小毛病来找梅瑞狄斯·格蕾的对吧
for appys and choles anymore, do they?
是的 他们不是
No, they don't.
你是个名医
You are a Big Gun.
你在最坏的案例情况中磨练过
You spend your days with the worst-case scenarios.
你是希望列车的最后一站
You are the last stop on the Hope Train,
如果你每时每刻都在提心吊胆
and if you felt that every hour of every day,
那跟你约会的人就太惨了
well, you'd be a miserable first date.
名医应该担心他们该担心的事
Big Guns worry when there's something to worry about.
- 这个加急 - 这个加急
- Put a rush on that. - Put a rush on that.
护士们都在大厅排队等着呢
Hey, the nurses are lining the halls.
我能帮忙吗
Can I help?
嗯 来吧
Yeah. Get in here.
我们要摘除这个胰腺
We need to get this spleen out.
她血压很低 我们需要对胎儿进行剖腹产
She's hypotensive. We need to take the baby out.
胎儿才28周大
The baby's only 28 weeks.
那样可能会导致几个月都要待在
You're talking months in the NICU
新生儿重症监护室还有可能终生的发育不良
and a potential lifetime of deficits.
- 韦伯医生 - 我的判断能力还没受到影响
- Dr. Webber... - My judgment is not clouded.
抽吸
Suction.
我们医院的护士们
The nurses in our hospital
每时每刻都在为了
put their own needs...
病人的健康弃自己的需求
...their own lives aside every hour of every day
和生命于不顾
for the good of their patients.
止血钳
Clamp.
所以我欠他们的 我要在力所能及的范围内
So I owe it to them to do everything in my power
尽一切努力保住这个孩子在子♥宫♥内
to keep that baby right where he belongs.
好了 撤掉
Okay, retract back.
剪刀
Okay, scissors.
谢谢
Thank you.
再来点 很好
More. Good.
成了 取出来了
There. It's out.
出血也得到控制了
And the bleeding's under control.
- 干得漂亮 先生 - 谢谢
- Well done, sir. - Thank you.
糟糕
Damn it!
你的血管夹还在原位吗
Is your vascular clamp still in place?
可能是胃短动脉
Maybe it's the short gastric arteries.
她的血压在下降
Her pressure's tanking.
好吧 吸
Okay. Suction.
好了
Right.
血太多了 我看不到是哪里在出血
There's too much blood. I can't tell where it's coming from.
韦伯医生 胎儿有危险
Dr. Webber, baby's in distress.
先生 我们得把孩子取出来
Sir, we need to get this baby out now.
韦伯医生
Dr. Webber.
只能如此了
Then do it.
来点纱布
Some pads.
孩子出来了
Baby's out.
好了 这么多血到底是从哪儿流出来的
Okay, where the hell is all this blood coming from?
我需要抽吸和插管
I need suction and intubation, stat.
她要发生弥漫性血管内凝血了
Oh, she's going into DIC.
挂上冷冻血浆
Let's hang FFP.
卡列夫 你那边怎么样了
Karev, how you doing over there?
卡列夫
Karev?
卡列夫
Karev!
插入气管了 但没有心跳
Got an airway, but no movement.
加油啊伙计 加油 加油 加油 加油
Come on, buddy. Come on, come on, come on, come on.
有心跳了
We got movement!
我们成功了
We got it.
血氧含量在上升
Sats are improving.
我们成功了 他没事了
We got him. We're good.
你听到了吗 弗兰基
Did you hear that, Frankie?
你儿子没事了 他很好
Your baby boy's okay. He's okay.
我要你撑住来陪他
I need you to stay with him.
我们需要急救推车
We need that crash cart!
马上把他送进新生儿重症监护室
Get him in the NICU now, stat.
充电至120
Let's charge to 120.
离手
Clear.
拜托 弗兰基 拜托 拜托
Come on, Frankie. Come on. Come on.
充电至200
Let's charge to 200.
离手
Clear.
我以为会是我引发的
I thought it would be me detonating this...
这个
whatever this is.
我以为会是我
I thought it would be me.
不是因为自尊心或是什么的
Not out of ego or anything...
而是因为 过去
just, you know, history.
我以为原因会在我
I thought I would be the reason.
所以你想过我们分手
So you pictured us ending?
- 你没有吗 - 没有
- You didn't? - No.
那你想过和艾普丽尔分手吗
Did you picture it with April?
没有 我没想象过我婚姻结束
No, I didn't picture my marriage ending.
也许是因为没结束吧
Maybe it didn't.
拜托
Come on.
你真的会被艾普丽尔威胁到吗
Are you really threatened by April?
杰克逊 你给别的女人发信息
Jackson, you're texting other women.
你和别的女人聊天
You're talking to other women,
一个是你睡过的
one of whom you used to sleep with
另一个明显想跟你睡
and the other who clearly wants to sleep with you,
而且你和她们说了那些事 却不跟我说
and you are telling them things that you don't tell me.
你想知道我为什么不告诉你那些
Do you want to know why I'm not telling you things
关于上帝和我如何融入这个宇宙的事吗
about God or how I fit in this universe?
或者关于我以前理解的
Or about things I used to know
现在却感觉迷失了的东西吗
that I don't seem to know anymore?
因为你不
Because you don't...
你不愿意和我沟通这些
'Cause you won't talk to me.
我跟你说了什么上帝宗教这种我不感兴趣
I told you that God and religion is not my thing,
但我是支持你的
but I-I support you.
不是的 玛姬
No, Maggie.
你从不跟我沟通
You don't talk to me, you know,
不是我们说说什么你今天过得怎么样 你的充电心脏怎么样
and not about just your day or rechargeable hearts
或者今天梅瑞狄斯很烦什么的就完了
or how Mer's being a pain in the ass today.
- 我 - 我意思是
- I... - I mean,
我完全不知道你的想法你的感受
I never know a damn thing you're feeling.
我是一个超好的朋友
I am an amazing friend.
姐妹
I am an amazing sister.
他们每次不顺心我都在
I am there for them through every crisis.
你每次你顺心我也都陪你了
Hell, I have been there for you.
是 你陪了
Yes, you have been.
陪了
You have been.
这不一样
It's not the same.
所以就因为我不跟你沟通我的想法
So, because I'm not spewing my feelings all over the place,
所以你就可以藏着手♥机♥
that makes it okay for you to hide in your phone
到处聊骚吗
with other women?
每次事情一变复杂 你就跑了 玛姬
You run every time it gets complicated, Maggie.
你躲在实验室里
You hide in your lab,
或者找借口跑去买♥♥牛奶
or you go off and buy some milk
而不是真真正正的和我坐下来把问题聊清楚
instead of just having an actual conversation with me.
你这么说不公平
That's not fair.
每次一段恋情刚刚开始
You plan the end of a relationship
你就去想着分手了
when it's barely begun.
这什么鬼啊
What is that?
你上次对我敞开心扉让我真正了解你是什么时候
When's the last time you let me in at all?
任何事都不跟我聊吧
Like, about anything?
所以你就跑去跟别人聊吗
So you went and you got it from someone else?
玛姬
Maggie.
是
Yeah.
我觉得跟
I find it a little easier
能向我敞开心扉的人去畅所欲言更舒服一点
to open up to people who open up to me.
你戴帽子的样子
* The way you wear your hat
你小口饮茶的样子
* The way you sip your tea
所有的这些回忆
* The memory of all that
不能从我身边被带离
* No, no, they can't take that away from me
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表