我们还是选法♥院♥吧
At this point, I'd settle for a courthouse.
干得漂亮 格蕾
Nice work, Grey.
三角恋
Love triangle.
你什么时候才会不再骗他
When are you gonna stop stringing him along, huh?
你说什么
Excuse me?
你听到了
You heard me.
林 他喜欢你 你却一直假装给他希望
Link -- he likes you, and you keep giving him false hope.
谁说是假装了
Who says it's false?
拜托了 我们都知道
Oh, please. We both know it is.
是吗
Do we?
我已经厌倦没有你陪伴的时光了
安德鲁
Andrew.
新年夜
New Year's Eve.
那算是约会吗
Is that a date?
还是说 “来参加聚会吧
Or is that like, "Oh, come to this party,
然后我们可以在聚会上暧昧一下
and we'll make eyes at each other over the punch,
却不敢在公共场合表现出来”
but I'm not really brave enough to talk to you in public"?
我被贴过很多标签
I've been called a lot of things.
但“不够勇敢”不是其中之一
"Not brave enough" Isn't one of them.
好吧 那是一个约会
Fine. It's a date.
你看起来很棒
You look good.
你的头发 更秀亮了
Your hair, it's shinier.
噢 拜托别谈我的头发
Oh, ew. Please don't talk about my hair.
好吧
Okay.
利奥最近怎么样
How's Leo?
他很好
?He's good.
他现在正在出牙 但他很好
Yeah, he's teething like crazy, but he's good.
你想他吗
You miss him?
我是说
I mean,
比不上我想念嗑药 但是的 我也想他
not as much as I miss drugs, but yeah, a bit.
很好啊
Well, that's good.
承认事实
Identifying that.
也是这个过程的一部分
It's...part of the process.
不 这不算是
No, it's not part of the process.
我只是想嗑药
I just miss drugs.
我知道它们毁了我
I know they ruined my life,
但它们能让我舒服一些 其他任何事物都比不上
but they made me feel better than anything.
包括做妈妈
Better than being a mom.
天啊
Oh, God.
这真是太蠢了 我根本就不该当妈妈的
That's so stupid. I shouldn't even be a mom.
我只是个孩子
I'm a kid.
我就应该把利奥托付给你们
I should just give you guys Leo
然后假装一切都没有发生
and pretend none of this ever happened.
贝蒂
Betty...
今天是新年夜了
It's New Year's Eve.
你不用去别的地方吗
Don't you have somewhere to be?
难道你现在不应该在重症监护室值班吗
Oh, hey, um, weren't you supposed to be covering the ICU?
娜塔莎头一次
Oh, uh, Natasha was using
使用了说话瓣膜
the speaking valve for the first time,
格蕾医生说她想留在那里
so Dr. Grey said she wanted to stay.
你在想什么呢
Hey. Where are you right now?
抱歉 我有点分心了
Sorry, I'm just... distracted.
我们出去吧
Let's get out of here.
还没有正式跨年呢
The ball hasn't even dropped yet.
我们可以回到床上继续
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表