那个混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
皮尔斯 你来看看
Pierce, take a look.
齿轮已经深入
The teeth have penetrated
到右胸腔 靠近辅助动脉
deep into the right chest, next to the auxiliary artery.
为了治疗血胸 我们插了一根胸管
We placed a chest tube for a hemothorax.
我们要先做一个血管造影法
We're gonna want to do an angio first
确保没有东西在那里面
to make sure nothing got yanked around in there.
德卢卡 你能呼叫艾弗里医生告诉他
DeLuca, will you page Dr. Avery and tell him
我们要重新安排疤痕修复计划吗
we're gonna have to reschedule that scar revision?
等等 他不是走了吗 是吧
Wait. He left already. Right?
离开了 去哪儿
Left? No. To where?
他请了假 给我们都发了电子邮件
He took a leave of absence. He e-mailed all of us.
他移交了手下的病人
He handed off all his patients.
说真的 整形外科现在有点混乱
I mean, Plastics is kind of scrambling, to be honest.
确实是请假
"Leave of absence," Right.
那他去哪了
So, where'd he go, anyway?
我知道安排表上一团糟
The schedule's a mess, I know,
但这不是我错
but don't take it out on me.
今天是新主任上任第一天
It's our new chief's first day.
他需要时间来学会
He needs time to learn...
怎么阅读
...how to read. ?
弗兰基 我真希望你不会这样说我
Uh, Frankie, I certainly hope you never spoke about me this way.
-对你我不需要 -你现在也不用
- I never needed to. - You don't need to now.
你看见有问题 你就改 不用评论
You see a problem, fix it. No commentary necessary.
早上好
Good morning.
我有癌症融合细胞
Hi, um, I-I have cancer fusion cells,
还有神经电子假体
I have innervated electronic prosthetic skin.
这些手术够我们练手了吧
Just, you know, to kick us off.
这全错了
This is all wrong.
克莱夫在1号♥手术室和4号♥
Karev has scheduled three-hour surgeries
安排了三个小时的手术
in...1 and 4,
而3号♥手术室又空着
and 3 is sitting empty when you could be...
看我的
You know what? Mnh.
我只需要
I should just...
做一下修复术
do my gastric stim now.
这就能解决整个黑板安排的矛盾
That'll smooth out this whole board.
看看你海军蓝的手术服
Oh, look at your navy blue scrubs.
你要参加吗
You want in?
等等 不对 是克莱夫
Wait. No, no, no. Karev.
当然参加
Sure.
或者我们可以开始我的研究项目
Or we could get started on my fellowship
毕竟你出的钱资助我的
that you paid for.
好啊 我们在手术的时候聊
Yeah, great. We'll talk about it during surgery.
那是克莱夫
It's Karev.
不是威尔逊
Not Wilson.
准备一下手术 克洛伊
Let's prep for a lap, Chole
我一会儿就下来
and I'll be down in a moment.
马上就准备 格蕾医生
Right away, Dr. Grey.
杰克森的电子邮件是怎么回事
What's up with this e-mail from Jackson?
-他去哪了 -我没有收到邮件
- Where did he go? - I didn't get an e-mail.
我宁愿没收到
Oh, I would hope not.
我收到一则语♥音♥留言
Yeah. I got a voicemail.
他没有确切地说去哪
He didn't say exactly where he was going.
只说他需要离开他的日常生活
Just said he needed to take a step back from his whole life
试着从全局看问题
and try to see the bigger picture.
我觉得非常的
I feel really -- I'm really, um...
丢脸
"Humiliated"
我想应该是这个词吗
I think is the word I'm looking for?
我是个得过奖的医生 但我花钱找人
I'm an award-winning surgeon, and I pay someone
来满足我的性生活
whose job it is to find me a sex life.
这才羞耻
That's humiliating.
我觉得你要找的词应该是"怒气填胸"
I think the word you're looking for is "Enraged."
就是那个
Yeah, that's it.
那就是我现在的心情
That's the word I'm looking for.
奇兹姆医生请到小儿科
Dr. Chism to Pediatrics.
那是个台锯 妈
It was a table saw, Mom.
他摔在了上面
He fell into it.
-我不知道 -医生有我们儿子凯文的消息吗
- I don't know! - Uh, Doctor, is there any news on our son, Kevin?
我不知道 妈
I don't know, Mom.
他身上有个台锯
He's had the table saw --
接到电♥话♥说
We got a call.
得知那个老师可能不清醒
We understand the teacher may have been impaired.
-什么 不清醒 喝醉了吗 -天呐
- What? Impaired? Like, drunk? - Oh, my God!
-还是嗑兴奋之后用电动工具 -太糟糕
- Or high? And he's using power tools?! - That's -- That's not okay.
-妈 那个老师喝醉 -他已经在手术了吗
- Mom, the teacher was drunk! - Is he in surgery already?
-我要知道儿子的情况 -很抱歉
- I need an update on my son! - I'm sorry.
我来参加小儿科的会诊
I was paged on a peds consult.
我目前掌握的信息并不多
I don't have a lot of information right now.
那你能否告诉我谁是负责人
Then can you just point me to whoever's in charge?
-是你 老大 -我知道 好吗
-Uh, that's you, boss. -Yeah, I know, all right?
带这些人离开急诊室
Get these people out of the ER.
告诉他们如果我们了解任何情况会立即告知
Tell them we'll update them as soon as we know anything.
我去看看最新的情况
I-I'll see what I can find out.
各位 我们需要清空这片区域
Folks, we need this area clear.
请大家移步等候区 这边走
Please head to the waiting area. Right this way.
我需要了解一下我儿子的情况 他叫凯文·加利斯
I need an update on my son, Kevin Gailis.
我会尽快给您反馈 先生
And I will get that for you right away, sir.
伙计 帮帮忙
Yo, dude, a little help.
流鼻血了 是吗
Nosebleed, huh?
我的鼻血似乎停不下来
I can't seem to stop it.
听起来你今晚很难过
That sounds like a rough night.
我也有过 相信我
Been there, trust me.
请坐吧
Have a seat.
你用力按压住 头部前倾
Okay, you want to apply pressure and keep your head forward.
我马上回来帮你止血
I'll come back to pack it.
别再吸粉了哦 我等会再来看你
And lay off the nose candy. I'll check on you in a bit.
这家伙哦
This guy.
就是他吗 他喝多了
This the guy? He's drunk?
喝多了
Drunk?
没有
No.
你的血检可不这么说
Well, your blood test says otherwise.
警♥察♥想要找他谈话
Cops want to talk to him.
看起来他要失去几根手指了
Well, it looks like he's gonna lose a few fingers.
我要把他直接带到手术室
I need to get him straight up to the OR
尽可能抢救一下
to salvage what I can.
好的 有情况随时告诉我
All right. Keep me posted.
等你搞定警♥察♥要立刻与他谈话
The police want to talk to him as soon as you're done.
怎么回事
How?
这一切是怎么发生的
How did this happen?
你知道是怎么发生的
You know how it happened.
你要对自己的行为负责
And you need to take responsibility for your actions.
好了 把他推到手术室
All right, ?let's get him up to the OR.
你需要麻醉师进行麻醉吗
You need general anesthesia for this?
不用 我可以通过阻滞使他的胳膊失去知觉
Um, no, I can just ?numb his arm with a block.
我之前也他这样
Um...I've been where he's been.
我跟他说说
I'd like to talk him through that if I can.
他酒醒了以后
'Cause the more sober he gets...
只会越内疚
the worse it's gonna feel.
德卢卡 他们去哪了
DeLuca, where did they go?
凯文的血压仍然处于临界值
Kevin's BP is still borderline.
我刚通知了他的家长 我正要去手术室与亨特会合
I just updated his parents, and I'm meeting Hunt in the OR.
你是说血管造影 我告诉他要先做个血管造影
You mean angio. I told him to get an angio first.
不行 亨特说让我直接去手术室
I don't think so. ?Hunt said straight to the OR.
怎么又是一个不提前打招呼
When did it become okay
就直接走掉的
to just run off without telling someone first?!
不能这样好嘛
It's not okay!
握住并抬高胃底
Grab and elevate the fundus.
搞定
Got it.
格蕾医生
Dr. Grey,
茜茜透析出的血液成分很浑浊
Cece's dialysis fluid output is cloudy.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表