我知道 我在尝试新事物
I know. I'm trying new things.
真的
Really?
我知道你难过
I know you're hurting.
我 我不是
I, um -- I don't...
我不知道怎么才能好受点
I don't know how to make it better.
对 我也是
Yeah, neither do I.
我就 我想做些正常事 你知道吗
I just -- I'm trying to do normal stuff, you know?
我就 感觉
I just...feel so...
在我母亲病情最严重的一天
On the worst day of my mother's illness,
我想拿了她的输液管插♥进♥我的胳膊里
I wanted to take her IV and plunge it into my own arm.
我想解脱
I wanted out.
不只是那一天或是那一刻
Not just of that day or that moment.
我想从这种生活中解脱
I wanted out of this life.
这是一闪之念 但是有过
It was a fleeting thought, but it came, and...
你知道的 就有那么疼
you know, that's how bad the pain was.
就有那么怕
That's how bad the fear was.
那你做了什么
So what'd you do?
我颤抖着 颤抖着
I shook. I shook.
我肌肉颤抖的我都不知道
My muscles shook in ways that I did not know
它们还能动
they could move.
然后跟着
And then I, um...
我眼睛就开始抽搐
my eye started twitching.
对对对 我眼睛一整天不停地抽搐
Yeah. Yeah, my eye's been twitching on and off all day.
我还有 就像是
?And I've got, like,
发生了呼吸急促
this shortness-of-breath thing happening,
我没办法深呼吸
where I can't hold a deep breath.
整天 每天都有
All day, every day.
我能问你个问题吗
Hey, can I ask you a question?
可以
?Yeah.
你怎么能站在那里告诉加勒特为爱而战
How can you stand there and tell Garrett to fight for love
而你自己却一直在躲避它
when you're the one running away from it?
我有三个孩子和一份重任
I have three kids and a big job.
怎么了
What?
没什么 只是 你知道
Nothing, just... you know,
我以前觉得你是如此遥不可及 但你不是
I used to think you were so beyond me, but you're not.
你就像个玩捉迷藏的孩子
You're like a kid playing hide and seek,
躲在无数的借口后面
hiding behind a million excuses.
情人节快乐
Happy Valentine's Day.
嗨
Hi.
你今晚去吃饭吗
Do you want to go to dinner tonight?
你是在 情人节当天 约我吗
Are you...asking me out... on Valentine's Day?
我想是的
I guess I am.
我
Well, I'm, uh --
我不是那种会白费口舌的人
I'm not one to usually bang my head against a wall.
那是不的意思吗
Is that a no? ?
不不 现在我想了
No, no. I'm banging my head.
是我的新特点
It's my new thing, I guess.
那我们今晚 见吗
I'll see you... tonight?
好的
Okay.
本 你在修篱笆吗
Ben, you fixing the fence?
你不该来见我
You weren't supposed to see me.
本
Ben.
不 玛兰达 玛兰达 别说
N-No, Miranda, Miranda, stop.
该我说话了
Okay, it's my turn to say things now.
你说你想让我开心
You said you wanted me to be happy,
想让我追随我的欢乐
to follow my bliss,
我也做了 就像你告诉我的那样
and I did, just like you told me to.
然后你就转身离开了我
And then you turned around and left me over it.
现在 也许我是出去睡的那个
Now, I may be the one sleeping somewhere else,
但是你离开了我
but you left me.
我知道
I know.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不 你不能再那样离开我了
No, you can't leave me like that again.
永远不行 好吗
Not ever. All right?
你可以选择任何你想要的休假时间
You can take all the -- the job sabbaticals you want
换无数次工作
and -- and change your career a dozen times,
我都会陪你走完人生的每一步
and I will be with you every step of the way.
我们要么一起面对要么各奔东西
But either we are in this together or we aren't.
而我没打算过各奔东西
And I never planned a version where we weren't.
我知道
I know --
不 别说"我知道"
No, don't say "I know."
听我说
Listen to me.
我本该察觉到你有些不对劲
I should've known something wasn't right with you.
我本该帮你寻求帮助
I-I should've helped you get help.
我本该早点意识到
I-I should've -- I've seen it before.
我本该意识到
I should've recognized it.
你犯心脏病时 我答应你
When you had a heart attack, I promised you
给你建一座树屋
I would build you a treehouse,
一个当你感到忧愁
a place for you to go when you would worry,
感到歇斯底里 想要独处时的去处
when you felt overwhelmed, when you needed to be alone,
但我食言了
but I never followed through on that.
为此 对不起
For that, I'm sorry.
你在给我建树屋
You're building me a treehouse?
现在 玛兰达 我需要确定这不是
Now, Miranda, I-I need to know that this is not something
一件你再说停就能停的事
that you can call "Time out" On ever again.
再也不会
Never.
不 我向你保证
No, I-I promise you.
那么 是的 我在给你建树屋
Well, then, yeah, I-I'm building you a treehouse.
它 它还没有完工 不过
It's, uh -- It's not finished yet, but, uh...
我在想 你知道 一旦我搬回来
I just figure, you know, once I move back in,
每天早上我都能来建一点
I can do a little bit of work on it every morning.
施密特医生说你有事
Dr. Schmitt said you had something
要和我们谈谈
you want to discuss with us?
我们来这医院已经三个多月了
We've been in this hospital now for over three months.
从那以后 娜塔莎却不见好转
Since then, Natasha's only gotten worse.
我知道你是我们能找到的最好的医生
And I know you're the best doctors we could get
因为我试图找过其他医生
because I tried to find better ones,
但我失败了
but I couldn't.
并无冒犯之意
No offense.
撤了我的呼吸器吧
Take me off the vent.
我吃不了
I can't eat.
我呼吸不了
I can't breathe.
我要死了
I'm dying.
还有其他的办法
There are other options.
家用呼吸机
There's home ventilator care.
长♥期♥急性护理
There's long-term acute care.
专业的护理设施
There's skilled nursing facilities.
他们知道
They know.
他们在商议采用安宁护理医生
They've been consulting palliative care doctors.
你们都殚思极虑
You all have done everything you can
尽可能给我更多的时间
to give me as much time as possible.
星空下的婚礼怕是没了
We may not have gotten that wedding under the stars, but...
但你们让我们能够相伴余生
...you gave us the rest of our lives together.
撤掉呼吸机吧
Take me off.
拜托了
Please.
拜托了
Please.
我们需征得你作为她代理人的口头同意
We need you to give verbal consent as her power of attorney.
我同意
I consent.
一旦我关掉仪器
So, once I shut the machine off,
我不知道你还有多少时间
I don't know how much time you'll have,
我们会给你一些缓和的药物
so we will give you meds to keep you comfortable.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
是的
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
阿历克斯有个主意
Alex has an idea.
我们什么时候开始过情人节了
Since when do we do Valentine's?
鉴于我是个混♥蛋♥ 想找个理由来补偿你
Since I've been an ass and needed an excuse to make it up to you.
这是给我的暗示了
Ah, that's my cue.
我有个约会 我可不能迟到
I have a date, for which I cannot be late.
情人节快乐
Happy Valentine's Day.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表