I have another sister.
但你和莫莉 从来没有亲近过
But you and Molly, you were never close.
她叫麦琪
Her name is Maggie.
她很聪明 善良
She's brilliant. And kind.
她综合了爱丽丝和理查德最好东西
She's the best of Ellis and Richard.
你妈妈和理查德生了一个孩子
Your -- Your mother and Richard had a baby.
总算还是有一些好的结果
At least something good came from all that.
跟你一起做手术我都快驼背了
I'm gonna get a humpback operating with you.
我都已经站凳子上了
I'm already standing on a step stool.
你还想要我怎样
what more do you want from me?
穿高跟鞋
Heels?
好的 看来肿瘤没有臂丛
Okay, it looks like the tumor is free of the brachial plexus.
我们应该试着把它取出来吗
Should we try to pull it out?
开始吧
Let's do it.
机器显示患者一只手臂没任何信♥号♥♥了
We've lost - all the signal from one arm.
肿瘤很容易转移
The tumor is moving pretty easily.
好好检查监视器 可能是机器故障
Check your machine. Could be artifact.
不是的 我这边情况有点不好
No, there's still a little tension from my side.
肿瘤长在了根部
I -- I think it's coming from the root.
这意味着要想完全移除肿瘤
Which means there's no way to remove this without...
肯定会有瘫痪的风险
Risking paralysis.
如果他们不能将肿瘤整个切除
If they can't remove the whole tumor,
那他们只能一点一点的切除
they're gonna have to do it piecemeal.
那就有可能不能完全清除肿瘤
But then they risk leaving some of the tumor behind.
怎么了
What?
我的寻踪笔
My path pen.
可以用于分块清除肿瘤
Remove the tumor piecemeal,
看能不能用这只笔完全清除肿瘤
and then use the pen to see if you got it all.
虽然它还没走完食品及药物管理局流程
Okay, it hasn't cleared FDA process yet,
还没面向市场推广 但我告诉你它是有效的
and it isn't on the market, but I'm telling you, it works.
理查德 我真的一直都很喜欢你的
I really have always liked you, Richard.
你并没有
No, you haven't.
好 去拿吧
Yes. Get it.
你那时把制冰机模式从块冰换成碎冰
And that twitch over her right eye
气的她右眼直跳
when you switched the ice maker from cubed to crushed.
"什么样的怪物才会把冰砸碎"
"What kind of a monster crushes ice?
太不文明了
It's uncivilized."
碎冰块太不文明了
Crushed ice was uncivilized.
喝掉我的最后一杯咖啡
Taking my last cup of coffee...
-不文明 -不文明
- uncivilized. - Uncivilized.
化学实验课只得了A减
Getting an A- in Chem Lab.
-不文明 -不文明
- Uncivilized. - Uncivilized.
她真是
She was...
有点专横
Kind of a tyrant.
但特别聪明
But brilliant.
无法反驳
Oh, I can't argue with that.
开车水平特别糟糕
Terrible driver.
无法反驳
Can't argue with that.
她太出色了
But she was extraordinary.
你会后悔娶了她吗
Do you regret marrying her?
她在怀着你的那么长时间里
The entire time she was pregnant with you,
她都在假装自己没有怀孕
she pretended she wasn't.
我不知道她这是陷入了偏执还是自我否定
I don't know if it was stubbornness or denial.
也许两者都是
Maybe both.
九个月 所有事都是她自己做
Nine months, she had to do everything herself.
而我只能由着她去
And I had to let her.
她生你的那个晚上 她做完手术回到家
The night she went into labor, she came home after surgery,
她就站在门口 眼睛睁的老大
and she just stood in the doorway, wide-eyed.
"我们要有孩子了 撒切
"We're having a baby, Thatch.
我们要有孩子了"
We're having a baby."
就好像彼时彼地她刚刚意识到这件事一样
As if the idea just hit her, right there.
她 她开始放声大笑 笑得停不下来
She -- She started to laugh. She couldn't stop laughing.
去医院的路上一直在笑
Laughed all the way to the hospital.
我从没听过她那样笑
I never heard her laugh like that,
笑得那么爽朗 纵情
so big, so free.
然后我就想
And I just thought,
"女儿啊 你来到世间的方式好特别"
"Wow. What a way for you to come into the world."
我们都不完美
We weren't perfect.
甚至很多时候我们都不算幸福
We weren't even happy a lot of the time.
但即便如此 我仍然会娶她
But I'd marry her all over again
为了那个晚上 那样的笑声
for that night, that laugh.
还有你
And you.
为了这一切
And this.
如果重头再来我仍然愿意
I'd do it all again for this.
软骨肉瘤
怎么还是肿瘤
How can there still be cancer there?
已经好几个小时了
We've been at this for hours.
还是红的像圣诞彩装一样
It's still lighting up like Christmas.
继续 继续
Let's just keep going.
早晚会遇到正常组织的
We'll hit clear tissue eventually.
信♥号♥♥再次减弱
Signal's fading again.
她要丧失手臂功能了
She's losing function in her arms.
我们几乎什么都没碰
We've barely touched anything.
深呼吸
Breathe.
我们的入路方向是正确的
We are going in the right direction.
另一条胳膊的信♥号♥♥也没了
Losing the signal in her other arm --
好了 闭嘴 我们知道如果我们继续
Okay, stop it! We know! If we keep going,
就会害凯瑟琳丧失活动能力
we cost Catherine her motor function,
害她放弃事业 她所习惯的生活 我们知道
her career, her life as she knows it -- we know!
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith...
好了 别说话了
Okay, don't try to speak.
柜子里
But...the closet.
有东西要给
I left something...
我不缺任何东西
I don't need anything.
你的孩子
...for your kids.
真希望
I- I wish...
能见到他们
I wish I knew them.
我时常 想起他们
I thought of -- I thought of them.
你的手好冷
Your hands are so cold.
对不起 要不要我
Sorry, I can --
不 不
No, no, no.
感觉很好
it feels good.
佐拉特别聪明 身体又壮
Zola is so smart and so strong.
她每时每刻
And she keeps me on my toes
都要让我♥操♥心
every minute of every day.
贝利说每句话前都要加"真搞笑"
And Bailey says "Funny" Before every sentence.
"真搞笑 我想吃苹果
"Funny, I'd like an apple.
真搞笑 我要穿睡衣了"
Funny, I need pajamas."
好可爱
It's so cute.
爱丽丝 她很勇敢
And Ellis... she is brave.
她现在沉迷于嘻哈
And she's obsessed with hip-hop.
特别累人 但他们又都那么棒
They are exhausting... and amazing.
我也希望你能见见他们
I wish you knew them, too.
因为 他们太美好了
Because they are so, so beautiful.
怎么
How...
妈 别急 别急
Easy. Easy, Mom.
-怎么 -放松 别急
- How -- How -- - Easy, easy, easy, easy.
我有感觉
I feel that.
很好 再来 再来
Okay. Hold on, hold on.
好的
All right.
神经反射正常
Well, your reflexes are normal.
我的双手双脚都能动了
My hands and feet move.
我没死 那么大的瘤子
I'm not dead? With that tumor?
没有 你当然没有死
No, you're most definitely not dead.
我还以为我肯定会被肿瘤害死
I thought for sure they were gonna kill me.
怎么了
What?
说吧
Tell me.
凯瑟琳 我们准备切掉肿瘤时
Catherine, when we went in to get the tumor,
发现它和你的臂丛致密粘连
it was adherent to your brachial plexus.
我们成功移除了百分之九十五
We were able to remove about 95% of it,
但有一处癌细胞我们无法移除
but we had to leave one nodule behind.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表