诗人奥克塔维奥·帕斯曾经这样写过
The poet Octavio Paz once wrote,
墨西哥优秀的诗人 学者 评论家 小说家
"墨西哥人熟悉死亡
"The Mexican is familiar with death.
讲跟死亡有关的笑话 拥抱死亡
Jokes about it. Caresses it.
跟死亡同眠 还会庆祝死亡"
Sleeps with it. Celebrates it."
这一天叫做亡灵节
It's called Day of the Dead.
泰勒说今天就像墨西哥的万圣节一样
Tyler said it's like a Mexican Halloween,
但他说得不对
but he's wrong.
我能理解他们
I can relate.
但在医院里我们不会庆祝死亡
But in a hospital, death isn't celebrated.
我们会付出一切代价阻止死亡的到来
It's avoided at all costs.
一年只有这一天
It's like the one day of the year
那些你爱过的逝者
where the people who you love that died
会回到人世与你团聚
come back to be with you.
不是僵尸
Not like zombies.
更像是魂魄
More like spirits.
但是跟鬼不一样
But not ghosts.
-死亡来临之时 -像天使 我也不确定
- And when it comes... - Angels? I don't know.
它是冷静客观的 几乎像走流程一样
...it's clinical, almost routine.
今天我们在主班教室做了一些大的祭坛
Today in homeroom, we're making these big altars,
就像给亡灵的供品一样
like offerings for the dead.
美国狮盾保险
本·沃伦死亡福利
可是 即使练习过很多次
But still, with all that practice,
医生还是对死亡感到意外
even surgeons are surprised by death.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
你好
Hola!
你们好漂亮 而且好吓人
You guys look so beautiful -- and scary.
这不是用来吓人的 今天是亡灵节
It's not supposed to be scary. It's Dia De Los Muertos.
-我们今天要在学校游♥行♥ -好酷
- We're doing a parade at school. - So cool!
尤其是我们爱的人去世的时候
Especially when it happens to the ones we love.
-又去约会 -茜茜给我找的相亲对象太棒了
- Another date for you? - Cece is too good at her job.
这次是谁
Who is it this time?
丹尼尔 英语老师
Uh, Daniel, who's an English teacher.
或者是英语教授 我记不住是哪个了
Or a professor. I'm not really sure which one.
这两个区别还挺大的 你要搞清楚
There's a big difference. You should find out.
孩子们 我们该走了
Okay, girls, we should get going.
-回头见 -回见
- I'll see you in a bit. - See you.
差点忘了告诉你
Oh, I almost forgot to tell you.
我收到了泰迪的短♥信♥
I just got a text from Teddy.
她打算今天跟欧文坦白
She's planning to speak to Owen today.
亲眼见到我才会相信
I'll believe it when I see it.
你好
Hi.
-你好 -进来吧
- Hi. - Come in.
谢谢你让我过来
Thank you for doing this.
没事的
It's fine.
你怎么回来了
What brings you... back to town?
阿米莉亚在家吗
Is, uh -- Is Amelia home?
不在 但她知道你要来
No, but she knows that you're here.
好的 那就好
Okay, good, good. Yeah.
怎么了 泰迪
What's going on, Teddy?
我…
I, um...
上个月的事我很抱歉
I'm -- I'm sorry, uh, about last month
我不辞而别
and just how rude I was and that I --
实在是太没有礼貌了
I left without any kind of explanation.
最近几个月我挺困惑的
I just -- It's been a really confusing last few months.
听着 没关系的
Listen, it's fine.
你不用跟我道歉 泰迪
It's me, Teddy. You don't have to apologize to me.
应该道歉的人其实是我
In fact, I should be the one apologizing to you.
-欧文 我... -贝蒂
- Owen, I just -- - Betty?
贝蒂 你在吗
Betty, are you here?!
不在 你载她去学校了
Uh, no. You drove her to school.
没错 然后我把利奥送到了日托中心
Yeah, and then I took Leo to daycare,
然后学校打给我
and then the school called
告诉我她根本没到校
and they said that she never showed up.
好吧 我们给她打个电♥话♥
Okay, then let's call her.
我已经打了 欧文 她手♥机♥关机了
I tried, Owen. Her phone is off,
我没法定位 也看不了她的短♥信♥
I can't track her, I cannot see her texts.
她不想让我们找到她
She doesn't want us to find her.
好吧 那我们去公园找找
Okay. Well, let's search the park.
她会跟朋友去那里 对吧
That's where she goes with her friends, right?
八成是去磕药的
To do drugs, probably.
-她没有磕药 -暂时还没
- She's not doing drugs. - Not yet.
我们会找到她的 不会有事的
We're gonna find her. It's gonna be okay.
抱歉 我们可以之后再谈吗
I'm sorry. Can we, uh, talk later?
-当然可以 -谢谢
- Yeah. Of course. - Thanks.
我可以帮你们找她
Um, I-I can help you look for her.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thank you. - Yeah.
过一会一起吃午饭
So, lunch later?
我要开预算会议
Well, I have a budget meeting and then a, uh,
然后听法律部门的简报 然后有手术
briefing from legal, and then, um, I'm in surgery.
你能不能贴个传♥单♥
Oh, hey, can you post a flier or something
提醒住院医和实习生去投票
reminding the residents and the interns to vote?
我已经不是总住院医了 我是研究员
I am not chief resident anymore. I am a fellow.
可恶 我知道的
Crap. I knew that.
那谁才是
So, who is, then?
这种事主任不是应该知道吗
Shouldn't the chief know that?
我会贴传♥单♥的
I -- I'm gonna post a flier.
-谢谢 -你是最棒的主任
- Thanks. - Best chief ever!
你这个临时主任夫人做得太棒了
Such a good interim First Lady.
我尽力了 他情绪一直不太好
I'm trying. He's grumpy all the time.
你确定不是因为你们俩结婚了吗
You sure that's not just marriage?
不要因为你害怕结婚就这么说
Just 'cause you're scared of it.
除了全球气候变暖我什么都不怕
I'm not afraid of anything but global warming.
-你知道谁还单着吗 梅瑞狄斯 -格蕾
- Oh, you know who's single? Meredith. - Grey?
-是的 -可是她不喜欢我
- Mm-hmm. - Yeah, no, she's not into me.
还没喜欢上而已
Well, not yet.
听着 我知道你长得不错
Listen, I know that you look like that,
所以你不习惯努力追求一个人
so you're not used to having to, like, put in the work.
是的 女人一般都对我投怀送抱
Yeah, women usually just feed me the grapes.
-闭嘴 -你先说的
- Shut up. - You started it.
太好了 我的肝病患者已经来了
Yes. My liver patient's here.
我今天第一次独♥立♥做移植手术
I'm doing my first solo transplant surgery today.
-好的 用你惊艳的技艺吓死他们 -好
- All right, knock 'em dead. - Yeah.
-不是真死 你明白我在说什么 -谢谢
- Not dead, but -- You know what I mean. - Thanks.
对了 林
Oh, and, um -- and, Link, uh,
梅瑞狄斯是很难被打动的
Meredith is a tough nut to crack,
可是她值得你去争取
but she's worth it.
林肯医生 我今天跟你一起工作
Dr. Lincoln, I believe I'm on your service today.
好的
Oh, cool.
有个小孩胳膊骨折了
Uh, we got a pip-squeak with a broken arm.
没有难度
Nice and easy.
-怎么了 -我之前…
- What's up? - I've just...
都没做过骨科的工作
never done ortho before.
我来教你
I'll show you.
不要用风琴音乐好吗
No organ music, okay?
冷食拼盘要从好吃的那家店买♥♥
I want the deli platter from the good deli,
大家要穿黑色 不要听我兄弟的话
and everyone should wear black. Don't listen to my brother,
他会说你们都要穿白色
who says you're all gonna wear white.
要是他穿白色你就把他赶出去
In fact, kick him out if he wears white.
我要西西里寡妇那种级别的葬礼
I want Sicilian-widow-level mourning.
你们能让她清醒一点吗
Can you smack some sense into her?
你好 我是丹妮丝 她最好的朋友
Hi. Denise. Best friend.
-你好 -你好 丹妮丝
- Hi. - Hi, Denise.
罗伯塔
Uh, Roberta,
你知道我们叫你来
you know we brought you in here
是因为我们找到了跟你匹配的肝脏吧
because we have a liver for you.
-现在已经在来的路上了 -我知道
- It's on its way as we speak. - I know.
我以前失望过 这次也准备好了
I've been burned before. This time I'm prepared.
她还想让我哭
She wants me to cry,
但我不会让她满意的
but I'm not giving her the satisfaction.
-说吧 -罗伯塔·吉布斯岁 45岁
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表