Sorry. That was abrupt.
-我只是想知道... -太棒了
- I-I just had to see if -- - It was perfect.
那个...
The, uh, um -- When -- The --
你还好吗
Are you okay?
这是我的第一次
That was my first time.
今天 第一次做骨科...的事
Today. Doing ortho...stuff.
直到现在 我都专注于普外
Up until now, I've been focusing on general,
总是感觉有什么不对 但是...
and it never really felt right, but...
我喜欢那种感觉
I liked that.
骨科
Ortho.
你教的真好
And you're a really great teacher.
等等
Wait.
刚刚是你的初吻吗
That was your first kiss?
和一个...
With a...
-男人的初吻 -哇
- guy. - Oh. Wow.
对不起了 兄弟
I'm sorry, dude.
如果我早知道 我肯定不会...
If I would've known that, I would've never --
你说你会教我 我愿意学
Y-You said you would teach me, and I want to learn.
你很可爱 有点呆 有点怪
Okay, look, you're cute and nerdy and weird,
是我喜欢的类型 但是...
and that's usually my type, but...
我已经出柜了 我不能再出一次
I've done my coming out already. I can't go through it again.
我没法教你该怎么出柜
I can't teach you how to do this.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
但是我...
But I, uh...
我以为这是家教学医院
I thought this was a teaching hospital!
对不起 我冲撞了你作为主任的权威
Look, I'm sorry I went against your chief-ness,
但你不可以阻止我在手术室里做事
but you can't just go around controlling what I do in the O.R.
我可以 因为我是你的上司
Well, I kinda can 'cause I'm your boss.
但是我救了一条人命 我...
I saved a life, though. I --
等等 我们不是在吵架吗
Wait. Wait. I thought we were fighting.
是啊 我也被你的医学才能撩拨得欲♥火♥焚身
We are, but I'm also really turned on by your medical genius.
这份工作带给我带来的好处就是
And the good part about this job is I've learned
我可以同时做两件事
I can do two things at once.
那不是私人空间 我们都能看见你
That is not a private space! We can all see you!
抱歉
Sorry!
每种宗教 每个国家...
Every religion, every country...
...每种文化
...every culture.
死亡都有着不同的含义
Death means something different to all of us.
贝利
Ben 你哪天休息 我们得聊聊
妈妈 你好啊
Hi, Mom.
我们缅怀死者的方式也不同
We all have different ideas about how to honor the dead.
告诉我她没有死
Tell me she's not dead.
她没死
She is not dead.
哀悼的方式不同
Different ideas of how to grieve.
好苦
It's been hard.
我没法说日子过得不苦
I can't say that it hasn't been.
我没参加会议
I haven't been going to my meetings.
走下去的方式也不同
Different ways of moving on.
幸福 快乐 自♥由♥的
Olive "Ollje" Warner
因为好像一切都在提醒我...
Because it just reminds me that --
你已经离我而去了
that you're gone.
梅
Mer
晚安 阿琳
Good night, Arlene.
晚安 格蕾医生
Good night, Dr. Grey.
我可能不是这方面的专家
Well, I may not be an expert.
但我的确也有过失去挚爱的经历
But I do have some experience with losing people I love.
我可以去你那儿吗
Can I come over?
派克市场
你好 我想找人陪陪我
Hi. I wanted some company.
你们在干什么
Wh-- What's happening?
-把那个给我 -好
- Hand that over. - Okay.
不 我要剪子
No, no. The scissors.
好的
Oh. Okay.
-那我先... -谢谢你
- Let me just... - Thank you.
别谢得太早
Well, don't thank me yet.
我认为 哀悼的正确方式...
And I say the right way to grieve...
小心一点儿 上面别剪太多
Be careful. Not too much off the top.
他们在一块不是很好吗
Aren't they cute together?
你好像还挺会剪头发的
You seem weirdly good at that.
有10年严格的外科手术培训经历
Well, the decade - of precision surgical training
当然让我得心应手了
definitely comes in handy.
是不论你想怎样就怎样
...is however the hell you want.
我们有吸尘器吗 没有啊
Do we have a vacuum? No, we don't have a vacuum!
你们...我就不该问你们
Do you -- Why do I even ask?
我们有吗
Do we have a...
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表