I need to get a full picture
我必须要摸清所有情况
before I could even consider discharging you,
哪怕只有一天
even for one day.
该死的
Damn it.
该死的
Damn it!
你们能不能别再盯着我 滚出去
Well, will you stop staring at me and get the hell out of here?
好吧 只是 坚持住 队长
Alright, just, uh, hang tough, Chief.
我们就在外面
We're gonna be right outside.
你会没事的
You're gonna be fine.
我看起来像个白♥痴♥吗
Do I look like an idiot?
比如我们一走开
Like the second we leave here,
你就会穿上衣服 立马开溜
you're not gonna put on your clothes and just take off?
我还真以为骗住你们了
I really thought I sold it.
好吧
Yeah, well,
"滚出去"有点过了
"Get the hell out of here!" was a -- is a bit much.
好吧
Okay.
好了
Alright.
听着
Listen.
让我好好做我的工作 再做些测试
Let me do my job, and let me run some more tests
你就能"滚出这里"了
so you can "Get the hell out of here!"
圣博尼法斯 那是哪里
St. Boniface. Where is that?
温尼伯 五小时再换车
Winnipeg. Five hours and change.
真棒 我们从七点起预备好手术室
Great! Um, let's clear an O.R. from 7:00 on,
跟皮尔斯说下
let Pierce know.
回电♥话♥给温尼伯
Call Winnipeg back,
了解捐赠者的传染病病史和预计到达时间
get an infectious disease history on the donor and an ETA,
然后就万事俱备了
and we will be good to go.
收到
Copy that.
我向上帝发誓 乔
Oh, man. I swear to God, Jo,
我找遍了五大洲
I-I-I-I shook the trees on five continents
都没找到与这孩子匹配的血型
and couldn't find anything for this kid.
你是个幸运星
You are a good luck charm.
有没有庆幸今天来上班了
Aren't you glad you came into work today?
对啊
Yeah.
对 真的
Yeah, I really am.
比洛克医生请去放射科
Dr. Billock to Radiology.
比洛克医生请去放射科
Dr. Billock to Radiology.
就占用你一点儿时间
Hey. Real quick --
你有没有去看朗代尔路247号♥
did you get a chance to check out, uh, 247 Lawndale,
那个湖边的大房♥子
the big house, the one by the lake?
去过了
Yeah, I did.
很漂亮 但对我来说太大了
It's gorgeous, but it's way too much house for me.
所以你讨厌阳光 开阔的空间和绿色植物
Uh, okay, so you loathe, uh, sunlight, open space, and greenery.
很好
Good -- Good to know.
我讨厌的是放弃了
What I loathe is that I left behind
德国最完美的公♥寓♥
the most perfect apartment in Germany.
它的天花板很高 窗户很大 还有开放式区域
It had high ceilings, giant windows, and an open floor plan.
现在我只能看看湖边的三室房♥子
Now I'm looking at three-bedroom houses by lakes.
我甚至不知道怎么让三室的房♥子保持整洁
I mean, how do you even keep a three-bedroom house clean?
你可以请帮手
You -- You hire help,
帮手的意思就是实习生 请的意思就是指派
and, by help, I mean interns, and, by hire, I mean assign.
好吧 所以你想找德国式的房♥子
Okay, okay, so something more Germanic.
灌肠失败了吗
The enema was a bust?
空气和水都试过了
Tried air and water.
肠套叠还是没有解开
Intussusception is still there,
她越来越痛了
and her pain is getting worse.
他问我们能不能和她在一起
He asked if he could be wherever she is.
不能怪他
I don't blame him.
当我做那个27小时的手术时
When I did that 27-hour surgery,
做到第10个小时 我就想见孩子了
by hour 10, I was ready to see my kids.
而他已经三个月没和她在一起了
He hasn't been with her in three months.
真难受
Makes me sick.
准备好听个大新闻了吗
You ready for this?
路易斯没资格享受国家保险
Luis doesn't qualify for the state insurance
是因为他赚的钱太多了
because he makes too much money.
你在开玩笑吗 打扫办公室赚钱吗
Are you kidding? Cleaning offices?
所以他赚钱太多不能享受保险
So he makes too much for insurance
但赚的钱却连接受治疗都不够吗
and not enough to get treatment?
胡说八道
That's insane.
梅 看这个
Mer, look at this.
那是...
Is that a...
是回盲肿块
It's an ileocecal mass.
我们应该订手术室并给她做开腹探查术前准备
We should book an O.R. and prep her for an ex-lap.
他是急诊送来的 工业事故
And he came in through the E, industrial accident.
这是最佳时机
Well, this is perfect timing.
克莱夫医生再有几小时就做完手术了
Dr. Karev should be out of surgery in a few hours.
那个时候你就...
By the time you find --
不 抱歉 克莱夫医生不和格斯一起飞过来吗
No, sorry, so Dr. Karev won't be flying with Gus?
格斯不能坐飞机
Gus can't fly.
他好几个星期没有出过医院了
He hasn't set foot outside the hospital in weeks.
他严重贫血 继发于潜在胸腺瘤
He's severely anemic, secondary to an underlying thymoma.
严重贫血
Anemic?
那他怎么献血
Then how can he donate blood?
克莱夫医生
Dr. Karev?
抱歉...
I'm -- I'm sorry...
没有格斯的血液 我们没法手术
We can't do surgery on our guy without Gus' blood.
你以为格斯才是献血人
You thought Gus was the donor.
克莱夫医生
Dr. Karev?
她在等我回应 她向我求婚了
She is expecting me! She proposed!
她说"考虑一下"
She said, "Think about it."
然后她会找我的
And that she'd meet me.
她听起来很理智
Well, she sounds very reasonable.
我为什么没有直接答应
Why didn't I just say yes
而是瞪着眼 什么都没说呢
instead of staring, saying nothing?
你知道那意味着什么吗 意味着不行
You know what that is? That's a no.
不是不行 这怎么会是不行
That's not a no. How is that a no?
但也不是答应啊
It's not a yes.
我男朋友让我搬去和他一起住
My boyfriend asked me to move in with him,
我也做了同样的事情
and I did the same thing that you are doing.
我没有马上答应 但不是说不行
I did not say yes right away, but it wasn't no.
他是巨魔吗
Is he a troll?
不是
No.
那怎么了
Well, then, what?
他住在垃圾堆里吗
He lives in a dump?
不是 他住带阳台的顶层
No. No, he lives in a terraced penthouse.
我住在我姐姐小时候的房♥子里
And I live in my sister's childhood home
同住的还有一个外甥 两个外甥女
with my nieces and nephew.
解释吧
Explain yourself.
医生 这肿块是什么
Doctor, what -- what is this mass?
我们还不能确定
W-We don't know yet,
但它导致她的结肠堵塞
but it's causing a blockage in her colon.
可能无害
It could be harmless,
但在做完手术并把肿块送去化验之前
but we won't know until we operate, send it to the lab,
我们也说不准
and have them check it.
不管怎样 我们都得将之摘除 缓解阻塞
Either way, we have to remove it to relieve the obstruction.
但是...
But...
现在他们说我得不到州保险
Now they're saying I cannot get that insurance.
我想带他们来这是为了改变他们的生活
I tried to bring them here to save their life.
我等待 工作 更努力工作
I waited. I worked. I'll work more.
只要能救她让我怎样都行 但是
I'll do whatever it takes to save her life, but what --
怎么才能救她
How?
我们会
We will.
我们...
We...
我们会救她的 我们会的
We'll take care of it. We will.
路易斯 你不用担心钱的事情
I don't want you to worry about the money, Luis.
已经搞定了 好吗
It's taken care of, okay?
去订手术室
Book an O.R.
怎么搞定
How?
钱的事怎么就搞定了
How is it taken care of?
我们会想出办法的 我有个计划
We'll figure something out. I have a plan.
但这是两码事
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表