不是高中生了 谢谢你提醒我
Not in high school. Thank you for the reminder.
为了你 我特意把鳄梨放在了边上
I'm putting the avocados on the side for you.
没关系的 欧文很喜欢吃
Oh, that's okay. Uh, Owen loves them,
现在我也勉强可以接受了
so I sorta got used to them.
他很棒 是吧
He's great, right?
凯瑟琳肯定又去为难他了
Oh, I'm sure Kathleen's got him cornered.
我去看看
Uh, maybe I should just go check.
你能帮我把那个拿过来吗
Oh, can you grab that?
你跟我想象的完全不一样
You are not at all what I pictured.
创伤外科医生
Trauma surgeon.
军队
Army.
我还以为你会更
I thought you'd be a lot more...
粗犷吗
Rugged?
强壮
Armed?
一丝不苟
Uptight.
但艾米莉娅就是喜欢出人意料
But Amelia loves to be unpredictable,
也许这挺符合她的性格
so...maybe it makes sense.
这样生活才不会无聊
It keeps things interesting.
她有几次没准备好就选择结婚
She has a history of false starts when it comes to weddings.
我们绝对结婚了
Well, we're definitely married.
我是说恭喜你没被抛弃在婚礼现场
I'm saying congrats on not being abandoned at the altar.
她不会这么做的
She would never do that.
她当然会了
Oh, yes, she would.
她是个胡迪尼级别的逃脱大♥师♥
She is a Houdini-level escape artist.
事情稍有不顺
First sign things might get hard,
她马上掉头逃跑
and she is out the door.
我很惊讶她看到我竟然没逃跑
I'm surprised she didn't bolt when she saw me here.
她总觉得我们在合起伙来欺负她
She thinks we gang up on her.
但其实都是她在挑衅
She provokes it, though.
老实说 我总觉得
Honestly, I always thought
比起毒品她更痴迷于当戏精
she was more addicted to drama than the drugs.
不过...
But, I mean...
还好她找到一位受过军事训练的丈夫 对吧
good thing she found someone with Army training, right?
你们的口号♥是什么来着
What's that old slogan?
"没有完不成的任务"
"No mission too difficult"?
乔纳的扫描结果提前出来了
So, Jonah's scans came back early.
我们得走了
We should go.
明天早上再看也不迟
We could review them in the morning.
我知道之前你很想赶紧看片子
Um, I know you were anxious to see them.
我觉得我们应该多留点时间给家人
I think we should spend some time with your family.
也许我们还得看看他的测试结果
Oh, um, well, we might need to look at his labs, though.
我刚看完
Oh, you know, I just looked at them.
相信我
一切都好
And we're good.
行吧
O...kay.
那我们就待着吧
We'll stay.
你碰到过梅瑞狄斯吗
Do you ever run into Meredith?
碰到过
I do.
我看新闻说她得了哈珀·艾弗里奖
I read she won a Harper Avery.
现在已经改名叫凯瑟琳·福克斯奖了
Uh, they renamed it the Catherine Fox Award.
但没错 她干得很不错
But, yeah. Uh, she's doing well.
艾米莉娅研究的课题也很有开创性
Amelia's doing groundbreaking research, as well.
寻找非成瘾的治疗疼痛方法
Finding non-addictive methods of pain management.
艾米莉娅一定清楚这项研究的重要性
Well, Amelia would know how important that is.
不如我把那瓶酒拿来吧
How about I get that wine now?
我没事 真的
It's fine. Really.
你更应该担心洗手间的小药片
You should be more concerned about the pills in your bathroom.
我不想让你觉得不舒服
I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable.
太晚了
Too late.
我得接个电♥话♥
Um...I should take this.
欧文
不用 谢谢
Oh, it's okay. I'm good.
尝尝吧 艾米莉娅说你很喜欢吃
Go ahead. Amelia said you love them.
没错
I do!
怎么了 他还好吧
What's happening? Is he okay?
你是不是忘了把鲁多带过来了
Hey. Did you forget to pack Roodle?
我确定我放进包里了
I'm pretty sure I put it in the bag.
你妈妈给他买♥♥那个呢
What about the one your mom got him?
我找不到了
Yeah, I can't find it.
所以我们需要一个备用玩具
That's why we have a backup.
给他别的毛绒动物玩具试试
Oh. Try giving him one of hs other stuffed animals.
我现在什么也找不到
I'm kind of losing it over here.
也许被他塞在沙发缝儿里了
Well, he probably shoved it in the couch.
好吧 还是没有
Okay, it's not -- it's not here.
没有...等等
It's not -- wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
在这 找到了 鲁多在这儿
Here. Found it. Here's Roodle.
好了 谢谢
There you go. Thank you.
我能问个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
当然
Sure.
巴格达七月的气温如何
What's the temperature like in Baghdad in July?
有次高达130华氏度
Well, once it got to 130 degrees,
我直接在太阳底下烤茄子 怎么了
and I cooked eggplant in the sun. Why?
随便问问
Uhhhh, no reason.
-谢谢 -不用谢
- Okay. Thank you. - Sure.
鲁多回来了
Roodle's back.
鲁多回来了
Roodle is back!
天呐 不
Oh, my God! No.
不可能
No way!
我不相信
I don't believe you.
怎么了
What's, uh, going on?
欧文说他可以一刀给鱼去骨
Owen claims he can debone the fish in one fell swoop.
我经常和
Well, you know, I work a lot
-骨头打交道 -创伤外科医生
- with bones as a... - Trauma surgeon.
我很惊讶他知道那个叫削皮刀
I'm impressed he knows it's called a paring knife.
我不相信任何人能做到
I-I'm not convinced anyone can do it.
能做到...
Can and...
完成了
did.
天呐
Oh, my God!
你给人做过这样的手术吗
Can you do that on people?
从没试过 所以我就当能行吧
Uh, never tried, so I'll just say yes.
我们太喜欢他了
Oh! We love him.
而我爱她
And I love her.
好吧 我就不理解这一点
Okay. There's just one thing I don't understand.
在我们之中 为什么你的丈夫最性感
Out of all of us, how did you end up with the hottest husband?
什么
What? Ah!
艾米莉亚在来的路上一直夸你的派好吃
Amelia was raving about your pie on the way over.
这真是让南茜开心坏了
You just made Nancy's day.
我要那片的一半
I-I'll take half that piece.
不如直接把另一半给我吧
Oh, you can put the other one right on my plate.
我听到我女儿们的声音了
I hear my girls!
我没给她打电♥话♥ 我发誓
I didn't call her. I swear!
我也许不经意提了一下
I may have accidentally mentioned it.
这房♥子太大了
This place is so obnoxiously huge,
我永远找不到路...
I can never find my way --
我的宝贝女儿在这
There's my baby girl!
你好 妈妈
Hi, Mom!
让我好好看看你
Let me look at you.
真美
Gorgeous!
我一直都喜欢你短发的样子
Oh, I've always liked you with shorter hair.
你头发变白了吗
Are you going gray under there?
因为你祖母在35岁的时候
Because your grandmother was completely white
就已经满头白发了
by the time she was 35.
妈妈 别这样
Mom, please.
这个帅小伙是谁
And who is this handsome fellow?
这是我丈夫欧文
This is my husband, Owen.
这才不是
No, it's not.
当然是了 他很棒
Of course it is. And he's fantastic.
我们也很惊讶 但她的确找了个好人
You know, we were surprised, too, but she picked a good one.
我也觉得他真不错
Well, I'm sure he's great.
但当我去德里克家做客时
But when I visited Derek,
我见过欧文·亨特
I met Owen Hunt.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表