but I'm in trouble for mentioning a location?
我能再次强调这只是一♥夜♥情♥吗
Okay, can I just reiterate that this was a one-time thing?
我是说 这只是
I mean, it was just --
疼痛治疗 像你说的
pain management, like you said.
急性疼痛 而不是慢性疼痛
For acute pain, not chronic.
一剂药 药到病除
One dose. Do not refill.
抱歉 我只是想
Ew, sorry. I'm just saying,
安全起见 我认为我们
to be safe, I think we should probably
这段时间应该保持距离
steer clear of each other for a while.
-你真的觉得有必要这样吗 -是的 因为
- You really think that's necessary? - I do. Because...
-外激素 -关外激素什么事
- ...pheromones. - What about them?
-我很喜欢你的 -好吧
- I really like yours. - Okay, then.
我会彻底避开你
I'll avoid you completely.
-你呼我了吗 -你呼我了吗
- You paged? - You paged?
谢博德医生 林肯医生
Oh, Dr. Shepherd, uh, Dr. Lincoln,
凯丽·唐纳利 她是雪地机车的司机
Kari Donnelly -- she rolled her snowmobile.
不是故意的
Not on purpose.
X光刚出来 但我得去帮助艾弗里医生
Now, the films just came up, but I need to help Dr. Avery.
托比说我开得太快了
Toby says I was driving too fast.
我告诉她们
I tell them,
如果你不用的话为什么要装油门
why have a throttle if you don't crank it?
原因可能在这
Well, this may be why.
从片子上看 第4和第5颈椎骨折
Film shows fractures at C4 and 5.
这么严重吗 有多严重
Is that bad? How bad is it?
在扫描结果出来前我们也不知道有多严重
We won't know how bad it is until we get some scans.
-有感觉吗 -有的
- Can you feel this? - Yes.
不错
That's good.
-给她做个核磁共振 -给她做个核磁共振
- I'd like to take her for an MRI. - I'd like to get her an MRI.
天啊
Oh, God.
情况怎么样
Hey, uh, how we doing here?
手臂无明显脉搏
No palpable pulse in the arm,
多普勒信♥号♥♥听起来很弱
getting a weak Doppler signal, it sounds like.
还有血管损伤
Got some arterial compromise, as well.
我妈妈没事吧
I-Is my mom okay?
她情况稳定 我们很快就能知道更多诊断结果了
Oh, she's stable -- we'll -- we'll know more soon, okay?
让我确认一下你其他地方没有受伤
Let's make sure you have no other injuries.
坐雪地机车是她的主意
Snowmobiling was her idea.
她总是逼我直面恐惧
She's always pushing me to face my fears.
她是对的 这很有趣
She was right. It was a lot of fun.
天啊 为什么她总是对的
God, why is she always right?
我明白你的感受
I know how you feel.
确实很有趣 直到她为了躲避一棵树
I mean, fun till she swerved to miss a tree
急打方向盘而翻车五次
and flipped us five times.
我们要做个CT血管造影
Hey, uh, we should get a CT angio...
来确定她血管损伤的位置
...to determine the location of her vascular injuries.
-她们的 -什么
- "Their." - Excuse me?
她们的损伤 不是她的损伤
"Their" injury, not "Her."
我是"她们"
I'm a "They."
一群非传统自我性别认同类型的统称
我是性别酷儿
I'm genderqueer.
-非二元性别 -知道了
- Non-binary. - Got it.
谢谢你让我们知道你的代词
Thank you for letting us know your pronouns.
他们喜欢使用"他们"这样的人称代词
Their preferred pronouns are "They" and "Them."
这样 好的 好吧 懂了
Oh, okay, uh, yes. Uh, w-well, a-all right, then.
我们带你 还是你们
Um, w-well, let's get you...all?
"你"就可以了
"You" is fine.
好的 超声波检查的结果还行
Great. Well, your ultrasound is fine.
去做CT吧
Let's get you up to CT.
你真的是为了这个呼叫我吗
This is really why you paged me?
读一下
Just read.
"格伦达以5英寸为1码的比例
"Glenda mapped a town using a scale
绘制了小镇的地图
that was 5 inches and equals 1 yard.
她用的比例尺是多少"
What scale factor does her drawing use?"
一♥码♥等于三英尺
Okay, one yard equals three,
除以7.2
divided by seven and 1/5 --
比例是5比7.2
5 to 7.2 is the ratio.
你都没写 你得写下来
You didn't write! You need to write.
-重来 -好吧
- Let's go again. - Okay, okay.
给她做术前准备吧
Let's get her prepped, guys.
再来一次 拜托 简单点的
One more, please? An easy one.
好吧
All right.
好 "直线L与
Okay. "A line L is perpendicular
2x-5y-8=0直线垂直
to the line 2x - 5y - 8 = 0.
直线L的斜率是多少"
What is the slope of the line L?"
这算是简单吗
That was supposed to be an easy one?
诺拉
Hey, Nora.
我 我有坏消息
I, uh -- I got some bad news.
我刚看了你术前血检报告
I just ran your pre-op blood work,
我不知道为什么
and I don't know why,
但是你的葡萄糖含量激增
but your glucose level has shot way up.
不可能 她什么都没做
No! She was just in the clear!
实验出错了吗 还是怎么回事
Was it a lab error this morning, or what happened?
我还不确定
I'm not sure yet.
重点是 我们必须给你注射胰岛素
The bottom line is, we have to put you on an insulin drip
来降低你的血糖含量
to lower your blood sugar,
这意味着我们不得不推迟你的手术
which means we have to postpone your surgery
直到血糖含量恢复正常
till we can sort this out.
我们花了六个月才走到这一步
It's been six months getting her to this point.
我们只能祈祷好事发生 好吗
Well, let's just keep our fingers crossed, okay?
负2.5
Negative five over two.
我赢了
Beat you.
我也不知道怎么会这样 抱歉
I don't know how this happened. Sorry about this.
不用跟我道歉 跟她说吧
Don't be sorry for me. Be sorry for her.
梅瑞狄斯让你这样的吗
Did Meredith ask you to do this?
给我骨头奖励我 让我感觉成功
Throw me a bone? Give me a win?
是这样的吗 那我告诉你我很好
Is that what this is? 'Cause I'm good.
过去一周很糟 但我看开了
I had a bad week, and I moved on.
我不需要任何帮助
I don't need any favors.
我不应该接这个病人
I've got to get off this case.
扫描结果出来了
Scans are up.
-第5颈椎处有膨胀盘 -糟了
- Bulging disc at C5. - Crap.
你看到第3腰椎了吗
Did you see L-3?
看到了 第4腰椎更糟
Yeah, L-4 is worse.
脑脊液完全闭塞了
Total obliteration of the CSF space
尾骨也移位了
and displacement of the cauda.
她可能会瘫痪
She could end up paraplegic.
最好别让我自己一个人来治疗这个病人
I'd rather not handle this case on my own.
理解
Understood.
如果你要占用我所有的时间
If you're gonna take up all my time slots,
能不能至少先戴上那个检测仪
could you at least put a cuff on so I can take your data?
我马上要打破记录了
I'm about to beat the high score.
那个记录是你20分钟前创下的
Which you just set 20 minutes ago.
那你应该那个时候给我戴上
Oh, then you should've hooked me up then.
在我们准备给你戴之前你就按了开始键
You pressed "Restart" before we could get the cuff on you.
是你慢半拍 你...
You snooze, you --
新的最高分记录14890
游戏结束
你看 害我死了
See?! Look what happened!
我想知道我们能不能借用下施密特医生
I was wondering if we could borrow Dr. Schmitt.
-急事吗 -是的
- Is it urgent? - Yes.
不是
No. No.
我有个数学天才病人
I have a patient who's a math whiz,
她彻底碾压了我 我需要后援团
and she's crushing me, and I need backup.
我能去吗 在学校大家都叫我"数字达人"
May I go? In school, they called me "Numbers."
-但不是友善的那种 -好 去吧
- But not kindly. - Yeah, go.
等下
Hold on.
这个数学天才有多厉害
Uh, just how good is this math whiz?
对 什么样的"天才"
Yeah, please define "Whiz"?
"宫颈机能不全" 我是说
"Insufficient cervix." I mean...
我这一辈子第一次被人用这个词形容
"Insufficient" is something I've never been called in my entire life.
你确定这是最好的方案吗
Are you sure this is really the best option?
阿尔特曼医生在使用自己的诊疗方案
Dr. Altman is following her own course of treatment.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表