Parker? Ned Billings?!
我们昨天切除了他的肠子
We resected his bowel yesterday.
那会他还好好的 怎么回事
He was fine! What happened?
他去世了 韦伯认为他有血块
He coded. Webber thinks he threw a clot.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
老天
Oh, man!
我来给他儿子打电♥话♥
I'll call his son.
老天 他还是个器官捐献者呢
Man, he was an organ donor, too.
现在看来也没辙了
Well, that's not an option now.
他还和罗伯塔血型一致
And he was a blood match for Roberta.
雪上加霜
Salt in the wound.
威尔逊 我有主意了 等等
Wilson, that's it. T-- Wait.
等等 等等 等等
Hold on! Hold on! Hold on! Hold on!
派克 韦伯医生多久前宣布他死亡的
Parker, how long ago did Dr. Webber call time of death?
七分钟前
Uh, seven minutes.
太好了 五分钟法则
Perfect. Five-minute rule.
奈德
Hey, Ned.
贝利医生 你在干什么 他已经死了
Dr. Bailey, what are you doing? He's dead!
我们需要再灌注他的肝脏
We need to reperfuse the liver.
拿上套管
Let's get, uh, cannulas
在手术室准备台体外膜肺氧合机器
and get an ECMO machine set up in an O.R.
他已经没心跳了
His heart stopped.
-他的器官没用了 -给他上气袋
- His organs are useless. - Yeah. Bag him, please.
她疯了吗 我们需要叫支援吗
Is she losing it? Do we need to call someone?
老天 贝利医生 他的肝和他一样死透了
My God, Dr. Bailey, his liver is as dead as he is!
我们要让肝起死回生
And we are gonna bring it back to life!
-去找我丈夫 -不 派克
- Go get my husband. - No. Parker,
去拿个再灌注机器
get a reperfusion machine.
我一直在研究欧洲的这些新疗法
I've been reading these case studies out of Europe,
-但我从没自己做过 -做什么
- but I've never done one myself. - Done what?
僵尸医学吗
Zombie medicine?!
不 我们给他连上体外膜肺氧合机器
No, we get him on ECMO,
然后使用常温灌注系统修复肝脏
then use a normothermic perfusion system for the liver.
就能救活肝脏 然后移植给罗伯塔
We can save it, and we can give it to Roberta.
-帮帮我 -你是说
- Now, help me. - So, what -- you're saying
常温灌注能使肝脏死而复生吗
that warm perfusion will bring the liver back to life?
就像生锈的硬币浸到酸里一样
Like a corroded penny dipped in acid.
欧洲已经实施过很多次了
They've done it multiple times.
在人身上
In humans!
-接手 -谢天谢地
- Take over. - Thank God!
派克 去拿再灌注机器啊
Parker, get the reperfusion machine!
遵命 女士
Uh, yes, ma'am.
什么时候你才同意让我请你吃饭
When are you gonna let me take you to dinner?
乔似乎认为咱俩有火花
Jo seems to think there's something here.
我有个红娘 她有我的约会对象表
You know, I have a matchmaker, and she has a list.
那我怎么才能让自己上那个表
Well, how do I get on that list?
你不是那能种上表的人
You're not the kind of guy on the list.
那我是什么样的人
And what kind of guy am I?
你是那种"紧急情况"的人
You know, you're like the "In an emergency" kind of guy
或"我刚得到坏消息不想一个人待着"的
or "I just got some really bad news and I can't be alone"
那种人
kind of guy.
好吧
Okay.
乔会心碎的
Jo will be heartbroken.
你和乔有什么故事吗
What's the story with you and Jo?
阿历克斯需要担心吗
Does Alex have anything to be worried about?
你和阿历克斯有什么故事吗
What's the story with you and Alex?
乔需要担心吗
Does Jo have anything to worry about?
奈德的家人还好吗
How did Ned's family take it?
很伤心 但知道他的死能帮助别人也很欣慰
Sad, but happy some good might come out of his death.
好了 派克
Okay, Parker,
我需要你准备好流入和流出的线路
I need you to prime the inflow and outflow lines.
克莱夫 你知道该怎么办
Karev, you know what to do.
很好
Good.
-准备好了吗 -所有系统启动
- Are you ready? - All systems go.
压力好大
This is so stressful.
但这是好的压力 纯粹的压力
But good stress, pure.
不是那种"我老公今晚会不会回来"的压力
No "Will my husband come home tonight?" stress,
不是需要应付繁文缛节的压力
no red-tape stress,
只是"我们能否拯救生命"的压力
just "Can we save a life or not?" stress.
我的天 成功了
Oh, my God, it worked!
它活过来了
It's alive.
它活过来了
It's alive!
太棒了
Yeah!
功能正常 这是个有效的肝脏
It's functioning. It's a viable liver.
你们是从垃圾箱里捡出来的吗
You fish it out of the garbage or something?
器官共享组织怎么说
What did UNOS say?
只要器官采购中心批准
As long as the organ procurement center approves it,
那就没问题 这是个一对一的捐赠
then we're good to go. It's -- It's a directed donation.
别忘了 那家好的熟食店
Don't forget -- the good deli.
-别 -罗伯塔我们有新肝脏了
- Just -- - Roberta, we have a liver.
-是你的了 -只要
- It's yours. - "As long as
器官采购中心批准"
the organ procurement center approves it."
-我不看好自己 -抱歉
- I don't like my odds. - I'm sorry about her.
-她很消极 -因为我的确快死了
- She's obsessed with death. - Because I'm dying.
别说了 别再这么说了
Stop it! Stop talking like that.
有些人真的很希望你活下去
You know, some of us actually want you to live.
相信我 我也希望自己活下去
Trust me, I want me to live, too.
我只想做好准备接受也许我要死了这个现实
I'm just preparing for the reality that I probably won't.
你不需要为我做准备
Well, you don't have to prepare me.
-我能应付 -你不是唯一一个
- I will handle it. - You're not the only one
需要有心理准备的人 丹妮丝
who has to be prepared, Denise.
-我才是要死的那个 -你不会死
- I'm the one who's dying. - You're not dying!
抱歉 克莱夫医生
I'm sorry, Dr. Karev.
谢谢你认为找到了合适我的肝脏
I appreciate that you think you have a liver for me,
我也希望你是对的
and I hope that you are right,
但我这辈子都是这么过来的
but I have lived with this condition my entire life.
我已经做好英年早逝的心理准备了
I have prepared to die young...ish.
既然我越来越接近死亡 而且数据上看
And now that I'm close to that death and statistically unlikely
不太可能出现奇迹 变出一个匹配肝脏
to experience some magical, stardust liver miracle,
我只想确保我爱的人
I just want to make sure that the people I love
有机会来哀悼我
are given the chance to grieve me.
你不需要担心这个
That's not your job to worry about.
需要 D 当我父亲过世时
It is, D. When my father died,
我只想扑到棺材上大哭
I wanted to throw myself on his casket and weep.
但我却在悼词中写满了笑话
But instead, I wrote jokes for his eulogy
安慰他的朋友
to make his friends feel better
在接下去十年里每每看到狗粮广♥告♥我都会哭
and then spent 10 years crying at dog-food commercials
全因为当时我没好好哀悼
because all of that grief was still in me,
而那些悲伤需要一个宣泄的窗口
and it needed a place to go.
你应该有个
You deserve...
扑在我管棺材上大哭的机会
to throw yourself on my casket and weep...
如果你想的话
if you want to.
说得不错
Good speech,
但医生在等着问你要不要她的垃圾肝脏
but this doctor's waiting to see if you want her trash liver.
-好 拜托了 -太好了
- Yes, please. - Yes.
如果没成功
But if it doesn't work --
不要风琴音乐 要弦乐四重奏
No organ music. String quartet.
好
Yes.
大家好
Okay. Hello, everyone.
你好
Hola.
好了小鬼 是时候带你上去了
Okay, kiddo, time to take you up.
-你会参加我的手术吗 -是的
- You're gonna be in my surgery? - Mm-hmm.
格蕾医生 克莱夫医生还有我会一直陪着你
Dr. Grey and Dr. Karev and I are gonna be there the whole time.
所以你们是要打开我的肚子瞧吗
So, you're gonna see inside my belly?
是的 但我们看完了马上给你缝好
Yes, but we're gonna fix you right up.
妈妈
Mom...
请问 你需要我在场吗
I'm sorry. Do you not want me there?
其实呢 芙洛
You know what, Flor?
今天我还有一大堆事要做
I got a whole bunch of work I need to do today,
而我是格蕾医生和克莱夫医生的学生
and Dr. Grey and Dr. Karev -- I'm their student.
我不想让他们分心
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表