我可能会死
I could die!
有一个小女孩告诉我
I was taught, from a little girl,
我的身体就像一个瓷杯
that my body is like a china cup,
我决不能 决不能打破它
and I mustn't ever, ever break it.
我知道 一部分的我知道
And I know -- well, part of me knows --
如果我走到街角的商店
that I'm not gonna break into pieces
或者去看个电影
if I walk down to the cornershop
我不会碎掉
or if I go to the cinema.
但另一部分的我也知道 如果我那么做
But there's another part that knows that, if I do,
如果我伤着自己 如果我流血 我会死
if I hurt myself, if I bleed, I will die,
而且没有人能救得了我
and no one can help me.
那一部分的我不允许我那么做
That part won't allow it.
而且它总是说了算
And that part always wins.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我想帮忙 但我做不到
I want to help, but I can't.
但你想帮忙
But you want to.
我都一路来到这了
I came all this way.
我有个主意 可能会有所帮助
I have an idea, something that might help.
罗莉 我们本希望在输血后手术
Lori, we were hoping to operate after the transfusion,
但是现在我们想等几天
but now we'd like to wait a few days
给格斯的心脏一点时间来恢复
and give Gus's heart time to heal.
怎么恢复
How will it heal?
血液可以帮助恢复
From the blood.
好吧
Okay.
阿尔特曼 等等
Altman, wait.
是亨特
It's Hunt.
克莱夫医生 这位是弗朗西斯
Hey, Dr. Karev. This is Frances.
你好
Hello.
弗朗西斯想见见格斯
Can, uh -- Frances would like to meet Gus.
没问题 他就在这
Yeah, right here.
弗朗西斯很害怕
Frances is frightened,
非常害怕
deeply frightened to make the trip
从这架飞机到医院的旅程
from this airplane to the hospital.
弗朗西斯 谢谢你
Frances, thank you for, um...
我儿子现在不能说话 因为他心脏病发作了
My son can't talk right now because he had a heart attack.
他才十岁
He's only 10 years old,
但他的心脏却停止了
but his heart stopped...
因为他的体内没有足够的血液
...because there's not enough b-blood in his body.
弗朗西斯 我知道这种感觉
Frances, I know what it's like to be paralyzed by something
被那些未发生或可能不会发生的事情麻痹
that hasn't happened yet and probably won't,
那感觉真实到仿佛要吞噬了你
but it feels so true that it's gonna end you.
但使这个小男孩失去生命的病是真实的
But what's killing this little boy is very real,
你可以和它抗争
and you can fight that.
这就是你来这里的目的 就让我帮你吧
That's what you came here to do, so let me help you do it.
而且你不会破碎
And you will not break.
我会抱着你 我会带你走
I -- I will lift you up, and I will carry you.
我在伊♥拉♥克♥服役了四次
I served four tours in Iraq,
所以没有人比我更有资格保护你 弗朗西斯
so there's no one better qualified to protect you, Frances,
我会保护你的 好吗
and I will, okay?
我保证
I promise.
我们出发了
We're on our way.
宝贝
Oh, baby.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
我的天哪
Oh, my!
走吧
Let's go.
乔 如果不是你
Jo, if you didn't exist,
梅根·亨特不可能进行腹壁移植手术
Megan Hunt's abdominal wall transplant would have never happened.
我从一个实习医生那里抢走了那个移植手术
I snaked that transplant from an intern.
迷你肝要花上几年时间 而不是几个月
Mini-livers would've taken years, not months.
我敢肯定 保罗会继续伤害他的未婚妻
Paul would still be hurting his fiancee, I'm sure.
阿历克斯·克莱夫可能仍然是"坏家伙"
Alex Karev would probably still be "Evilspawn."
阿历克斯·克莱夫不会现在这个样子
Alex Karev would not be the man he is
如果他没有爱上你 或被你爱上
without loving you or being loved by you.
暴♥力♥不是你注定要承受的 也不是你的宿命
Violence isn't your birthright or your inheritance.
而是你幸存躲过的东西
It's something you survived
因为你与之相反
because you are the opposite of that.
你有一个强大的意志 一颗强大的心
You have an enormous will, an enormous heart,
和强大的生存能力
an enormous capacity for survival.
你承受了所有黑暗 化作帮助他人的动力
You've taken all this darkness and used it to help other people
帮助那些同样在经历黑暗的人
who are walking through the same.
你和所有女士站在那个走廊排列示意
You lined that hallway with women
只是为了帮助那个已经伤痕累累的女士
to help that woman who was hurting badly
少受点折磨
just hurt a little bit less.
你经历了人生给你的最黑暗的经历
You've taken your darkest experiences that life gave you,
而你把它转成了光芒
and you turned it around and turned it into light.
如果给你生命的女人不想看到这个
And if the woman who gave birth to you doesn't want to see that,
那是她的过失
then that's on her.
很多年前有一次 我跌倒了
You know, there was a moment years ago, I... slipped,
坠入海里
and I fell into the Sound.
跌入冰冷彻骨的水里
Into freezing, freezing cold water.
有那么一瞬间 我暗自想着
And I thought to myself, just for one moment, thought,
"为何还要争斗
"Why fight?
为什么不停下来”
Why not just stop?"
但你争取了
But you fought.
不 我没有
No, I didn't.
我停了下来
I stopped.
我在这的唯一原因是因为那些爱我的人
The only reason I'm here is because the people who loved me
没有放弃我
didn't give up on me,
所以我想问 你是想
so what I'm asking you is, is this you telling me
找人顶班再好好休息几天
that you just need a few more days under the covers
直到你能回去工作
until you can go back to work?
还是说你想完全停下来
Or are you telling me that you want to stop?
我不想停下来
I don't want to stop.
我也需要休息
And I do.
好 那我们就去和贝利谈谈
Okay, so then we are going to go talk to Bailey.
和阿历克斯谈谈
We're gonna talk to Alex.
天哪 我不想
Oh, God. I don't want to.
不 我知道你不想
No, I know you don't want to.
但我们得给你正确的帮助
But we have to get you the right kind of help.
得给你正规的请假
We have to get you a proper leave of absence
当你回来的时候 你能直接上岗就位
so that your career is waiting for you when you come back.
没事的 乔 我帮你
Come on, Jo. I have you.
拜托
Please.
来吧
Come on.
你要做的就是起来冲个澡
All you have to do is get up and take a shower.
你是在说我臭吗
Are you telling me that I stink?
我可不会现在开始对你撒谎
Well, I'm not gonna start lying to you now.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
*我们还是呆家里吧*
*We'll stay home instead*
*砰 砰 砰*
*Boom, boom, boom, boom*
该死的交通
Damn this traffic.
*耶 耶 耶*
*Yeah, yeah, yeah*
现在还起雾了
And now we've got fog rolling in.
我们要在这里下车吗
Should we come off here?
默瑟路会不会更快还是
I mean, would Mercer be any faster or...
真好笑
Funny.
*你离开前叫醒我*
*Wake me up before you go-go*
*因为我不想独自前行*
*'Cause I'm not planning on going solo*
*你离开前叫醒我*
*Wake me up before you go-go*
*我可不想错过你开心的瞬间*
*I don't want to miss it when you hit that hiiiigh*
克罗纳医生请到二号♥护士站
Dr. Kroner to Nurses' Station 2.
有任何情况通知我
All right, call me with any updates.
拜拜
Bye.
他们上了高速 但堵住了
They're on the highway, but they're stuck in traffic.
我的天 就不能顺心一点吗 求求老天了
Oh, my God. Can anything go our way, please?
他的血红蛋白是3.1
His hemoglobin is 3.1.
有氧债反应
He has oxygen debt.
那是什么意思
What -- What does that mean?
如果我们不设法给他的器官提供氧气
It means if we don't get oxygen to his organs somehow,
它们可能会继续衰竭
they could continue to fail.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表