I'm just -- I don't know that there's much to say.
你可以请假出去
Take some time if you need it, go see him,
去见他告别 多长时间都可以
say goodbye, as much time as you need.
你可是主任的朋友
You're friends with the chief now. -
我不知道想不想去见他
Well, I don't know that I want to see him.
他虽然不是尽职的好爸爸 但
Okay, so, he wasn't father of the year to you, but still --
你♥爸♥爸不也离开你了吗
Didn't your dad disappear on you?
是的 但他临终前我还是会去告别
Yeah. But I got to say goodbye to him before he died.
去告别会让难过的记忆消失吗
And did that make the birthday no-shows
爸爸不记得自己生日 妈妈哭哭啼啼
and the crying mom on the holidays go away?
记忆是空白的 即使跟他告别五分钟
Did having five minutes with him after a lifetime of nothing
-会让你好过一点吗 -抽吸
- make you feel better? - Suction.
我对他敞开了心门
I opened the door for him.
我给他捐献了肝脏
I gave him a piece of my liver.
我为他敞开心门 让他有机会了解我
I opened the door for him to get to know me.
但他不愿意走进来
He did not walk through it.
如果不是莱西
The only time we ever spent together
我们根本不会有交集
was when Lexie forced us to be together.
之后莱西死了 他就彻底消失了
And then when she died, he completely disappeared.
我觉得自己不需要缅怀他
So, I don't really need to grieve him
因为他这些年对我而言就是鬼魂
because he's been a ghost for years.
你知道 我们职业的目的
You know, our entire career exists
就是救死扶伤
to prevent people from dying.
因此我们还能得奖
They give out awards for it.
但芙洛家人却在庆祝死亡
And here's Flor's family celebrating death.
他们不是在庆祝死亡
They're not celebrating death.
而是在缅怀死去的人
They're celebrating the dead.
邀请离世的人回来看他们
And inviting them to come back for a visit.
也许是因为他们活着的时候 没被人重视
Maybe they didn't see them before they died.
你可没有自己想的这么聪明
Oh, you are not as clever as you think you are.
我不同意
I disagree.
太扯淡了吧 就因为他是主任
It's such crap. Just 'cause he's chief,
他就能指点我该做什么 不做什么
he can tell me what I can and can't do at work?
这是主任的工作吧
Sort of what a chief does, yeah.
胡扯 他救自己病人的时候就不守规矩
Whatever. He bends his rules all the time to save his own patients.
但他现在是主任
Yeah, but he's the chief.
你是我朋友还是他朋友
Okay, are you my friend or his?
说到朋友
Speaking of your friends,
我约了格蕾
I asked Grey out.
太好了 什么时候
Yes. When's the date?
她拒绝我了 残忍♥拒绝 再一次拒绝
Yeah, she rejected me, pretty brutally... again.
她也是这样对我的 头两年都这样
She did that to me, too, for like the first two years.
她最终会回心转意的
She's gonna come around.
林肯医生
Dr. Lincoln.
JJ的活体♥检♥查
J.J.'s biopsy results.
糟了
Damn it.
骨肉瘤
Osteosarcoma.
-这不是你... -是的
- Isn't that what you... - Yeah. It is.
贝蒂
Betty?!
天黑了 她不能整晚都在外面
It's getting late. She can't be out there all night.
靠 贝蒂 我就不该让她去上学
Damn it, Betty! I never should have let her go to school.
-我们要报♥警♥吗 -不 -好
- Should we call the police? - No. - Yes.
她是个小孩 小孩经常这样
Listen, she's a teenager. Teenagers do these things.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?!
你知道我妈妈多少次紧张我没回家
Do you know how many times my mom would freak out
即使我只是在附近女朋友的家里
when I was just down the street at my girlfriend's house?
我15岁的时候
Yeah, and when I was 15,
我妈妈报♥警♥找我
my mom called the police, looking for me,
找到我的时候 我都嗑药嗨了
and when she found me, I was high on pills,
准备从朋友家的屋顶跳下去
about to jump off my friend's roof.
-好吧 你说得对 我只是 -贝蒂不"好"
- Fine. You're right. I'm just... - Yeah, Betty is not "Fine"
因为她不是普通的青少年
because Betty is not a normal teenager!
她不像你 欧文 她像我
She's not like you, Owen! She is like me!
如果那天我妈妈没有报♥警♥
And if my mom had not called the police that day
如果警♥察♥没有找到我
and if the police had not found me,
我早就死了
I would be very dead right now!
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我得去匿名会
I need a meeting.
我送你去 然后我去接利奥回家
Okay. I'll take you, and then I'll pick up Leo.
那如果贝蒂回家了怎么办
What if Betty comes back?
我可以呆在这
Well, I-I can stay here.
如果她回家了 我可以在这等着
I mean -- I mean, in case she comes back, I-I-I could be here.
-她很害怕 -不要解释 我懂
- She's scared. - No, I-I know. I know.
我怀了你的孩子 欧文
And I'm pregnant with your baby, Owen.
医生来了
Doctor's here, guys.
医生来了
Doctor's here.
手术顺利 她现在等麻醉过去
She's doing great. She's in the PACU.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
-我们能见见她吗 -当然 我带你去
- Can we see her? - Yeah, of course. I'll take you.
来吧 大伙们 我们能吃东西了
Come on, guys. Hey, we can finally eat.
走吧
Let's go.
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Thank you. - Okay.
谢谢
Gracias.
-我能看一下吗 -当然
- May I? - Oh, of course.
他们是谁
Who are all these people?
这是我丈夫 奥斯卡 罗拉的爸爸
That is my husband, Oscar, Laura's father.
这是强尼 我的儿子
And this is Johnny, my son,
这是我妈妈 露皮塔 这是我姐妹 路易莎
and that is my mama, Lupita, and my sister, Luisa.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没事
Oh, don't be.
他们现在和我们在一起呢
They are here with us now.
这送给你
And this is for you.
金盏花很漂亮
Oh, marigolds are beautiful.
传说金盏花能带领
It is said that they help guide
我们祖先的灵魂找到我们
our ancestors' spirits back to us.
人间和极乐世界之间仅有一纱之隔
The veil between our world and the spirit world is very thin.
金盏花 照片 纪念物
The marigolds, the photos, the mementos --
这些都能帮助他们找到我们
they help guide them to us.
本
-你呼叫我吗 -是的
- Hey. You paged me? - Yeah. I did.
器官捐赠中心打电♥话♥来
The organ procurement center called.
我们的定向器官捐赠申请通过了
Our directed organ donation has been approved.
真的吗
Are you serious?
你去准备手术室 给罗伯塔做手术准备
I want you to book an O.R. And prep Roberta.
但那肝脏 阿历克斯让我们关掉灌注机之后
But the liver -- Alex told us to shut down the perfusion machine.
那个肝脏就死了
It's dead.
那个肝脏还活着
The liver is alive.
而最后结果是 罗伯塔还会活很久
And as a result, Roberta will be for many years to come.
我不知道阿历克斯还会不会原谅我
I don't know if Alex will forgive me for this.
如果罗伯塔死了 而你本可以救她
If Roberta dies and you could have saved her,
你永远都不会原谅你自己
you'll never forgive yourself.
-我父亲曾是英语教授 -是吗 在哪教书
- My father was an English professor. - Really? Where?
你跟你父亲关系好吗
Do you have a relationship with your father?
为什么生养我们的人得到了所有荣誉
Why is it that the people who created us get all the credit?
只是因为他们完成了
Well, I -- Just because they accomplished
人类最基本的生物功能
the most basic of human biological functions,
就能有个父亲节母亲节了
they get a holiday named after them?
而我们就因为不想跟他们相处
And then we're tortured with guilt
就得心生愧疚吗
if we don't want to have a relationship with them.
如果他没有尽到父亲的责任 我还欠他啥
If he wasn't a father to me, why do I owe him?
为什么总要孩子去原谅大人
And why is it the child who always has to forgive?
就因为她是你妈 他是你♥爸♥
"Because she's your mother. Because he's your father."
我跟你说 我受够了
You know what? I am so done
我受够了因为没觉得难过而感到愧疚
feeling bad about not feeling bad.
人死是悲伤的事 愿死者安息
I mean, it's sad when somebody dies, and I wish him peace,
但我不会为了让他感觉好一点
but I will not put myself or my children
而让自己或我的孩子
through another death
在经历一次死亡的痛苦了
just to make him feel better.
你懂吗
So, you understand?
看起来像是毛细血管扩张亚型的骨肉瘤
It looks like a telangiectatic subtype of osteosarcoma.
-那是什么意思 -是一个肿瘤
- What does that even mean? - It's a tumor that actually --
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表