我不会的
I won't.
我会请一位出色的律师为我辩护
I'll hire a great lawyer, plead my case.
我是一个知名的 获过奖的外科医生
I'm a well-established, award-winning surgeon.
而且我是初犯
This is my first offense.
在你离开并想通一切之前
I am not doing anything until you're out of there,
我什么都不会做
and we think all of this through!
该死 他失去意识了
Damn it, he's coding.
开始减压
Start the decompression.
这就去
Got it.
来吧 我们现在开始减压
Come on. Let's start decompression now!
我能做什么
What can I do?
给亨特打电♥话♥ 告诉他我们现在需要他
Call Hunt. Tell him we need him now!
那根针真的好大
That is a very large needle.
他有张力性气胸
He has a tension pneumo.
我要给他的胸部减压
I'm gonna need to decompress his chest.
你绝对不想见到这画面
You definitely want to close your eyes for this.
好了 开始吧
Okay. Here we go.
这太疯狂了
Oh! That is just demented.
施密特 替我接电♥话♥
Schmitt, get that.
雾快散了 我们从雾中出来了
It's clearing. We're out of the fog.
坚持住
Hold on.
韦伯医生 是韦伯医生的电♥话♥
Hey, Dr. Webber. It's Dr. Webber.
-告诉他我们快到医院了 -多快
- Tell him we're close! - How close?
7分钟 外加20分钟抽血
7 minutes, uh... 20 minutes to extract the blood.
好的 我们7分钟后到医院
Uh, okay. We'll be at the hospital in 7.
听我说 妈妈 你可以做到的
Come on, Mom. You can do this.
来吧
Come on.
在这个病房♥里真的很令人难受
This is a depressing room to be in, I know.
不 女士 你应该坚持下去
No, ma'am. You should keep at it.
我想我们都知道我不应该
I think we both know I shouldn't.
妈妈
Mom.
宝贝
Honey.
我想是时候正视这种抽搐了
I think it's time to accept the twitch for what it was --
它就是一种抽搐
a twitch.
是萎缩肌肉最后的痉挛
The final spasm of a dying muscle.
这很糟糕 我一点也不喜欢这样
It's awful. And I hate it.
但我爱你
But I love you and --
她刚刚捏了我的手
She just squeezed my hand!
妈妈 妈妈 你刚刚捏了我的手
Mom, Mom, you just -- you just squeezed my hand!
-我没有 -你捏了
- No, I didn't. - You did, too.
你捏了一下我的手
You -- You squeezed my hand!
你捏了 我亲眼看到的
You did, I saw it!
我必须得
I-I have to --
我去找林 等等 还有谢博德
I'll get Link. Wait, Shepherd.
我要把他们都找来
I'll get them all! Yeah!
你感觉好多了吗 真的吗
So, you're feeling better? Really?
我们能先救病人然后再谈吗
Uh, can we save a life first and talk after?
说好了
Deal.
40多岁的司机
All right, 40-something driver.
左侧张力性气胸 现场减过压了
Left tension pneumo decompressed in the field.
他有低血压和心动过速
He's hypotensive and tachycardic.
有内出血
He's bleeding in there somewhere.
带他去创伤一室
Okay, trauma one.
弗朗西斯 我们走
Frances, let's go.
谁是弗朗西斯
Who's Frances?
这位是弗朗西斯
This is Frances.
她需要在安静的地方进行献血
She needs somewhere quiet to donate blood.
你就是那个黄金献血者
You're the golden blood lady!
-我想应该是吧 -我可以带你去
- I suppose I am, yes. - I can take you!
-让我...我能带她去吗 -去吧
- Let me -- Can I take her? - Yes.
-克莱夫 你带她走 -天哪 又要打♥针♥
- Karev, you can take her. - Hooray, more needles.
贝利医生
Dr. Bailey!
谢博德 怎么回事
Shepherd? What the hell?
好了 开门 我需要帮助
Okay, open the door. Okay. I need help.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
你和我的产科医生约会了
You dated my O.B.,
-你就没想过告诉我一声吗 -什么
- and you didn't think to mention it?! - What?
-我真的很抱歉 -情况真复杂
- I am so sorry. - Oh, that's complex.
确切地说也不算约会 我们只是
Listen, we didn't exactly date. We were more just --
-我的天哪 -你为什么在警车
- Oh, God! - Why are you in a police --
-欧文 她都要分娩了 -好吧
- Owen -- Owen, she is in labor. - Okay.
-好吧 天哪 -把手从我身上拿开
- Okay, oh my God. - Okay, don't -- Get your hands off of me.
别碰我 别碰我
Don't touch me. Don't touch me.
阿历克斯 我们可以
Alex, we should --
不 直到血来我不会停下来的
No, I'm not stopping till that blood arrives.
这孩子值得活下去
This kid deserves to live.
他有权去搭建
He deserves to build towers
这个世界的每一座高楼
of every building in this damn world
并玩儿童棒球 去拥抱他的父母
and play tee-ball and hug his parents.
他的父母善良又负责 一直陪着他
His good, kind parents who have always been there
为他做了一切
and done everything for him.
所以 不 我不会停下来的
So, no. No, I'm not stopping.
我不是要你停下来
I'm not asking you to stop.
我只是要你换我来做
I'm asking you to just switch off for a minute.
休息一下 你并不是一个人
Just take a break. You're not alone in here.
怎么不是
The hell I'm not.
你要去和德卢卡交换
You're gonna trade places with DeLuca
去坐大牢
and go to jail.
还有乔
And Jo...
你会消失 而乔已经消失了
Look, you're gonna disappear, and Jo's already disappeared,
然后我就只能一个人在这里
and I'm gonna be here all alone.
你还不是孤军奋战
Well, you're not alone yet,
你累了 就让我来帮忙吧
and you're getting tired, so just let me help!
走吧 快点 交换 一 二 三
Let's go! Come on, switch. One, two, three.
我没让你改变 只是让你开拓下眼界
I didn't ask you to change. I'm asking you to expand.
那就是改变的高级说法
That's just a fancy word for change.
我是个成年女性
I am a grown woman.
我知道我喜欢什么 不喜欢什么
I know what I like and what I don't like.
好吧 麦琪 真的吗
Okay, Maggie. But do you, really?
我是说 你总是说
I mean, you constantly talk about
自己得如何飞快地上完高中 大学 医学院
how you had to race through high school, college, med school.
那些都是塑造你性格的岁月 你知道吗
Those are all formative years. You know?
自打出生你就一头埋进书本里
You were buried in books basically from birth.
你不觉得有可能
You don't think it's possible
你错过了生活的一些方面
you missed out on some aspects of life
一些受到鼓舞后可能爱上的兴趣吗
that you could come to love with some encouragement?
你听到自己说的话了吗
Do you hear yourself?
你知道这听起来有多居高临下吗
Do you hear how patronizing that sounds?
我不认为我们现在的处境
I don't think that we are in this mess
归咎于我的天才让我错过了成长岁月
because I missed out on my formative years due to my genius.
我认为我们现在的处境
I think that we are in this mess
是因为你一直享有特权
because you missed out on the opportunity
从而错失了解事物后果的机会
to learn consequences due to your privilege.
然而你妈和她的钱没法让我们找到车
But your mom and her money can't get us to our car
没法帮助我拯救垂死的病人
and help me save my dying patient,
所以这全是你的错
so this is on you.
这就是所谓的后果
This is what consequences feel like.
你真这么想吗
You really think that?
这就是你对我的看法
That's what you think of me?
我是说
I'm saying...
也许我错过了夏令营
maybe I missed out on summer camp,
-但你错过了一份暑期工作 -什么
- but you missed out on a summer job. - What?
还有填写财政援助表
And filling out financial aid forms
担心你的家庭是否能负担得起大学
and worrying if your family could even afford college.
半工半读 助学贷款
Work-study and student loans
祈祷你大学毕业后能找得到工作
and hoping that you find a job after college
能帮你还清助学贷款的工作
that can pay off your student loans.
生活琐事
Life stuff --
而富家子弟不知这些琐事为何物
stuff that comes from not being Mr. Monopoly.
富家子弟
Mr. Monopoly?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表