So happy for you, Maggie.
我想你不是来告诉我
I don't suppose you also came in here
你找到一个捐献者了
to tell me you found a donor?
还没找到
Not yet.
但是我还没有放弃
But I haven't given up hope yet.
你也不能放弃 好吗
And neither should you. Deal?
一言为定
Deal.
*激♥情♥已逝*
*The thrill is gone*
*激♥情♥已逝*
*The thrill is gone away*
*激♥情♥已逝 宝贝*
*The thrill is gone baby*
*激♥情♥已逝*
*The thrill is gone away*
*你知道你错怪了我*
*You know you've done me wrong*
*有一天你会感到抱歉的*
*And you'll be sorry someday*
*激♥情♥已逝*
*The thrill is gone*
*我的激♥情♥已逝*
*It's gone away from me*
*激♥情♥已逝*
*The thrill is gone*
施密特 你来了
Hey. Schmitt, you made it.
*我的激♥情♥已逝*
*It's gone away from me*
*激♥情♥已逝 宝贝*
*The thrill is gone baby*
*我的激♥情♥已逝*
*The thrill is gone away from me*
我好像看错了 他对你没意思
I may have misread the situation.
*尽管我会活下去*
*Although I still live on*
对不起
Sorry.
*我却是如此孤独*
*But so lonely I'll be*
我把妮娜的腹腔镜手术排在了明天第一位
Hey. I scheduled Nina's laparoscopy for first thing tomorrow.
好的
Great.
我知道这里有很多方法
I-I know that we have a lot of approaches,
但这是好事 不是吗
but that's good, right?
这里面一定有正确的方法
The, The right one's in there somewhere.
我担心的不是这个
I'm not worried about that.
那是什么
What is it?
好 排除法
Okay. Process of elimination.
我系统地把生活中的压力来源都去掉了
I have systematically removed stressors from my life,
少喝咖啡 多运动 吃得更好
less coffee, more exercise, better food.
我还是压力很大
I'm still stressed.
少接病人 依然压力很大
I've taken on fewer patients. Still stressed.
所以我就采用了极端方法
So I took the extreme measure
把我奋斗了一辈子才得到的工作
of stepping back from the job
交给了别人
I have spent my entire career working for.
现在你丈夫承担着所有的压力
And even though your husband now has all that stress,
可我还是压力很大
I'm still stressed.
如果我是理智的 我遵循科学
So if I'm rational, if I'm scientific,
那我就要去别的地方寻找压力的来源
I must look elsewhere for the source of that stress.
那还有什么
What else is there?
我丈夫...
My husband...
是一名消防员
is a firefighter.
今天都没有收到他的消息
I haven't heard from him today.
收不到他的消息的时候 我就没法呼吸
And when I don't hear from him, I don't breathe.
好了 本·沃伦爱你
Okay. Ben Warren adores you.
我知道他的工作挺吓人的
I know his job is scary, but...
但是你们俩是模范夫妻
you two are good.
你们俩是别人的目标
You two are the goal.
今天做得不错 明早见
Good work today. I'll see you in the morning.
医生接受了训练要去照顾他人
Surgeons are trained to provide care for others.
他没事吧
He's okay?
会有一段时间觉得有点疼
He's gonna experience a little pain for a while and
还要接受物理治疗
have to do physical therapy,
不过应该没有大碍
but, yeah, everything looks good.
手术很顺利
He did great in there.
-谢谢你 -没事
- Thank you. - Yeah.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
一些生物学家觉得
Some biologists believe it's human nature,
助人为乐是人的天性
the desire to help.
我可以亲你吗 拜托了
Can I kiss you, please?
我们做到了
We did it.
我们救了他的命 还保住了他的生活质量
We saved his life... and his quality of life.
-祝贺你 -不不 是"我们" 好吗
- Congratulations. - No, no. "We," Okay?
我们两个 也有你的份 这是你的注意
Both of us. You, it was your idea.
是我们两个一起做到的
You know, we did this together.
你明天还要走吗
Are you leaving again tomorrow?
不 我不想再离开了
No. No. I'm done being gone.
在这里我才觉得
This is where I feel most connected
我和更伟大的事情有联♥系♥
to something larger than me,
我在手术室里做着自己擅长的事情
in the O.R., doing something that I'm great at.
今天很好
I had an amazing day today,
是我很长时间以来过得最好的一天
best day I've had in a very long time,
你是其中重要的一部分
and you are a huge part of that.
对于我的不辞而别我真的很抱歉 好吗
I apologize for the way that I left, truly, okay?
再也不会发生这种事了
That will not happen again.
我今晚没法跟你一起吃晚饭
I can't have dinner with you tonight.
我要忙可充电心脏的事情
I need to work on my rechargeable hearts.
杰克森 这是我的山巅
Jackson, this is, this is my mountaintop.
可能帮不了茜茜
They may not be able to help Cece,
却可以帮助很多人
but they're gonna help a lot of other people.
不过 请你一定要亲我
But, yes. Please do kiss me.
科学家相信共情是我们基因的一部分
Scientists believe we're biologically programmed to empathize.
我觉得我们这个物种能存活这么久
I think it's one of the reasons
这是原因之一
our species has lasted this long.
你要回家了
You're coming home.
我一整天都在手术室里 进度落后了
I was in an O.R. All day. I'm behind.
落后就落后 我们是新婚夫妇
So, be behind. We're newlyweds.
要做点新婚夫妇该做的事
We should be doing newlywed things.
比如说
Like what?
你要是想不出来
Um, if you can't think of anything,
我要解除婚姻关系了
then I want an annulment.
好吧 我这就来
Okay. Okay. I'm coming.
我听说你今天跟林一起工作了
I heard you worked with Link today.
是的 他人挺好的
Yep. Seems like a pretty good guy.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
支持别人是我们与生俱来的本能
We have an innate instinct to support each other.
自力更生只能维持一段时间
You can only take care of yourself for so long.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我应该谢谢你
I should be thanking you.
-饼干是你做的 -不 我是指今天的事
- You made them. - No, I meant for today.
能跟人聊天 不只是客房♥服务 感觉很好
It was nice to talk to someone other than room service.
我一直都会在这里
Well, I'm always here.
不过你不应该跟我谈
But I'm not the one you should be talking to.
梅 你在吗 有饼干
Hello? Mer? Ooh, cookies!
太好吃了
These are amazing.
你怎么回来了
What are you doing here?
我回来拿点东西
I was just picking up some things.
我可能要在欧文那里多住一段时间了
I think I'm gonna be at Owen's a little longer than I planned.
让我们面对现实吧
Because let's face it,
有些问题太严重 一个人是承受不来的
some problems are way too big to carry on our own.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表