This guy got the worst of it.
省了创伤室这一步 直接送到烧伤室吧
Let's skip the trauma room and head straight to the burn unit.
电梯等一下
Hold the elevator!
我带他上去 我知道怎么走
I can take him up. I know the way.
谢谢你 沃伦
Thanks, Warren.
赫雷拉 这是什么情况
Herrera, what did you bring me?
四十岁的女性 在现场失去知觉
40-year-old female, unconscious at the scene,
持续低血压 脉搏120 呼吸频率24
persistently hypotensive, pulse 120, resps 24.
没有发现创伤
No evidence of trauma.
好的 有吸入烟尘吗
Okay. Any smoke inhalation?
她根本不在火场
She wasn't even in the fire.
她跟其他住户一起被疏散出来
She was evacuated with the other tenants,
在街上昏过去了
and then she collapsed on the street outside.
-把她带进去 -糟糕 他去哪了
- Let's get her inside. - Shoot. Where'd he go?
-谁 -麦克斯 她儿子 刚才还在的
- Who? ?- Max -- her kid. ?He was -- He was right here.
你是麦克斯吗
You Max?
你还好吗 你受伤了吗
Oh. You okay? You -- You hurt?
-没有 -很害怕吧
- No. - Oh. Just scared?
你不要害怕
Yeah, uh, well, you don't have to be scared.
我们会治疗妈妈的病的 好吗
We're all gonna help your mom, okay?
你要跟我进去吗
You want to come inside with me?
不用上学吗
Hey. No school?
要上学 我被绑♥架♥了
I have school. I've been abducted.
她被禁足了 我们要先...
She's grounded. But first we're --
你不是我妈妈 所以这不算禁足
Uh, you're not my mom, so this is not grounding.
-这是绑♥架♥儿童 -过去坐下
- It's child abduction. - Go sit.
还带我越过了州边界 触犯了联邦法律
Transport me across state lines, it becomes a federal offense.
施密特 去帮我把尿检拿来
Schmitt, would you get me a 10-panel tox screen, please,
-现在就去 -我...
- right now? - Oh, I...
好的
Okay.
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
你带她来做药检
You brought her here for a drug test
她同意了吗
and she went along with it?
她还不知道
Well, she doesn't know yet.
你能看着她吗 我要去换衣服了
Uh, would you watch her? I got to go change.
好的
Yep.
过来
Hey.
我真的不知道你是怎么跟她结婚的
I seriously don't know how you were ever married to her.
-她太过分了 -她是有点过分
- She is so extra. - She is a little extra.
我同意
Yeah, I agree.
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith.
要是佐拉嗑药了 你会罚她禁足吧
If Zola got high, you would ground her, right?
-什么 -看看你
- What? - Look at you.
怎么回事 你要去参加葬礼吗
What happened? You have a funeral?
你怎么了 看起来怪怪的
What's wrong with you? You look weird.
她化妆了 很漂亮
She's wearing makeup. She looks pretty.
为什么化妆
Why?
天啊 你有约会
Oh, my God, you have a date.
啊 你终于行动了
Ah! You're doing it!
啊 你让圣诞奶奶
Ah! You're letting Mrs. Santa Claus
给你带礼物了啊
bring you presents!
我就只有棵破树的图片
All I got was a lousy tree.
你去哪
Where are you going?
-喝酒还是喝咖啡 -午饭
- Drinks? Coffee? - ?Lunch.
午饭吗 午饭很无聊
Lunch? Lunch is boring.
午饭一下子就吃完了
You can't make lunch last all night.
对象是谁 给看下照片啊
So, who is he? Pics, please.
不 不 圣诞奶奶不是这样安排的
No, no, that's not how Mrs. Santa Claus works.
没照片
No pictures.
那是有什么隐情吗 大胡须茬子 长发不羁
What's she hiding? Neck beard? Man bun?
-还是长耳毛 -不 她想让两个人
- Ear hair? ?- No. She wants people to meet
在现实生活中相见 没有先入为主的印象
how they meet in real life -- with no preconceived notions.
有点恐怖 但好刺♥激♥
Scary. I like it.
糟了
Damn it.
约会开心
Have fun.
取消下午行程吧 说不定走运呢
Cancel your afternoon -- for luck.
如果我一见面就讨厌他怎么办
What if I hate him on sight?
最短的约会时间是多长
What's the minimum amount of time this goes?
假设服务生勤快
Well, assuming your waiter doesn't suck,
你又不想让对方受伤 大概30分钟吧
a tight 30 minutes, if you don't want to hurt his feelings.
好
Okay.
跟你赌5刀 我20分钟搞定 也不伤害对方
Five bucks says I can get out in 20 and spare his feelings.
可以 不过不能拿被呼叫当借口
All right, but no pretending you get paged.
那是作弊
That's cheating.
过了20分钟后 1分钟1刀
It's $1 for every minute you go over 20.
我20分钟之后给你发信息
I'll text you in 20 minutes.
哦
Oh.
谢谢你让约会变得有意思
Thank you for making it fun.
嘿 她刚才室颠
Hey, she just went into V-fib.
40岁女性 失去知觉
40-year-old female, lost consciousness.
充电到200焦
Charge to 200.
离手
Clear.
嘿 嘿 娜塔莉
Hey. Hey, Natalie.
窦性心跳恢复
Okay. Back in sinus.
好了
Okay.
你在医院 你晕过去了
You are in the hospital. You passed out.
麦克斯 麦克斯
Max, Max!
我的儿子
My son.
我的儿子在哪
Where's my son?
娜塔莉 请不要动
Okay, Natalie, I need you to be still.
他在等候室
He's right out in the waiting room.
带他过来
Bring him here.
我要见他 我想确定他没事
I need to see him. I need to see he's okay.
-X光片子在这里 -好
- Okay. X-ray's there. - Okay.
抱歉 这...
Sorry. It's just...
麦克斯不想被蒙在鼓里
Max likes to know what's going on...
他想知道发生了什么 不然他会害怕
to be told what's gonna happen, or -- or he gets scared.
我理解
I get that.
他过着来
He's coming.
她的症状有左心室肿大
She has left ventricular enlargement,
肺水肿和胸腔积液
pulmonary edema, and a pleural effusion.
-我们要做经食管超声心动图 -对
- We need a TEE. ?- Yep.
我需要...
I just -- just need to...
就...
Just...
娜塔莉
Natali
马上准备手术室
Book an OR now.
妈妈
Mom!
-妈妈 -麦克斯 到这来
- Mom! ?- Max, Max, come here.
-妈妈 妈妈 -来这
- Mom! Mom! ?- Hey,Please. Come on.
实习医生格蕾
第十五季 第四集
-抱歉 你是... -你是乔恩
- Sorry. Hey. Are you... - Hi. Jon?
-是的 你好 -你好
- Yes. Hi. - ?Hi.
他们说要等台入座
Uh, they said there's a bit of a wait,
但我们可以在酒吧这坐着
but we can sit at the bar.
好的 现在开始计时
Okay. Let's start the clock.
我意思说 现在开始吧
I just meant -- I mean, let's just get started.
好的
Yeah. Okay.
好
?All right.
-大衣很好看 -谢谢
- That's a nice coat. - Thank you.
-包包很不错 -谢谢
- Nice purse. ?- Thanks.
-这一身很适合你 -谢谢
- The whole thing's working. - Thank you.
你 麦克斯 我们通知了你♥爸♥爸过来
You -- Oh, uh, Max, we called your dad.
他在路上 你妈妈情况稳定了
He's on his way. Your mom is stable.
她在准备手术
She's getting prepped for surgery right now.
有个阿姨会陪着你
Uh, and a nice woman is on her way to sit with you.
我陪着你 麦克斯 等社工过来
I'll sit with you, Max, until the social worker gets here.
谢谢 太好了 我很快回来
Oh, thanks. Okay, uh, I'll be back soon.
你是帮我揽下了保姆的活吗
Did you just put us on babysitting duty?
我们反正也得等医生检查
We have to get checked by a doctor
火灾事故过后都需要检查
after every fire incident now, anyway, so...
我们真的要这么做吗
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表