你们有时间来下重症监护室吗
Hey, are you guys free to come to the ICU?
怎么了
What's up?
只管 只管来吧
Just -- Just come.
带上手♥机♥
Bring your phones.
你的医生们想要实现
Your doctors wanted to make sure
我们星空下的婚礼
we got our wedding under the stars.
加勒特让我来念
Garrett asked me to read the vows
事故前你写下的婚誓
that you wrote before the accident.
"加勒特 从我遇到你的那刻起
"Garrett, the moment I met you,
我就知道我们会白首不渝
I knew I would spend the rest of my life with you.
在你之前 我从没遇见任何人
Before you, I never met anyone
我能和他在同一屋里待上几个小时的"
I could be in the same room with longer than a few hours."
"我这一生都在等待遇见你
"I waited my whole life to meet you.
我也曾心灰意冷"
I gave up thinking I ever would."
"而看看现在的我们
"But here we are.
晚点发生总好过不曾发生 对吧"
Better late than never, right?"
"如今我找到了你 一切都说通了
"Now that I found you, it all makes sense.
曾经的悲愁垂涕如今云淡风轻
Everything that was once hard feels easy
我的生命中如今有了你
now that you are in my life.
曾经的云淡风轻如今举足轻重"
And everything that was once easy is now sublime."
对不起
I'm sorry.
我爱你
I love you.
对不起我一直都很难相处
I'm sorry I've been so impossible.
不 不 你不许道歉 亲爱的
No, no, you do not get to apologize, sweetheart.
我无法体会你正在经历的
I can't begin to understand what you're going through.
但我答应你
But I promise
我会一直相伴
I'll be at your side while you do it.
还有
And...
凯瑟琳·福克斯
Catherine Fox.
慢慢的
Easy.
你非同寻常
You couldn't be average if you tried.
怎么了
W-What's the matter?
现在带我去那间卧室
Get me to that bedroom now.
她回来了 宝贝
She's back, baby.
加勒特 你愿意娶这位女士为妻吗
Do you, Garrett, take this woman to be your wife?
我愿意
I do.
娜塔莎 你愿意嫁这位男士为夫吗
And do you, Natasha, take this man to be your husband?
我以赋予我的权力
By the power vested in me,
宣布你们二人结为夫妇
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
不用 不用
Don't -- Don't...
我知道
I know.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你嫁给我
Thank you for marrying me.
时间永远都不够
There's never enough time.
跟我来
Come with me.
工作 孩子 生活
Work, kids, life...
死亡
death.
我们的时间总在减少
Something always cuts our time short.
我应该去约会的
I'm supposed to be on a date.
你这不就在约会呢
You already are.
举杯庆祝
A toast.
祝福加勒特和娜塔莎
To Garrett and Natasha.
祝福加勒特和娜塔莎
To Garrett and Natasha.
我们最该做的是掌握好我们拥有的时间
So our best bet is to make the most of the time we have.
这比做♥爱♥舒服多了
This is better than sex.
每个我带来这的孕妇都这么说
Every pregnant woman I bring here says the same thing.
什么
What?
你太
You are just so...
我知道 我确实如此
I know. I am so.
但却不及你
But not as so as you.
晚餐来了
Dinner is here.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你喜欢吗
Do you like? ?
我喜欢
Yeah, I like.
情人节快乐 亲爱的
Happy Valentine's Day, my love.
或者为逝去的时间做些弥补
Or make up for lost time.
你想接着等 还是
Did you want to keep waiting, or...?
不 我等够了
No. I think I'm done waiting.
给我一杯乐加维林 纯的
give me a glass of Lagavulin, neat...
但有时候 如果我们足够幸运
But sometimes, if we're really lucky...
时间也会驻足
...time stands still.
实习医生格蕾
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表