You know what?
这就是我的毛病 按部就班 谨慎行事
That's my problem, is I just follow. I play it safe.
你在战时加入了军队
You joined the Army during a war.
光谨慎可不够
You don't play it safe.
不 不是因为我勇敢
No. That wasn't brave.
是因为艾莉森
That was Allison.
艾莉森是谁
Who's Allison?
我最爱的人 在911事件离世了
My favorite person on the planet died in the second tower,
在这一个月前我埋葬了母亲
which was a month after I buried my mom
一年后埋葬了父亲
and a year after I buried my dad.
她 她将我带大
She was... She carried me.
当她去世时 我多么希望能和她一起死去
And when she died, I wished that I had gone with her.
我知道这种感觉
I get that.
纽约是我们的家
New York was our city.
没了她我不知该如何活下去
I didn't how to live there without her.
所以我去了伊♥拉♥克♥ 遇到了
So I went to Iraq, which is where I started working
这个沉默寡言才华横溢的外科医生
with this buttoned-up, brilliant surgeon who just,
他从不怀疑自己
He didn't have any doubts at all.
总是积极乐观 我简直受不了他这点
He was such an optimist, which I couldn't stand.
他没有试图帮我或教我如何化解悲伤
He didn't try to fix me or tell me how to grieve.
他就在我身边 非常贴心
He was just there, and he was kind,
我便爱上了他
and I fell in love with him.
但他有未婚妻 我又不想失去他
But he had a fiancee, and I didn't want to lose him
我不能再失去任何人了
'cause I couldn't lose anyone else.
因此我选择谨慎行事
So I played it safe.
我不恨欧文 我
I don't hate Owen. I...
我爱他
I love him.
那不是你的病人吗
Isn't that your patient?
曾经是 但他诊断出尤因氏肉瘤
It was, but we found a Ewing.
发现得很及时 所以
Caught it early, so...
希望能移除干净吧
hopefully we can get all of it.
那太好了
That's amazing.
我能发现他身上的异常
Yeah. It's kind of a miracle I was able to...
也是种奇迹
find him when I did.
你的样子可不像是刚救了个小孩的命
You don't sound like somebody who just saved a boy's life.
只是
Yeah, it's just...
拉斐是个活泼开朗的孩子
Rafi's such an active kid.
喜爱游泳 爬树 自♥由♥奔跑
He loves to swim and climb trees and run around,
等他醒来发现
and he is gonna wake up and find out
他将永远抬不起那只手臂
he can't ever lift his own arm.
我是救了他的命 但他不一定会这么认为
So I'm saving his life, but he's not gonna see it that way.
他还是个小孩 一个爱玩的小孩
He's a little kid, a little kid who wants to play,
而我就是那个剥夺了他这项权利的人
and I'm the guy that took that away from him.
我妈妈常说
My mom used to say that,
"在山顶会看得更清楚"
"Everything's clearer on the mountaintop."
当你可以抽离出来
Just, you know, when you can get some distance,
把你自身和你的问题分开来看
separate yourself from your problems.
问题看起来都非常容易解决
They all seem so solvable.
但是当你回到现实生活中
But then you get back into real life.
没有什么是黑白分明的 一切都是混沌
Nothing is black-and-white. Everything is just all muddy.
"在山顶会看得更清楚"
"Everything is clearer on the mountaintop."
大伙儿别动 别动 我马上过去
Guys, don't move! Don't move. I'll be right there.
放疗 我告诉过你他的肺会烧焦的
Radiation? I told you it'll fry his lung.
-骨头已经取出 -体外放射线
- And the bone's already out. - Extracorporeal radiation.
骨头已经取出 所以我们可以
The bone is already out, so we can do
在体外进行放射线治疗
the radiation outside the body,
辐射量想调多大都行
crank up that dose as high as we want,
就像把骨头放进微波炉一样
basically like putting it in a microwave.
不会对他造成伤害 还能消灭癌症
It doesn't hurt him, kills the cancer.
也会消灭所有健康的细胞
And all the healthy cells.
但没关系
But that won't matter.
我们换掉肩胛骨
We replace the scapula,
慢慢细胞就会在骨架上重新生长
and the framework's there for new cells to grow back.
就是如此 这比安任何假体
Exactly. It gives us a better match
都要理想
than any prosthetic ever could.
我们把韧带在原来的位置重新连接起来
We re-attach the ligaments in their natural position,
对日后行动的影响最小
minimal loss of movement.
而且他也不用再做手术了
And no more surgeries.
可行吗
Can we do this thing?
当然可以 快行动起来
Hell yeah. Let's move.
连接完成
Attachment complete.
血止得不错
Good hemostasis.
准备好缝合
We are ready to close.
很遗憾 我们已经给你做过所有的检查了
Unfortunately, we've exhausted every test that we can think of.
你明白我说的话吗
Do, Do you understand what I'm saying?
明白 但我不能接受
I understand. But I don't accept.
我不接受你没有诊断出我患了什么病
I don't accept your failure to diagnose me,
也不会签出院的文件
and I won't accept discharge papers, either.
我现在要吃三明治了 你得记住
So I'm gonna eat my sandwich, and you're gonna go remember
你是梅瑞狄斯·格蕾的老师
that you are the teacher of Meredith Grey.
妮娜 我们没有检查可以给你做了
Nina, w-we've run out of tests.
那你就去发明新的医学检查
Then find new tests. Invent them.
治好我 这是你的职责
Take care of me. That is your job.
需要我叫心理医生吗
Should I page psych?
我不能就这么活着
I can't keep living like this.
我不能一直听别人说这病都是我臆想出来的
I can't keep being told it's in my head
而我知道它是真实存在的
when I know that it's not.
我不能一直被别人说
I can't keep being told
我疯了 然而我根本没疯
that I'm crazy when I'm not crazy.
如果你不帮我 我就自杀
If you don't help me, I'm gonna kill myself.
这样所有那些
And then all those doctors
说我臆造了一切的医生 他们说的就是对的
who said it was in my head will be right.
但是他们说的不对
But they're not right.
我知道有问题...
I know there's something wrong with m...
妮娜
Nina?
好吧 怎么了
Okay. What is it?
-哪里痛 -胃
- What is it? - Stomach!
这里吗
Here?
韦伯医生 一床和二床已经准备出院
Alright, Dr. Webber, uh, beds 1 and 2 are ready to be discharged,
神经科医生要来检查六床病人
and neuro's on its way to check the CHI in bed 6,
我做了个预检 我觉得他没事儿
but I did a preliminary check, and I think he's okay.
二床是赫尔姆的病人 六床是施密特的病人
Bed 2 is Helm's patient, and 6 is Schmitt's.
是 但你说让我有点积极性 所以...
Yeah, well, you said show some initiative, so...
有积极性不代表一个人做所有的事
Initiative doesn't mean doing everything yourself.
韦伯医生 你是不是对我有意见
Look, do you have some kind of problem with me, Dr. Webber?
我对你一点意见都没有 我把你当朋友
Oh, far from it. I consider you a friend.
朋友 你已经找我茬一天了
A friend? You've been on my ass all day for nothing.
我什么错都没有
I haven't made a single mistake.
我收拾了所有人的烂摊子
I picked up everybody else's slack.
如果你还有什么指教 就赶紧说吧
So, if there's some lesson, please enlighten me.
德卢卡 在急诊室我不需要朋友
I don't need a friend in the E.R., DeLuca.
我只需要这样的医生
I need doctors who not only
他们能够给病人最好的救治
can give patients the best possible care,
也能够教会别人做同样的事情
but teach others to do the same.
这就是住院医生和主治医生不同的地方
That's what separates residents from attendings.
别因为我认为你有这样的潜质就对我生气
Don't get mad at me for thinking you've got it in ya.
好疼
That hurts.
我知道 试着放松 好吗
I know. Just try to relax, okay?
听到什么了吗
Do you hear something?
嗖嗖的声音
A swooshing sound?
她吃的三明治在消化的声音吗
Like her sandwich digesting?
更像是血管杂音
More like a vascular bruit.
-这边 我们照下超声 -好的
- Um, here. Let's try the ultrasound. - Sure.
往右
And to the right.
我要按一下
I'm gonna press,
-啊 好痛 -对不起
- Aah! Ow. - Sorry, sorry, sorry.
深呼吸
Uh, take a deep breath for me.
吐气
And exhale.
就是那
There!
正中弓状韧带
Oh. The median arcuate ligament.
-你得了中弓韧带压♥迫♥综合征 -哇
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表