这电梯到底怎么回事
What is the deal with this elevator?
我完蛋了 要被开除了
I'm screwed. I'm getting fired.
才刚到这
Barely been here,
就给主任留下一个这样的第一印象
and this is my first impression on the Chief.
行了吧 我已经跟他们相处好久了
Please, I've been making impressions for months,
大家都有或多或少的缺点
and they're all this bad or worse.
我才是要被开除的人
I am getting fire.
这绝对不是好迹象
This is not a good sign.
我们先注射甲基肾上腺素
Let's start her on some norepi.
这里好冷啊
It's getting cold in here.
我们还不开始吗
Shouldn't we be getting started?
马上就开始了 好的
Not much longer, okay?
艾弗里医生怎么样了
How's Dr. Avery?
茜茜
Cece.
玛姬 这次很不一样
Maggie, this is not normal.
我之前就接受过器官捐献
I have received organs before.
在手术室没有等过
And this is not a normal amount of time
这么长时间
to wait in an O.R.
一定出问题了
There's a problem.
我很担心
And I'm frightened.
我爱生命
Because I've loved this life,
我不知道要如何延续
and I don't know for sure what's next.
我很害怕
I'm frightened.
如果你多和我
It might help me
聊一聊你和艾弗里医生
to be a little less frightened
说不定可以缓解我的压力
if you talked to meabout you and Dr. Avery.
好的
Okay. Okay.
艾弗里医生和我的关系算是一团乱麻
Dr. Avery and I arekind of a mess right now.
我们之前大吵了一架
We had a big fight, and, um,
所以现在也说不清楚我们之间是什么关系
I don't really know where we stand.
我感觉他可能
I feel like he could...
我觉得我们可能随时都会分手
I feel like we couldfall apart at any minute.
我觉得我
I don't think I'm...
没有安全感
You don't feel safe.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
是的
Yeah.
经验之谈
In my experience,
这代表两种情况
that means one of two things...
他要么对你很不好
either he is terrible for you
要么就是很疼你
or he's so good for you,
你担心会失去他
you're scared you'll lose him.
他之前给过你安全感吗
Was there ever a timehe made you feel safe?
我妈妈去世的时候感受过
When my mother died.
那真是个好时机
That's a good time to do it.
是啊
Yeah.
茜茜 不要
Cece, no! No!
救护车 立刻插管
Crash cart! And tube her. Now!
我小时候有过恐慌症发作
I had panic attacks as a kid.
每次跳舞表演前和拼字游戏的时候
Before dance recitals.And... And spelling bees.
而且 我当时真的以为电梯会下坠
But, also, I-I really thoughtthat elevator was gonna plummet.
别再说了
I need you to stop!
很好 你在这里
Good. You're here.
怎么了 卡列夫
What is it, Karev?
我们要把维修工接到手术室
We need to get the maintenanceguy down to the O.R.
- 维修工 他怎么了 - 电梯差点儿把他的腿切断了
- The maintenance guy, why?- Elevator nearly took his legs off.
- 我就知道 - 不
- I knew it!- No.
我得给他找个手术室
Uh, I'll go find an O.R. for him.
那你来做这场手术
You come do this for me.
我来做器官复苏吗
You want me to do an organ recovery?
你可以做这类手术吧 不行吗
You can perform an organrecovery, can you not?
我是可以 但是你已经开始做了
Yeah, but you're already doing it.
我要去急诊室
I need to get to the E.R.
- 还有 - 我要去
- I need...- I need to do that.
我要照顾整栋医院 克莱夫医生
Look, I'll look afterthe hospital, Dr. Karev.
赶紧去消毒过来手术
Go scrub and get in here.
现在可以了
Okay, and we're good.
- 血液循环正常 - 开始隔离吧
- Flow is good.- Let's isolate.
我来隔离伤口
I've isolated the injury.
需要一个4-0缝合线 谢谢
I need a 4-0 prolene, please.
我们应该移植还是
Uh, do you think we should do a graft or...?
我能做什么
What can I do?
我觉得我们俩就可以了
Uh... I think... I think we're good.
- 她怎么样了 - 不太好
- How's she doing?- Not good.
电击了两次 但是器官还没到
We've shocked her twice,but we can't put her on bypass
没办法实施搭桥 贝莉已经开始了
until we have organs.Bailey's already started.
手术刀
Scalpel.
有一块严重的组织损伤
There's extensive tissue damage,
但是神经看起来还能再抢救一下
but the nerves here look salvageable.
左股骨表面粗糙
Yeah, this left femur is looking gnarly.
- 但是右边 - 右边看起来之前受过伤
- But the right...- The right looks like maybe an ex-fix.
- 你去哪了 - 我
- Where have you been?- I, uh...
他被吹到救护车里了
He was blown in the ambulance bay.
风太大没法移♥动♥ 当时情况很糟
The wind threw him into an ambulance. It was bad.
- 那你可以操作吗 - 是的
- You okay to work?- Yes.
我们来控制左边
Yeah, we'll definitely take the left.
杰瑞你们来处理右边
Jury's out on the right.
如果我们都不接手呢
What if we don't take either?
兄弟 这条腿不行了
Dude, this leg is a no-go.
肌肉组织已经被损坏
It's crushed musculature,
股骨粉碎性骨折
open comminuted femur fracture,
神经血管都被切断了
a hashed neuro vascular bundle.
- 我们应该截肢 - 兄弟 可以放棍子
- We should amputate...- Dude, place some rods.
- 什么 - 或者金属板
- What?- Or a plate or an ex-fix.
腿可以修复
I mean, fix the legs.
虽然内部神经损伤了
Okay, yeah, the nerves are crushed,
但是还都在 对吧
but they're still intact, right?
可以做动脉吻合
I could do an arterial anastomosis.
让血液从那里留过去
I can get some blood flow in there.
安装假体会更好
He'll have a better outcome with a prosthesis.
别跟我说你不知道
Please tell me you know that.
我知道他会在手术台是因为救一个病人
I know that he's here because of a patient.
他做了一切努力
I know that he did everything he could
为了那个病人可以活下去
so that she could survive.
我想把他的腿救回来 我可以的
I want to save his leg. I can do that.
或许你可以 但不代表你应该做
Well, maybe you can, but thatdoesn't mean that you should.
即使你能保住供血量
Even if you save the blood supply,
如果他没办法重新恢复行动
if he doesn't regain function...
医生 如果你没办法修护他的股骨
Doctor, if you're notgonna fix his femurs,
那就让你同事试一下
then maybe your fellow can give it a shot, huh?
好吧
All right.
要上工具了 我要金属板
It's metal shop. I want plates.
- 模块化杆盘 - 施密特 这里做抽吸
- I want the modular rod tray open.- Schmitt, give me some suction here.
拿几个大号♥手术夹 一个大号♥鳌状钳
And some large Weber clamps,a large lobster claw...
我需要显微剪刀 皮镊 谢谢
I need curved micro scissors and,uh, jeweler's forceps, please.
看好他的指数指标
Keep an eye on his MAPs,
严格控制尿排出量
and I want a strict urine output
保证重症监护室有血流动力监测器
and make sure that there's a vigileo in his ICU.
他估计想要那个车牌照呢
He's gonna want that license plate.
这可值得留纪念
That's a keeper.
所以
So, uh, you're...
你希望我参与吗
You want me to be involved?
帮你照顾孩子
With the baby?
是的
Yes.
因为我也想照顾孩子
Because I want to be involved.
欧文 我了解
Owen. I know.
我很懂你
I know you.
我也希望
I want that, too.
你觉得我们要怎么办
How's it gonna work, do you think?
到时候就会清楚了
It'll figure itself out.
我们会想明白的
We'll figure it out.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表