为什么只要有任何微弱的联♥系♥
Why do we often run for the hills
人们就敢拼尽全力努力争取
when we feel the slightest connection?
我的天啊 德卢卡
What in God's name, DeLuca?
韦伯医生
Hey, Dr. Webber!
是不是特别棒
She's pretty awesome, right?
想不想试一试
Want to see what she feels like?
不了 我还有事
No, I have somewhere to be.
好吧
Okay.
试试就试试
Awake and alive, huh?
下来
Get off.
好的
Okay.
安全帽给我
Give me the helmet.
为什么人们会被直觉驱使着
Why do we feel compelled to fight
努力争取为之奋斗
what we're hard-wired to do?
昨晚很抱歉 我
I'm sorry about last night. I...
我搞不懂
I don't understand.
我被吓到了 因为我
Well, I-I panicked because I --
不是 对不起
No. Sorry.
这个我知道 我明白你为什么被吓着了
That I understand. I get why you panicked.
我搞不懂为什么妮莎死了我们还活着
I don't get why Nisha's dead and we're alive.
可能是因为一旦人们找到
Maybe it's because when we find
那些自己舍不得的东西或人
something or someone to hold onto,
这种感觉就会像空气般升腾
that feeling becomes like air...
我们被人从车前拽了回来 她却没有
We were pulled out of the way of a car and she wasn't.
为什么
Why?
我们太害怕会失去
...and we're terrified we're going to lose it.
杰克森
Jackson...
我觉得你可能有点创伤后遗症
I think you have a little PTSD.
-跟那车没关系 -不光是车祸的事
- It's not about the van -- - It's not just the van, I --
你的整个世界都变了
Your whole world changed.
还有艾普丽尔
And then April.
我为艾普丽尔高兴
I'm happy for April.
我知道 我知道
I know that. I know that.
你的家庭观崩塌了
Your family empire crumbled.
杰克森 这打击太大了 你经历了太多
Jackson, it's a lot. You've been through a lot.
也许吧
Maybe.
我仍然找到了真爱
I fell in love, though.
好吧 如果你
Well, I-I mean, if you're, like,
想记下来
making a list of big things that...
我爱你 麦琪
I love you, Maggie.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
抱歉让你误会我在求婚
Sorry about my accidental proposal.
很甜蜜
It was sweet.
太疯狂了 真的是
It was insane. What are you talking about?
不过你说的对
But you're right.
我还有点
I guess I have some, uh,
头绪需要理清楚
things to figure out.
相信我
And trust me,
你会非常擅长孤独的
you can get pretty good at the along thing.
茜茜
Cece...
那是个事故
It was an accident.
你受伤了 妮莎也受伤了
You were hurt, and Nisha was hurt.
你必须换个新的心脏
And you have to get a new heart
因为妮莎肯定会希望你换的
because Nisha would want you to.
并且我需要你
And because I need you.
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
我确实是跟工作结婚了 我不想再这样下去
I am married to my work, and I don't want to be.
所以 如果你仍然有兴趣
So, if you're still interested...
请坐
Have a seat.
但如果能找到某人在一起
But most things are better
生活会比孤独美好得多
when they're shared with someone else.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表