-不知道 -什么都没说
- No. - Nothing.
连个声都没出
Not a sound.
他就是张着嘴瞪着我
He just gaped at me with his mouth open,
就好像忘了怎么说"不"一样
as if he'd forgotten all the words for "No,"
但我说"如果我能帮上忙 我想帮忙"
but I said, "I want to help, if I can."
然后我真的来了
And I truly did,
但结果...我真抱歉
but it appears -- I'm so sorry.
看起来他是对的
It appears that he was right.
我还没准备好 我真抱歉
It appears I can't. I'm so sorry.
女士 没关系的
Ma'am, it is okay.
我们想出解决办法了
We have this all figured out,
我会在这儿直接给你采血
and I -- I'm just gonna take your blood right here,
你可以就在这儿
and then you can just stay here --
你不能用那个扎我
You are not sticking me with that.
你大老远飞过来献血
You flew all this way to donate your blood.
在医院里献血
In hospital.
不是在狭小的飞机上
Not on a tiny, little aeroplane.
你扎针时可能会出问题 我可能失血而死
You could stab me wrong. I could bleed to death.
-女士 -没人能给我献血
- Ma'am -- - There's no one to give me any blood.
我可能会染上可怕的传染病
I could catch a hideous infection.
弗朗西斯
Frances --
你可能会让气泡进入我的大脑
You could send an air bubble into my brain
如果气泡破了 我的眼睛就会出问题
that pops and makes my eyes go wonky.
-我读到过这样的事 -女士 别
- I read about that. - Ma'am, ma'am, please --
-不不不不 -女士 拜托
- No, no, no, no, no. - Ma'am, please --
我就不应该来 求你别杀我
I never should have come. Please don't kill me.
*你离开前叫醒我*
*Wake me up before you go-go*
斯科特现在被送往手术室了
Scott's on his way up to the O.R. Now.
尽管听起来很糟 但实际上是很简单的修复术
As bad as it sounds, it's a straightforward repair.
只要他放轻松 正常恢复 他会痊愈
As long as he takes it easy and heals properly, he'll be okay.
我保证
I promise.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
真抱歉 我只是...笑得停不下来
I'm so sorry. I just -- Oh, I can't stop laughing.
我给我妈打电♥话♥告诉她发生了什么
I called my mom to tell her what happened,
但我不得不挂掉电♥话♥
but -- but I had to hang up the phone
因为我笑得太厉害了
because I was laughing too hard.
我知道斯科特很难过
And -- And I know that Scott is upset
而且浑身疼痛
and -- and -- and in pain,
这太糟了
and -- and it's awful.
但几周以来
But, for weeks,
我有点受够了
I've just been sick about this,
这是几周来第一次 有十分钟的时间
and for the first time, I've had 10 minutes where
我不需要为我儿子担心
I didn't have to worry about my son.
因为我丈夫摔断了屁♥股♥
Because my husband broke his butt.
天呐
Oh, God.
天呐 还有他的直肠
Oh, God, and his rectum.
肯定疼死了
Ah, that's got to hurt like hell.
他以后是不是得坐在那个甜甜圈一样的东西上
Is he gonna have to sit on one of those doughnut thingies?
不
Oh, no!
-格斯 格斯 -天呐 宝贝
- Gus? Gus? - Oh, God. Baby?
不
Oh, no.
怎么了
What's happening?
格斯 他怎么了
Gus? What's happening to him?
-格斯 怎么了 -推一个急救车进来
- Gus? What's happening?! - I need a crash cart in here!
格斯 宝贝 你还好吗 怎么了
Gus?! Baby, are you okay?! What's happening?!
到底怎么了
What's happening?!
巴克斯特医生请到放射科
Dr. Baxter to Radiology.
巴克斯特医生请到放射科
Dr. Baxter to Radiology.
快告诉我凯丽的情况有好转
Please tell me Kari's improving.
还是没感觉
Still nothing.
应该开始起效了 对吗
It should be working, right?
如果她现在还没动的话...
I mean, if she's not moving by now --
还是有可能奏效
Well, it still might work.
这是不是大家都在偷偷议论会议
Is this the, uh, secret meeting everyone's talking about?
是的 大家在打赌
Yeah. People are taking bets on
贝利和凯瑟琳会如何决定我们的未来
what Bailey and Catherine are deciding about our future.
我打赌是一大笔新的投资
My money's on a mountain of new funding.
你是怎么做到的
How do you do that?
永远都设想最好的结果
Just assume the best?
在你最年青气盛的时候
I mean, at a y-young and formative age,
你说"我的腿好痛"
you said, "Ouch, my leg hurts,"
然后所有医生都说你无药可医
and the doctor all but gave you a death sentence.
你怎么能不去设想最坏的结果呢
So how do you not always assume the worst?
因为最坏的情况已经发生了
Because the worst already happened.
我猜生活在给你烂苹果的同时
I guess I think life's got to give you some good apples
也要给你些好的吧 为了维持平衡
along with the rotten ones, right, for balance?
我觉得生活不是这样的
I'm not sure that's how life works.
没有人知道生活会是怎样 但我喜欢我的理论
No one's sure how life works, but I like my theory.
至少对我有用
Works for me.
清除尾骨碎片
Removing coccygeal fragments.
慢慢来
Okay, easy.
很好
Good.
金医生 我看完了你的术前片子
Dr. Kim, I finished reviewing your pre-op films,
取出了佩尼亚先生的导尿管
removed Mr. Pe?a's drain,
还查看了你明天的门诊时间表
and checked on your clinic schedule for tomorrow.
现在我能参加这场摔断屁♥股♥的手术了吗
Can I scrub in on the broken butt?
是尾骨骨折和直肠撕裂
It's a fractured coccyx and a rectal tear.
整个楼层都在谈论
The whole floor was talking about
他妻子如何大发雷霆
how his wife threw a tantrum
而且开始到处扔他的玩具
and started chucking his toys everywhere --
因为他们害怕儿子会死 赫尔姆
Because they're scared their son is gonna die, Helm!
我很抱歉
Uh, I'm -- I'm sorry.
我不是故意的
I-I didn't mean to --
听着 赫尔姆 这里交给我们就行了
Look, Helm. We got it covered here,
所以你只需要回到楼上去
so just head back out to the floor
给我所有术后病人的病房♥查房♥ 好吗
and do afternoon rounds on all my post-ops, all right?
金医生 病人把屁♥股♥摔坏了
Dr. Kim, the man broke his butt.
然后呢
And?
我是说这很有趣
I'm saying it's funny.
我还想说赫尔姆没有做错什么
And I'm saying Helm did nothing wrong.
我不同意
I disagree.
听着 我们得给自己找点乐子
Look, we have to allow ourselves to laugh
我们可以笑话从直肠里拔♥出♥来♥的汽水瓶
at the soda bottles we pull out of rectums
或者是我们从胃里拽出来的朱迪娃娃头
or -- or the Judy doll heads that we pull out of stomachs.
如果我们不能在每天面对的黑暗中
If we don't find some lightness and humor
给自己找点轻松幽默的事
in this darkness we face every day,
没有人能坚持做这份工作
no one would stay in this job.
谢谢您 先生
Thank you, sir.
3-0缝线
3-0 vicryl.
我们有药丸 注射剂 简单的镇静剂
We have pills. We have shots. Simple sedatives.
但我从没用过这些药
But I've never taken them.
如果我有过敏反应怎么办
What if I have an allergic reaction?
我们不在医院 你无法为我治疗
And we're not in a hospital where you can treat it.
听着 那种可能性是非常
Listen, the chances of that are very --
一点可能性都没有吗
Are they none at all?
弗朗西斯 我不想这么建议 但是
Frances, I hate to suggest this, but...
如果从这里到车的途中你用毯子盖住头
maybe if you put the blanket over your head between here and the car,
那样我们就可以
then we can just --
我不能离开这里 我不能
I can't leave here. I can't.
但你真的可以
You can, though.
不行 我做不到
I can't. I can't.
你可以 因为你保证过
You can because you promised.
施密特
Schmitt.
没有其他的黄金献血者
There is no other golden blood donor.
你就是独角兽 你是独一无二的大脚怪
You are a unicorn, you are Bigfoot,
并且你同意了
and you said yes.
现在你不能就这么决定你不想这样做
And now you can't just decide you don't want to.
施密特 施密特 过来 过来
Schmitt, Schmitt, come here. Come here.
有人就要死了
Someone's going to die here.
施密特
Schmitt!
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表