话虽如此 我同意她的方案
That being said, um, I agree with it.
胎膜已经没有扩张了
There is no hourglassing of the membranes anymore,
所以我觉得起作用了
so I think it's working.
-我每小时都会来看你的 -好的
- Um, I'll check on you every hour. - Okay.
有什么我能帮忙的吗 或...
Okay, is there anything I can do to help, or...
保持冷静和婴儿说话 让她安心
Stay calm and talk to the baby. Reassure her.
听到你的声音对她有帮助
It'll be good for her to hear your voices.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
你好啊 小家伙
Hey there, little one.
我们还没给你买♥♥婴儿床
We still haven't bought you a crib,
但我们已经快买♥♥好了
but we're almost ready.
欧文
Owen.
我的脸在这儿
My face is up here.
我不是在和你说话
I'm not talking to you.
你很快就可以见到你的哥哥 利奥
And you wait till you meet your big brother, Leo.
他有很多玩具和你分享
He's got so many toys to share with you.
好吧 你别用那种声音说话
Uh, okay, you can't use that voice.
不可以吗
No?
我是你♥爸♥爸
This is your dad.
-很高兴见到你 -好吧
- I'm very pleased to meet you. - Okay.
-可以吗 -简直太完美了
- Okay? Okay? - That's perfect.
现在她不敢出来了
Now she'll be afraid to come out.
请在里面再待一两个月 好吗
Pleeeasse stay inside for another month or two, okay?
你现在吓到我了
Okay, you're freaking me out now.
1000加20加30加1000
1,000 plus 20 plus 30 plus 1,000
加1030加1000加20等于
plus 1,030 plus 1,000 plus 20 equals --
-5,000! - 5,000! - 5,000!
-4,100! -4,100!
什么 简直是巫术
What? I call witchcraft!
-我对了 -但她先答对了
- I got it right! - But she got there first.
我打赌是你故意放水
I bet you let me win.
小女孩 问问这些人
Little girl, ask any of these people
我这辈子有没有放水让谁赢过
if I ever let anybody win anything.
她从来没有
She hasn't ever.
我放弃 这太没面子了
I give up. This is embarrassing.
不要放弃 加入我的团队
Don't give up, be on my team.
我觉得我不够格
I don't think I make the cut.
来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on.
去吧
There you go.
你们真好
This is so nice of you.
对还是错
True or false
0.9的循环小数等于1
0.9 repeating equals one?
等等 如果3.9的循环小数是4
Okay, wait, I-I-if 3.9 repeating is four...
-10次方 -错
- Times -- Times 10... - False!
不是 对
No, no, true!
不对 是无限9循环
No, wait, I-it's infinite 9s!
-施密特 闭嘴 -对
- Oh, Schmitt, shush! - True.
对 给你
It's true. Here.
原来是这样
Well, if you do it like that.
没什么事吧 我妈那边
Nothing's going on, right? With my mom?
没什么需要我担心的
Nothing I should be worried about?
你们没什么瞒着我的吧
It's not, like, s-something, and you're just not telling me?
为什么这么说
Now, why would you say that?
我不知道 也许是因为我以为
Oh, I don't know -- because I blithely assumed
我妈没有癌症时 其实她已经患上了
my mother did not have cancer when, in fact, she did,
但你们却没人告诉我
and none of you told me.
提醒你一下 我比你知道的还晚
Well, I found out after you, if you'll recall.
我知道你很害怕 孩子
Look, I know you're scared, son.
我不害怕
I'm not scared, all right?
我只是担心
I'm just...concerned.
她们准备好了
They're all settled.
我们一定要用复数吗
Do we really have to use this plural thing,
她根本听不见我们说话
even when she can't hear us?
是她们 她们听不见我们说话
While they -- they can't hear us.
对 这一点都不复杂
Okay, yeah. It's not that complicated.
不复杂吗
Not that complicated?
这里只有一个人
We're talking about a single entity,
但她们是复数
but "They" is plural.
动词也必须得用复数
I mean, it requires a plural verb.
我不能代词用复数 动词用单数吧
Or am I supposed to say, "They is"?
听着 假如你在电影院
No, look, if you're in a movie theater
有人把衣服落在座位上了
and somebody's coat is left in a seat,
你把它交给了管♥理♥员♥
and you bring it to the usher,
你要怎么和管♥理♥员♥说
what do you say to the usher?
怎么说都行啊
Well, a number of things.
我可能说"有人落了一件衣服"
Um, I might say, "Someone left behind a coat,"
或是"我找到一件衣服"
or, "I found someone's coat,"
或"把这件衣服交给失物招领处"
or, "Turn this in to the lost and found."
我可能会说"有人落了他们的衣服"
I might say, "Somebody left their coat."
那你就语法不对
Then you'd be grammatically incorrect.
是不符合语法
Ungrammatical.
你说什么
Excuse me?
就是说这句话是否符合语法规则
Uh, something's either grammatical or it's not.
"语法不对"感觉像是在说
"Grammatically incorrect" is like saying
一件事即错又对
something is right-wrong.
扫描结果出来了
Scans are up.
终于出来了
It's about time.
赫尔姆 你怎么看
All right, Helm, what do you see?
肱动脉中部没有血流
Absence of flow in the mid-brachial artery.
对 我们带她去手术室吧
Okay, we need to get her up to the OR.
还说她
Really?
她们 她们 她们 行了吧
Okay, them, them, them!
我们能走了吗
Can we go now?
我的神
Almighty...
我觉得像针扎一样疼
Now I feel pins and needles.
能感觉到这个吗
You still feeling this?
能感觉到
I do...
但没那么明显
but less.
为什么我的感觉没那么明显了
Why am I -- Why am I feeling it less?
凯丽 你的脊椎有两处挫伤
Kari, you suffered two injuries to your spine.
偏下的一处很严重
The lower one is quite severe.
你的神经反应在逐渐变差
Your neuro exam is getting progressively worse,
我们得在那处挫伤的位置开刀
so we need to get in there
否则你的腰部以下都有可能瘫痪
before you are paralyzed from the waist down.
我可能瘫痪
I might become paralyzed?
-不 -我们会尽全力
- No... - We're gonna do everything we can
解决你的神经压♥迫♥问题
to reverse the compression of the nerves.
天哪 求你们了
Oh, God, please...
我不能一辈子坐在轮椅上
I can't do a wheelchair.
我都坐不住
I never sit!
去问托比就知道了
Go -- Go ask Toby.
我们下个月要去参加春季铁人三项
W-We're supposed to do a sprint triathlon next month.
我们会竭尽全力的
We are going to do everything that we can.
你男朋友真混♥蛋♥
Your boyfriend's being a jerk.
他怎么了
What did he do?
等等 别说 不关我事
Oh, wait. None of my business.
这件事他得自己解决
Uh, he has to work this all out by himself.
我只是想帮帮他
I was just trying to do him a favor.
别把我掺和进来
Well, I'm not getting involved,
别把压力带到绿植区来
and please don't bring any stress into the green zone.
你在这呢
Hey. There you are.
我只是在这休息一下
I was just gonna actually take a break.
你想去喝杯咖啡吗
You want to go grab a coffee?
我是来找克莱夫医生
Uh, I meant Dr. Karev.
我们知道诺拉的血糖为什么突然升高了
Um, we think we know why Nora's glucose shot up.
卡德里在她的枕头下面发现了这个
Qadri found this under her pillow.
我们认为她是在故意破坏手术
We think she may have sabotaged the surgery.
我们得走了
We got to go.
好的
Yep.
我们等了这么久 你干嘛要这样 为什么
Why would you do this when we've been waiting and waiting? Why?
妈妈 别这样
Mom, stop.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表