He struggles with being physically touched.
他有哪里不舒服吗
Is he in any pain?
这很难说
I mean, it's hard to tell.
他不像其他孩子一样和人交流
He -- He just doesn't communicate like other kids do.
我们可以试试别的方法 可以让我来吗
Well, there are things we can try that may help. May I?
请吧
Please.
格斯 我是阿历克斯
Hey, Gus, I'm Alex.
我喜欢你的书
I like your book.
你觉得建筑物很酷 是吧
You think buildings are pretty cool, huh?
史密斯塔的外部只清洗过一次
The exterior of the Smith Tower has only been washed once.
在1976年
In 1976.
真的吗 那很酷
Really? That's neat.
如果你从那里那扇窗户看出去
You know, if you look out that window over there,
你正好可以看到太空针塔
you just might see the Space Needle.
想试试吗
Wanna try?
在你看那边的时候
And while you look over there,
我只需要快速的看一下你的眼睛
I'm just gonna take a look in your eyes real quick --
格斯
Gus.
没关系 没关系 格斯
It's okay. It's okay, Gus.
我要拿氧气来吗
Should I get the O2?
慢慢吸进去
Slowly breathe in.
我们要怎么帮他
How are we supposed to help him?
我们得有创造力
We get creative.
吐气 吸气
Breathe out. Breathe in.
好吧
All right.
呼吸
Just breathe.
我们走吧
Hey, let's go!
你好
Hello?
梅根
Megan!
-梅瑞狄斯 -嗨
- Hi, Meredith! - Hi!
-你怎么样 -我挺好的
- How are you? - I'm good!
你看起来很棒 你好了吗
You look fantastic! Are you well?
你感觉怎么样 发生什么了
How are you feeling? What's happening?
有什么
Is there --
我很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
-你想看看吗 -当然
- Did you want to look at it? - Yes!
给你看
There you go.
我知道
I know.
这个胃得了凯瑟琳·福克斯奖
This stomach won the Catherine Fox Award, people.
你们都应该看看它
You should all be looking at it, too.
这看起来很好
That looks really good.
是啊 是你做的
Yeah. Well, you did it.
所以 现在告诉我
So, now, tell me
没有疼痛 没有柔软触感 没有
there's no pain, no tenderness, no...?
什么都没有
Nothing.
顺便 我劝我的病人
And by the way, lifting up my shirt
接受同样手术的方法就是把我的衣服掀起来
was how I convinced my patient to get the same surgery,
所以 别搞砸了
so, you know, don't mess up.
非常好
Fantastic.
我现在正要去取器官
I'm on my way to do the procurement now.
再声明一下
And just for the record,
我没告诉泰迪和欧文你要来
I did not tell Teddy and Owen that you were coming,
以防你想给他们一个惊喜
in case you want to surprise them.
泰迪
Teddy?
泰迪在这吗
Teddy's here?
是的 泰迪在这
Yes, Teddy is here.
我的上帝啊
Oh, my God.
三床准备好去做CT了
Oh. Bed 3's ready to go up to CT...
是的
Yep.
梅瑞狄斯
注意 你姐姐来了 看起来不知道你的情况
糟了
Oh, no.
怎么了
What?
不 不 不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
怎么了
What?
你到底什么毛病
What is wrong with you?!
梅根 在你开始之前 我只是想
Hey, Megan, before you get started, i just want to --
你为什么不告诉我你们俩终于在一起了
Why didn't you tell me that you two had finally gotten together?!
而且我们要有宝宝了
And we're having a baby?!
老天啊 拜托
Oh, my God, come on!
我太高兴了
I am so happy!
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
梅根
Megan...
-梅根 -天哪
- Megan. - Oh, God.
怎么了
What?
梅根 我只是想确定你没事
Megan? Just making sure you're okay...
她没事 她只是需要消化一下
She's okay. She's -- She's processing.
是吧 你只是需要消化一下
Right? You're processing?
我是说 这是个大消息
I mean, it's a lot to process.
是的
Yeah.
是的 是个大消息
Yeah. It's a lot.
这实在太蠢了
It's just so much stupidity
我的脑子在挣扎着理解一切
that my brain is struggling to take it all in.
-好吧 梅根 拜托 -我是说
- Okay, Megan, come on-- - I mean...
太蠢了
so much stupidity.
你去了德国一晚上 把她搞怀孕了
You went to Germany for one night, knocked her up,
然后你把一切都搞砸了
and then screwed it up so badly
结果你把给了她你的工作而不是一枚戒指
that you gave her your job instead of a ring?!
你这笨笨
You dum-dum!
你是管我叫笨笨吗 我们是六岁吗
Oh, are you calling me dum-dum? Are we 6?
不 欧文 我们是成年人了
No, Owen, we are stone-cold adults.
但是你做的事情太蠢了
But what you did here is so stupid
连白♥痴♥这个词和你相比都太深奥了
that the word "Idiot" felt too sophisticated,
所以是的 我要用笨笨
so, yes, I'm sticking with "Dum-dum"!
你要
Do you...
我有点想为你说话
Well, I-I kind of want to defend you,
可是当我在你和梅根之间的时候一般都不太顺
but it never goes well when I get in between you and Megan.
她在撒谎 那是假的
She's lying. That's a lie.
她根本不想为你说话 欧文
She doesn't want to defend you, Owen.
她想用比笨笨更差的词来形容你
She wants to call you something way worse than "Dum-dum."
声明一下
For the record?
这正是为什么我没告诉你
This is exactly why I didn't tell you.
不 这是你自己永远的屈辱
No. It was your own deep-seated shame.
所以你现在退缩了
so you're a shrink now?
阿尔特曼
Altman.
朗代尔247号♥
247 Lawndale.
我会去看的 太棒了 谢谢
I'll check it out. Great, thanks.
不 不 你得尽快去看 它很完美
No, no, you got to see it, and soon. It's, uh, perfect.
这是你的房♥产经纪人
Is, uh, this your Realtor?
不
No. Um...
这是我的 这是我男朋友
This is my -- This is my boyfriend.
梅根 汤姆 汤姆 梅根
Megan, Tom. Tom, Megan.
梅根·亨特
Megan Hunt.
笨笨
Dum-dum.
你说什么
Sorry?
不是你
Not you.
之后我分离阴♥部♥神经 然后你...
And then, I isolate the pudendal nerve, and you...
移植用人体器官
你好
Hello?
是的 盲肠后位是阑尾切除手术
Yeah. The, um, trickiest part of an appy
最不好弄的部分 对吧
is if it's retrocecal, right?
为什么
Why?
因为今天安德鲁要和理查德一起做场阑尾手术
Because Andrew is doing an appy today with Richard.
德卢卡
DeLuca?
是的
Yeah.
他不会有事的
He'll be fine.
德卢卡已经通过阑尾手术了
DeLuca's passed appys.
现在你能把注意力放在这上了吗
Now, can you pay attention to this, please?
当然 我因为这手术得过奖
Sure. I -- I won an award for this.
我没得 因为我好心地把自己名字去掉了
And I didn't because I was nice enough to take my name off of it.
记得吗
Remember?
这是个完全不同的
This is a whole different ba--
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表