上吧
Okay, let's go.
好的
Yeah.
施密特
Schmitt?
你怎么会在车上
What are you doing in there?
我当时在现场
I was on the scene.
无名氏 在街上突然昏倒然后失去知觉
John Doe, collapsed and passed out on the street
就倒在一家花店门前
outside the flower shop.
施密特 没必要提他倒在哪
Okay, where doesn't matter, Schmitt.
好吧
Right.
病人失去知觉
Um, loss of consciousness,
昏迷指数13 收缩压130
GCS 13, systolics in the 130s,
头部撞击地面引起头皮撕裂
has a scalp lac from hitting the pavement.
没有呼吸困难
No respiratory distress.
带他去创伤一室
All right, let's get him into Trauma One.
他有些轻度心动过速
He is mildly tachycardic.
病人什么情况
Hey, what do you got?
无名氏 突发晕厥
John Doe, syncopal episode.
施密特发现了他后叫了救护车
Schmitt found him and brought him in the rig.
某些人是不是太闲了
Well, somebody's got a lot of free time on his hands.
你现在开始当护理员了吗
So, you're a paramedic now?
这个人昏倒的时候我碰巧在那
I just happened to be there when the guy dropped.
我知道要先按ABC原则做 然后固定住脖子
I knew to do the ABCs, stabilized the neck,
ABC原则:一种急救原则
按住头皮的伤口 还要监测呼吸
depress the scalp lac, monitor respiration --
了解了 你就是个英雄
Mm, got it, you're a hero.
英雄有点言过其实
Eh, "Hero's" a big word.
得天时地利 也许吧
Right place, right time, maybe.
听我指令
On my count.
一 二 三
1, 2, 3.
也许还得当机立断
Maybe quick-thinking.
做个晕厥检查
Let's do a syncope work-up.
心电图 血常规 脑钠素
EKG, CBC, and a BNP.
得给他做个头部CT 呼谢博德医生
Let's get a head CT. Page Shepherd.
等等 这个不是无名氏 这是卢卡斯·里普利
Wait, that's no John Doe. That's Lucas Ripley.
本的上司 不 本的上司的上司
Ben's boss. No, Ben's boss's boss.
施密特 你刚刚救了西雅图的消防局队长
Schmitt, you just saved the Fire Chief of the City of Seattle.
我真是个英雄
I am a hero.
实习医生格蕾
第十五季 第二十三集
沃伦 沃伦 这边
Warren! Warren, here.
麦琪·皮尔斯医生
Dr. Maggie Pierce.
这是我们队长 罗伯特·沙利文
This is our captain, Robert Sullivan.
直接跟我说里普利队长怎么样了
Just tell us how Chief Ripley is.
他还在昏迷
He's still confused.
检查发现 他的心跳有时强时弱的杂音
On exam, he has a systolic crescendo/decrescendo murmur
是主动脉瓣狭窄的表现
consistent with aortic stenosis.
昏倒也是常见的症状
Passing out is pretty classic.
我是沙利
Hey, it's Sully.
我在这呢 老兄
I'm here, buddy.
他这个病可能已经潜伏多年了
He may have had the condition for years.
你不知道自己什么时候或为什么倒下
You never know when or why you're gonna go down.
只会突然发作
It just happens.
买♥♥花
Buying flowers.
他是那种会买♥♥花的人吗
Is he a-a flowers type of guy?
他最近在和谁约会吗
I mean, is he seeing someone?
干嘛问我
Why are you asking me?
因为你们是好哥们啊
Cause you guys are BFFs.
我们不
Uh, that's not a --
不用这种词称呼对方
That's not a term we use.
我在现场 莱特花店 第一批救援人员
I was there. At Late Bloomers. First responder.
他那时候在买♥♥玫瑰 也许是买♥♥牡丹
He was buying roses and I want to say peonies
给一个叫维克的人
for a guy named Vic.
维克
Vic?
什么
What?
天啊
Damn.
-维克 -出去
- Vic? - Get out.
不会吧
Oh, no. Oh, no.
我不小心让谁出柜了吗
Did I just out someone?
没有
No.
维克指的是维多利亚的
Vic...is Victoria.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我还是新手 而且我的同性恋雷达不敏锐
I'm kind of new at this, and my gaydar is, uh, not great.
我不相信 她要是恋爱了肯定会说点什么
I don't believe it. She would have said something.
她不会守口如瓶
She wouldn't keep -
对啊
Yeah.
不是 你怎么一点也不惊讶
What? Wait, why aren't you surprised?
我想听听医生怎么说
I'd like to hear more from the doctors.
我想做个经食管超声心动图来仔细看看主动脉
I'd like to do a T.E.E. to get a closer look at the aorta,
然后我会 会再做一个压力测试
and I'll -- I'll do a stress test at the same time.
里普利和维克
Ripley and Vic.
妈呀
Damn.
行了 所以谁是维克
Okay, now -- now, who's Vic?
她是我们消防站的一个消防员
She's a-a firefighter at our station.
而他可是西雅图的消防部队长
Yeah, and he is the Seattle fire chief,
所以她和队长就像
so her with the chief is like --
就像
I mean, that's like --
就像你和我们主任一样
It's like -- It's like you and our chief.
说得对
Okay, fair enough.
维克 维克
Vic. Vic.
先生 你现在在医院
Sir? You're in the hospital.
维克在哪儿
Where -- Where is Vic?
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
你还处于脑震荡引起的意识障碍中
You're still confused secondary to the concussion.
好了 我们会打给维克的 好吗
Okay, man, we're -- we're gonna call Vic, okay?
让她来这里
Tell her to come here.
你就好好休息吧
You just make yourself better.
大概给我一个范围
Uh, I mean, just give me a ballpark.
他俩好了几周 还是几个月
Has it been weeks, months?
补水
Hydrating.
干得好 阿尔特曼
Nice work, Altman.
那凯格尔运动呢
What about Kegels?
你有坚持做吗
You keeping those up?
别说了
Stop now.
什么 不 我也在做骨盆运动
What? No, I started doing them, too.
很显然 如果我练好我的盆底肌
Apparently, if I strengthen my pelvic floor muscles,
我可以在床上表现得更好
I can improve my sexual performance.
你能相信吗
But, I mean, is that even conceivable?
别逗我笑 我会尿急
Don't even make me laugh. I'll pee.
什么 别呀 这就是我们做凯格尔运动的原因
What? No, that's why we do the Kegels.
你的航♥班♥是几点
What time is your flight?
扫兴
Buzzkill.
六点
6 o'clock.
我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you.
你知道的 离预产期就只有三周了
You know, the due date's only, uh, three weeks away.
我可以找人替我在巴尔的摩的班
I could try to find a sub to, uh, cover me in -- in Baltimore.
我想留下来 见证奇迹发生
I'd like to stay, you know, witness the miracle.
如果我留下会不会显得奇怪
Would that be weird, if I stay?
不会
That would not be weird.
太好了
Okay, good,
因为我已经通知霍普金斯医院我要留在这里了
'cause I already told Hopkins that I'm staying.
我就是想看看你的反应
I just wanted to feel out your reaction.
分娩课同学
Hey, Birth Buddy!
我以为你要出发回巴尔的摩了
Hey, I, um, thought you were headed back to Baltimore.
不 我决定留下来看她的分娩秀
No, decided to stay for the big show.
我都准备好播单了
I already started a playlist.
希望你喜欢听恩雅的歌♥
Hope you like Enya.
-怎么了 -别这样
- What? What? - Stop it!
你这边完事后能不能来找我一下
Can you come find me when you're done here?
没事 他昏迷了
It's cool. He's out.
帮我一把
Give me a hand?
他的肩膀脱臼了
Guy has an interior dislocation.
你可以帮忙牵拉
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表