我小时候曾问过妈妈
When I was little, I once asked my mother,
"你怎么跟别人说坏消息"
"How do you tell people such bad news?"
她说 "说实话咧"
"You tell them the truth," She said,
"把真♥相♥用你能想到的最悦耳的方式
"But you tell them the best version of the truth
说出来"
you can come up with."
但我妈也没告诉我有个妹妹的事
My mother also never told me I had a little sister.
所以 她的话也不能全信
So, grain of salt.
你怎么还没睡
What are you doing up?
失眠
Couldn't sleep.
爱丽丝也睡不着 她想喝牛奶
Neither could Ellis. She wants some milk.
欧文和阿米莉亚算是爱火重燃
Are Owen and Amelia falling in love,
还是一时交欢
or are they just falling back into bed?
你为这件事才失眠吗
That's what's keeping you up at night?
不应该是杰克逊离你而去么
Not Jackson's disappearing act?
杰克森给我发了张树的照片
Jackson sent me a picture of a tree.
树的照片 为什么
A picture of a tree? Why?
我想说的是
Look, what I'm saying is,
如果突然出现一件事 会毁了眼前的一切
if there's something that Amelia can't see coming
但阿米莉亚对此一无所知
that's gonna pop out and ruin everything,
她有权知道的 对吗
she should know about it, right?
就像你没料到杰克森会突然离开
Like you didn't see the Jackson thing coming?
不 杰克森会回来的
No. Jackson's coming back.
他这么说了
Is that what he said?
我看到树了
The tree.
树和这事有什么关系
What does a tree have to do --
要是欧文和阿米莉亚会遇到的这件事
And what if there is something coming
无法转圜 足以摧毁一切呢
for Owen and Amelia and there's no undoing it?
比如 没有发来树的照片
Like, there's no picture of a tree
根本无法重新开始呢
that could begin to undo it?
你需要镇静剂吗
Do you need a sedative?
妈妈
Mama.
去睡吧
Go back to bed.
欧文和阿米莉亚好着呢
Owen and Amelia are fine.
可笑的不是我 可笑的是你
I am not being ridiculous. You are being ridiculous.
上帝啊 你就是个母夜叉
God, you are such a hag!
我刚把利奥哄睡
I just got Leo back down,
你们能不能小点声吵
so could we bring the volume down, please?
我们有
We ha--
我们的规矩就一条 你不能吸毒
We had one rule -- you do not do drugs.
好得很 因为我压根没吸毒
Great, 'cause I didn't do any drugs.
你走进来时脚步虚浮 整个人像是
You walked through that door high as a kite,
要飞上天的风筝 你以为我不知道...
and if you think that I can't --
抱歉 利奥
Sorry, Leo.
她偷溜出去了
Listen, she had a slip.
我不想让她难堪
I'm not sure shaming her about it --
她溜出去不是错
I'm not shaming her about a slip.
我能接受偷溜
I can handle a slip.
我不能容忍♥的是 她就站在这
What I will not abide is for her
-在我家里 -是我家里
- to stand here in my house... ?- My house.
好 在你家里 当着我的面撒谎
In your house and lie right to my face.
这可不行
That is not okay.
这行为我无法接受
That is unacceptable,
我原本以为你能支持我
and I would think that I would get a little backup from you.
-我支持你了啊 -你冲我嚷嚷了
- I backed you up. - You said, "Hey."
那你想怎么办
What do you want to do?
我想灭了她 可又不行
I can't do what I want to do,
不然还得藏尸
or we'd have to hide her body.
天啊 我妈讨厌我就是这种感觉
God, this is how my mom must have felt.
咱们去睡吧
Let's go to bed.
明早脑筋清楚时再想这件事吧
We'll think more clearly about this in the morning.
好吗 走吧
Okay? Come on.
-母夜叉 -你给我听好了
- Hag. - You know what?
有话直说 出来面对面谈
If you are gonna call me names, call me names to my face!
这下好了
Great.
好了 你现在不在状态 相信我
Okay, you're not here right now, and, trust me,
你想要的
you really want to be.
是啊 抱歉 思绪无法停止
Yeah, I'm sorry. My mind won't shut off.
还导致有个东西无法启动
And something else won't turn on. ?
我为什么领了这份愚蠢的差事
Why did I take this stupid job?
因为你会做得很棒的
Because you'll be awesome at it.
不 不 绝不是 我是个很棒的外科医生
No, no, no, no. I'm an awesome surgeon.
但工作我无法胜任
I suck at this.
每个人都想不断索取
And all anyone does is ask for stuff.
贝利和我在研究项目上
So, Bailey and I are finally
终于同步了
on the same page with my fellowship.
我们想要一台INUMAC成像仪
I'm gonna pitch that we get an INUMAC MRI.
INUMAC: 采用高场磁共振与对照孔技术的神经疾病成像
磁场强度足以举起60吨♥的重型坦克
等等
Wait.
你想要一台INUMAC成像仪
You want an INUMAC MRI?
大家都可以用
Everyone can use it.
它本身就能创造巨大价值
It'll pay for itself eventually.
你为了争取经费才勾引我吗
Are you hitting me up for money
还把手放在我的...
with your hand on my...
什么 等等 慢着 不 怎么可能 当然不是
What? Wait. Wait. No! What? No!
阿历克斯 说这事之前我的手就已经就位了
Alex, my hand was already there from before.
什么啊 不是的
What -- No.
阿历克斯 是你想谈工作的
Alex, you are the one who wanted to talk about work.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
-你让我觉得自己好脏 -我的天呐
- You made me feel dirty, real dirty. - Oh, my --
我希望我能把你调动起来
I wish I could make you feel dirty.
真好 真是好极了
Oh, that's nice. That's real nice.
真好 真是好极了
Oh, that's nice. That's real nice.
阿历克斯 你就不能 你要去哪
Alex, couldn't you just -- Oh, my -- Where --
上♥床♥来嘛
Come back to bed!
主任你好
Hey, Chief,
我刚看到我假肢项目的资金被冻结了
I just saw the funding for my prosthetics project is frozen?
暂时冻结 预算问题
Mm, temporarily. Budget issues.
天呐
Oh, man.
那受损失的可是小孩子
We're gonna take that out on little kids, though?
是 我知道这很不公平 所以你不用多费口舌
Yes, and I know it's unfair, so save it.
嘴太毒了你
Whoa.
早上好 格蕾医生
Morning, Dr. Grey.
早上好 林肯医生
Good morning, Dr. Lincoln.
-什么事 赫尔姆 -有个赛特先生
- Who's up, Helm? ?- A Mr. Saether.
他是来...天呐
He's here for his -- Whoa.
这是你的新妆容
Uh, new makeup?
有什么问题吗
Is there something wrong with it?
-没有 -没有
- No. - No.
问题 什么样的问题
是爸爸
我可能要回家住一段时间
-爸爸死了吗 -没有 安德里亚
- Did Papa die? ?- No. Andrea!
你为什么要这么说
Why would you say that?
你知道为什么
You know why.
听着 别把自己卷到他那些破事里
Look, just don't let him drag you into his crazy --
我知道
I know, but --
-天呐 -你好
- Wow. - Hi.
你需要什么东西吗
Do you need something?
不 没有 抱歉
Uh, no, nothing. Sorry.
只不过...你看起来非常...
I just -- You look really, um -- You look very...
-干练 -你今天看起来非常干练
- Capable. - ?Capable today.
谢谢你 你好
Thank you. Uh...hi.
怎么了
What?
你马上就要
I don't want to leave town
在你的女上司面前丢人现眼了
when you're about to make a great big fool of yourself
这个时候我可不想走
over your lady boss.
闭嘴 我没有
Oh, shut up. I'm not --
我没有
I'm -- No, I'm --
你闭嘴
Shut up.
我不听了
I'm not listening.
小型的公♥寓♥火灾
Small apartment fire.
这家伙伤得最重
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表