-白细胞计数怎样 -数量在16000以上
- White count? - 16,000 with a left shift.
将液体做革兰氏染色与培养
Gram stain and culture the fluid
并对她进行抗生素治疗
and start her on antibiotics.
马上照做
?Right away.
还有什么事吗 赫尔姆
Anything else, Helm?
茜茜想让我来问问
Uh, Cece wondered if I could,
关于你父亲的事情
uh, ask you about your father while I'm here --
出去
Get out!
好了 对胃底持续做侧向牵引
Okay, keep lateral traction on the fundus.
确保贾维斯夫人每两小时做神经系统检查
Make sure Mrs. Jarvis gets neuro checks every two hours.
没问题 谢博特医生 我这就去做
No problem, Dr. Shepherd. I'm on it.
帕塔基医生
Dr. Patacky...
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
谢博特医生吗
Dr. Shepherd?
我是林 新来的骨科负责人
I'm -- I'm Link, new head of Ortho.
林肯医生
Dr. Lincoln.
好的 欢迎
Right. Um, welcome.
我之前碰到过你
Uh, yeah, I've seen you around.
您何时有空 我非常想听取一下
I would love to pick your brain
你关于神经移植物转移方面的见解
about nerve graft transfers sometime.
我在手术间歇有一点时间
Uh, well, I have a few minutes between surgeries...
我不行 我得去给醉酒的老师切除手指
I can't. I got to cut off this drunk shop teacher's fingers.
今晚怎么样
Um, how about tonight?
今晚
Tonight?
你是说工作结束后
As in after work?
大脑和骨骼 这些看起来不太像工作
Brains and bones -- hardly seems like work.
不过 是这样 八点如何
But, yeah. 8:00?
-你在约我吗 -是的
-Are you asking me out? -I am.
-我都不认识你 -这个好说
- I don't even know you. - Well, we can fix that.
我听说你喜欢意大利人 我知道一个不错的新地方
I heard you like Italian. I know a great new spot.
不好意思 你听说 从哪里听说
I'm sorry, you heard? Heard where?
也许我不该回答这个问题
Maybe I shouldn't answer that.
给老娘说
Maybe you should.
皮尔斯 你随时准备好
Okay. Pierce, you ready for proximal control
对锁骨进行近端控制了吗
of the subclavian if we need it?
你看到有血管损伤了吗
You see any vascular injuries?
很难讲 我需要做个血管造影
It's difficult to say. I needed an angio.
胸管内曾有750毫升血液
There was 750 of blood in the chest tube.
我也是当机立断了
I made a judgment call.
你还真生气了啊
Are you seriously mad about that?
真生气了么我
Am I seriously mad? You know...
对啊
I am.
我真的生气了
I am seriously mad
因为你不能带着我的病人消失了
because you can't just disappear with my patient.
是我的病人 我们也并没消失
My patient, and we didn't disappear.
-我们去了手术室 -这边情况怎么样
-We came to an OR. - How's it going in here?
没有明显的活动性出血
Uh, well, there's no obvious active bleeding.
我们看到一个非常大的颈部血肿
We're looking at a pretty big hematoma.
我不会干扰你们 我就是想问问
Yeah, I won't keep you. I'm just wondering
我今天是否该期待更多的浪漫感情发展
if I should expect any more romantic advances today,
或者只有林医生一个
or if Dr. "Link" Was it?
林 我不明白
Link? I don't understand.
-没问你 -只有林
-Wasn't asking you. -Um, just -- just Link.
你确定吗 因为你今天早些时候
Are you sure? Because you also tried to cram
还教唆德卢卡来烦我
DeLuca down my throat earlier today.
-什么 -德卢卡
-What? -DeLuca?
如果有人想下班约会我 我该先知道吧
If someone's gonna be serenading me after work, I'd like to know.
就像我刚说的 只有林
Uh, like I said, it's just Link.
那谢谢了
Ah, thank you.
本想说"你也是有心了"
I would say, "It's the thought that counts,"
也不知道你这是什么鬼心
but I'm not sure what the thought was.
把我硬塞给她
Cram me down her throat?
血还没止住呢
Look, we got an active bleed here.
别分心好吗
Can we focus, please?
钳子
Clamp.
这叫做腹膜炎
?It's called peritonitis.
不能用腹腔做透析
It means we cannot ?use your abdomen for dialysis
因为已经受感染
because it's infected.
因手术的缘故
We can't use any of your other ports
其他的血管接口也被封死不能使用
because they're closed from your other surgeries.
那么
Well...
那我好好休息呗
then I will welcome the break.
有严重并发症的风险 茜茜
This is potentially ?a serious complication, Cece.
我知道 那是你的事
I know, but that's your job.
我还有自己的事要处理
I'll do mine.
我能和格雷医生单独谈谈吗
May I speak to Dr. Grey alone now?
我有些私人问题想请教她
I have some private questions.
当然
Of course.
这是家教学医院 茜茜
This is a teaching hospital, Cece.
好啊
Okay.
如果你不介意
We'll talk sexual proclivities
当着学生的面谈论过度纵欲的问题
in front of your student, if that's the way you want it.
我从来都不想谈论这个问题
That is not anything I want to talk about with anyone.
现在最重要的是
My main priority right now
想办法让你继续接受透析
is getting you back on this dialysis.
我的其他"接口"也被封死了
My port's not the only thing closed off in here.
咬骨钳
Rongeurs.
听着很可怕其实没那么疼
This is gonna sound worse than it feels.
老天 希望孩子们都没事
God, I-I hope all the boys pull through.
知道你很担心他们
I know you do. I know.
你现在复杂的心情
What you're feeling right now --
恐惧 内疚
the fear, the guilt,
伤害了至亲的人
hurting the people that you love the most --
陷入了人生的低谷
that's what rock bottom looks like,
除非你承认自己有个人问题
but only if you admit that you have a problem.
凯文 他害怕铁锯
Kevin, he gets scared of the saws.
铁锯的声音 我在帮他克服恐惧
The sound. ?I was trying to help him.
我 我滑倒了 这 这是个意外
I-I slipped. ?I-It -- It was an accident.
你还要扯谎到什么时候
Look, how long do you want to keep telling that lie?
不累吗
Isn't it exhausting?
要伤害多少人你才满意
How many more people do you need to hurt?
我 我滑倒了 我 我发誓
I-I slipped. I-I-I swear.
酒精会影响人的平衡性
Alcohol does tend ?to affect one's balance.
韦伯医生 别再逼问了
Dr. Webber, I think that's enough.
情况如何 警♥察♥需要时间线
How's it going in here? Cops need a timeline.
得有个10到20年
10 to 20 years, I'd say.
能别闹了吗
Would you give it a rest?
半小时 主任 开刀 刮 缝合
Half an hour, Chief. Cut, shave, close.
怎么了
What's going on?
只是想提供些帮助
Just trying to offer this man some help is all.
跟你说了我不喝酒
I told you -- I don't drink.
我 我 我不喝酒
I-I-I don't drink!
那个孩子胸口插着锯条
That boy has a sawblade in his chest.
-你要对自己的行为负责 -不是我
- You have to own what you did. - I didn't.
我 我 我不会
I-I-I wouldn't --
无辜的孩子正和死亡作斗争
An innocent boy is fighting for his life.
韦伯医生 这里交给我就行了
Webber, I really think I have things under control here --
你最起码要说出真♥相♥
The least you can do is tell the truth!
够了 韦伯医生
Enough, Dr. Webber!
你敢教训我 克莱夫
You're gonna lecture me, Karev?
是我训练了你这个躲在消毒间的菜鸟
I trained you when you didn't know your ass from a scrub room.
而我现在是你的主任
And now I'm your chief,
我命令你离开手术室
and I want you out of this OR.
他是你导师
Your mentor?
有趣的新官上任呢
Fun first day.
电子皮肤不仅能帮助截肢者
So, this electronic skin not only helps amputees
恢复触觉
regain the sense of touch,
人造橡胶还能改善共价键联
it's an elastomer that reforms covalent bonds --
请等一下
Oh, yeah, hold that thought.
我的胃溃疡患者需要康复护理
Uh, hey, my gastric stim patient needs to go to recovery.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表