梅根·亨特关于我和里格斯的事
that I tell Megan Hunt about me and Riggs.
因为你是她的手术医生
Because you were her surgeon.
还因为她有权知情所有信息
Because she deserved all the information.
就是因为这个吗
Is that what this is about?
你怪我造成了你和里格斯的分手
You blaming me for breaking up you and Riggs?
不 是我和里格斯分的手
No. I broke up me and Riggs.
但欧文是我的朋友 阿米莉娅是我的小姑子
But Owen is my friend, and Amelia is my sister.
没错
Right.
-与我无关 -你是他最好的朋友
- Not about me. - You're his best friend.
之前是 现在不是了
Well, I was. Not anymore.
-我做不到 -为什么
- I can't be. - Why?
因为我恨他 梅瑞狄斯
Because I hate him, Meredith.
我太恨他了 想狠狠砸他的脸
I hate him so much, I want to smash his face in.
我都不能正眼看他
I mean, I can't even look at him.
我又怎么能和他一起抚养孩子
How the hell can I raise a child with him?
我小时候父亲就不在身边
I grew up without my dad
因为我母亲太恨他 也不给他爱我的权利
because my mother hated him too much to let him love me.
总有一天 你的孩子会去找他们的爸爸
One day, your kid will go looking for their dad.
他们不会发现一个游手好闲的人或酒鬼
They're not gonna find a deadbeat or a drunk.
而会发现一个绝望的好男人
They're gonna find a good man who's devastated.
你有这么恨他吗 以至于你要这么对他们
Do you hate him enough to do that to either of them?
别吃他的零食了 我在点外卖♥♥了
Stop eating all his snacks. I'm ordering food now.
早上好 各位
Morning, folks!
我是副校长吉姆·布洛姆奎斯特
Jim Blomquist, Vice Principal.
保安告诉我
The security guard said
你们已经在这停了几小时了
you've been parked out here a couple hours?
是的 我们在等一位学生
Yeah, uh, we're waiting for someone, a student.
你们是父母吗
You're parents?
不是 也算是 有点难以界定
No. Yeah. Kind of hard to define.
是的 贝蒂·尼尔森和我们一起住
Yeah. Betty Nelson, uh, lives with us,
我领养了她的孩子 所以
and I foster her, her baby, so...
明白了吧 很难说这是什么关系
See? There's not really a name for that.
你们不能在学区附近闲逛
Well, you can't loiter here in a school zone,
所以你们得挪一下车
so you're gonna have to move on,
请问怎么称呼你们夫妇
Mr. And Mrs., uh...
不不 我们是 我们应该算是
No, no, we're, we're, well, we're, we're,
我们走就是了
We'll just go.
没错 我们这就走
Yeah. We're gonna go.
他有癌症
He has cancer?
但我们发现得早 这是好事
We caught it early. That is good news.
可我们做过不止一次活检
But we had it biopsied more than once.
我明白 但这些事会改变
Yes, I understand, and things can change.
细胞会突变
They mutate,
如果样本不在癌症区域
and if the specimen is not taken from a cancerous area,
那也检测不出来
then it goes undetected.
我可以完全移除肩胛骨
Now, I can remove the scapula entirely
并治愈癌症
and take the cancer with it.
或者我可以只移除肿瘤部分
Or I can just remove the growths,
但那样他就还需要进行放疗
which would mean he'd require radiation treatments,
对于这个年龄的孩子来说会比较危险
which can be dangerous in a child this young.
他母亲难产去世了 他是我的唯一
His mom died in childbirth. He's all I have.
如果我移除肩胛骨
If I remove the scapula,
他的行动会受到极大的限制
he is going to have severely limited range of motion.
随着生长义肢也需要及时更换
His prosthetic's gonna have to be replaced as he grows.
但能彻底根治癌症
But the cancer will be gone.
明白吗 他能活下来
Okay? He'll live.
我那时不想给你吃我的饼干
I didn't want to give you my s'more.
怎么呢
What's that?
当我们在小溪那边见到你时 拉斐说
When we saw you at the creek, Rafi said,
"那家伙孤单一人 我们分点吃的给他吧"
"That guy's all alone. We should share."
而我在想 "我又累又饿
And I thought, "I'm tired and hungry,
我可不想把吃的分给一个陌生人"
and I don't want to give a random stranger my dessert."
但我照做了 为了逗他开心
But I did. To make him happy.
而现在 你的意思是
And now what, what you're saying
那个得到了我饼干的陌生人能救他的命
is that s'more is gonna save his life?
谢谢你
Thank you.
请尽全力拯救他吧
Do what you need to save him.
我一定竭尽全力
I absolutely will.
每天都该给这城市
Ugh. There should be an hour every day
一小时时间喘口气
where this whole city has to chill.
西雅图小睡时间 没人会吃亏
Seattle Nap Time, no one gets hurt,
还能给我们挤点洗澡的时间
and we all get to go to the bathroom.
这不是约会
It's not a date.
我欠他一杯喝的
I owe him a drink.
你是说相比这个
Are you saying this...
他亲了你更让你感到惊讶
...so it's more surprising when he kisses you?
你们几个 别聊了
Hey, guys! Wake up!
怎么会这样
What the hell happened?
莫莉·格雷厄姆 19岁 哮喘
Uh, M-Molly Graham. 19 years old. Asthmatic.
我给了她两个雾化器并打了一剂甲强龙
I gave her two nebulizers and a shot of Solu-Medrol.
严重哮喘急性发作的缓解药物
我一直在监控她的生命体征
I'm monitoring her sats.
不 你在那聊天
No, you're not!
她现在呼吸急促 血氧饱和度80
She's tachypneic. Her sats are in the 80s.
她现在呼吸困难 吸不进氧气
She's decompensating, okay? She's not moving any air around.
要给她插管了 准备快速诱导插管
Okay, we're gonna have to intubate. Prep for RSI.
-不应该有主治医生在场吗 -你看这有吗
- Don't we need an attending? - Do you see one?
我去 我去找韦伯医生
I'll, I'll get Webber.
再坚持一下 莫莉
Okay. Hang in there for me, Molly, okay?
动手吧 赫尔姆 动手吧
Let's go, Helm. Let's go.
好了
Okay.
进去呀 进去呀
Come on. Come on.
导管下不去 把观察镜拿过来
It's not going in. Uh, okay, get a scope.
坚持住 莫莉 没事 你能行
Come on, Molly. It's okay. You got this.
动手吧 让我来 赫尔姆
Let's go! Give me that, Helm.
好了
Okay.
好了
Okay.
进去啊 进去啊 成了
Come on. Come on. Got it.
不 赫尔姆 我来吧
No. Helm, I got it.
她快不行了
She was about to code.
你不会让我♥干♥等你过来
I didn't think you'd want me waiting for you.
没错
You were right.
但下次 让你的实习生也参与一下
But next time, try including your intern.
这是个教学医院
This is a teaching hospital.
类似魔术8球吗
So, is it like a Magic 8-Ball?
每个面都有答案可从中获得指导的玩具
差不多
Sort of.
但在自修室要好藏得多
Except it's a lot easier to hide in study hall.
你怎么会从来没见过
How have you never seen one?
自修室是用来写作业的
Study hall was for homework.
咱俩那时候可当不了朋友
We would not have been friends.
那么
Okay. So...
我们要不要一整天都在停车场呆着
should we stay parked out here all day?
-你说呢 里奥 -里奥 你说呢
- What do you think, Leo? - Leo, what do you think?
没有 没啥想说的
No? Nothing?
结果是 "对 当然"
It says "Yes, definitely."
你认真的
Are you serious?
我大学就这么选的
This is how I picked my college.
你问个问题
Ask a question.
阿米莉亚破处了吗
Uh, has Amelia lost it?
好问题 选个颜色
Excellent. Now pick a color.
-红色 -R E D
- Red. - R-E-D.
-选个数字 -2
- Now pick a number. - 2.
5.
百分之百 看吧 很准的
"100%." See? It works.
阿米莉亚 贝蒂来了
Amelia. It's Betty.
我们该怎么做
Okay. What do we do?
好了 等着吧
Okay. We're staying.
你这方面真是个天才
You are some kind of genius.
我只是跟着食谱做的
Well, I just followed the recipe.
我也是啊
So did I.
知道吗
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表