you would've fought her, Shepherd.
困难可能是软塌塌的果冻
There might have been Jell-O.
或者泥巴
Or mud.
也许是穿着戏服的假象
Maybe costumes.
我不会在私生活方面向你取经的 汤姆
I am not gonna take personal life advice from you, Tom,
因为在那方面 我对你毫无敬意
because, in that area, I have no respect for you.
聪明 我是有缺点
Very smart. I have my flaws.
但我这辈子只有一个遗憾
But I only have one regret in this life,
就是看着我妻子离开
and that is that I watched my wife
离婚
walk out the door of our marriage
看着她上了另一个男人的床
and into the bed of a man who wasn't me
却没有争取让她回头
without fighting for her.
争取自己想要的东西不算反女权
It's not anti-feminist to fight for what you want.
但不去争取 就是反阿米莉亚
It's anti-Amelia not to.
能把这滩大脑清理一下吗
Will you clean up this melted brain?
恶心到无法直视
It's grossing me out.
看看 尼克
Check it out, Nico.
一定要通过股骨内部
Got to go through the interior of the femur.
赞 可以让我来吗
Cool. Can I do it?
不行 我正开心呢
Nah, I'm having too much fun.
-来点音乐 点歌♥吗 -你说了算
- You’re on tunes. Any requests? - Your call.
这就对了 现在可以集中注意力了
There we go. Now I can focus.
声音有点大吧 我都无法思考了
A little loud, isn't it? I can't hear myself think.
这才是重点
That's the point.
手术是手在控制
Surgery's in the hands.
做够次数 就是肌肉记忆了
Do it enough times, it's muscle memory.
一旦被大脑左右
Start getting in your head --
就会做出错误的决定
that's when bad decisions get made.
调小声点
Hey, turn it down.
这女孩想要的只是爱
All this girl wanted was love.
她被说媒的开车撞了
She gets hit by a van driven by a matchmaker.
想想 这总归有些意义吧
I mean, come on -- it's got to mean something, yeah?
如果她注定要伤到卡在自行车上
If this girl had to get wrapped around a bike
才能找到另一半 这种相遇我不要
to find her soul mate, I give up.
只是 有时一些事发生
Yeah, no, just, - sometimes something happens
才会有另一些事发生
so something else can happen.
我不知道该怎么解释
No, I don't -- - I don't know how to explain it.
上帝行事神秘
God works in mysterious ways?
一切皆有缘由
Everything happens for a reason?
当一扇门关闭 另一扇就会打开
When one door closes, another one opens?
好吧 算了不说了
Okay, never mind.
我一定是撞到头了
I...must have hit my head or something.
抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
我感觉溺在睾丸酮里了 有这回事吗
I feel like I'm drowning in testosterone. Is that a thing?
茜茜 整个过程很快很简单
Okay, Cece, this is going to be quick and easy.
你应该不用20分钟就能出来了
You should be out for less than 20 minutes.
有问题吗
Any questions?
给我大概描绘一下你找男人的标准
Just give me broad strokes of what you're looking for in a man
这样我就能边睡觉边想这事儿了
so I can think about it while I sleep.
我没在找
I'm not really looking.
我不反对
I'm not against it.
遇到了也会接受
I'm open to the idea of something coming along,
但并没有刻意要找
but I'm not out there looking for it.
好吧 我尊重你
Okay, I respect that.
我不想上肾器官共享联合网络的名单了
And I'd like to be taken off the UNOS kidney list.
什么
What?
我觉得我们不需要
I don't feel like we need to get out here
刻意去找肾 对吧
and look for a kidney, do we?
就等着
Let's just wait
盼着有人自己挤过门缝
and hope one comes squishing through the door on its own.
请给她麻醉
Would you put her under, please?
开始用除颤器
All right, let's bring in the paddles.
-好 -快
- Okay. - Hurry.
快
Come on.
-充电200焦 -快
- Charge to 200. - Come on.
除颤器
Paddles.
离手
Clear.
再充电 360焦
Charge again, 360.
低血氧饱和信♥号♥♥
加油 贝利 挺住
Come on, Barry. Fight for it.
离手
Clear.
快点 快点 拜托
Come on, come on, come on.
低血氧饱和信♥号♥♥
我要宣布了
I'm calling it.
-不 我再努力一下 -德卢卡
- No! Let me try again. - DeLuca.
就最后一次 韦伯医生 好吗
Just one more time, Dr. Webber, please, okay?
我今天运气特别好
I'm kind of on a roll today.
充电至360焦
Charge to 360.
人已经死了 他失血过多
The man is dead. He's lost too much blood.
死亡时间 17点03分
Time of death -- 17:03.
德卢卡 我需要你帮忙告知他的妻子
DeLuca, I need your help explaining this to his wife.
没问题
Of course.
还好吗
How's it going?
还行 你呢
Good. You?
挺好的 我在海滩散了会儿步
Good. Took a walk on the beach.
在木板路上做了个按♥摩♥
I got a massage on the boardwalk.
还去坐了过山车 挺爽的
I even took a ride on that, uh, roller coaster. It was great.
我想通过在癌细胞DNA中注入自杀基因
I want to design cancer-killer cells
来制♥造♥抑癌细胞
by introducing suicide genes in the cancer cell DNA.
类似导弹免疫疗法
Like guided missile immune therapy.
我发誓我能做到
And I swear to God, I think I can do it.
我知道我正在毁掉我们的蜜月旅行
I know -- I know that I am ruining our honeymoon.
你恨我吗
Do you hate me?
乔 你已经嫁给我了
Jo, you married me.
我的人生迄今为止
In the whole history of my life,
没有什么比让你嫁给我更让我惊喜了
nothing has surprised me more than getting you to marry me.
所以 我不恨你
So, no, I don't hate you.
我只想你吃点东西 可别饿死了
I just want you to eat something so you don't die.
不管我们要多少孩子 肯定都会很聪明
However many kids we have, they're gonna be really smart.
看看这个
Look at this.
本来应该是我躺在病床上
It could have been me in that bed.
我和麦琪
Me and Maggie.
他们怎么样
How are they?
目前情况稳定
Oh, they're both fine for now.
那就好
Great. Great.
德卢卡 哥们 谢谢你
DeLuca, man, thanks.
你懂的 再次感谢
You know, again.
今天可真是疯狂
Yeah. It was a crazy day.
这几天都挺疯狂
Crazy couple days.
感觉好些了吗 德卢卡医生
You're feeling better, Dr. DeLuca?
好多了 格蕾医生 谢谢
I am, Dr. Grey. Thank you.
要是你敢欺骗我妹妹 我就要了你的命
If you ever cheat on my sister, I'll kill you.
我不管你和谁是哥们儿
I don't care who it's with.
好的
O-Okay.
-抱歉 -不好意思
- Sorry. - Oh! I'm sorry.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You all right there? - Yeah, I'm fine.
我想我们应该没见过面 我是...
I don't think we've met. I'm, uh --
不用了
No.
你了解HIPAA吗
How well do you know HIPAA?
暂时没有固定译文 国内文献译为HIPPA法案
打个比方 具体来说
Like, specifically, like, if --
如果一个人在和家人的谈话中
if one were to accidentally,
无意间泄露了
in conversation with a family member,
某位病人的生活细节
let slip a detail of -- of a patient's life
而这实际上和他们的身体状况无关
that was actually not related to their medical condition?
你觉得会导致什么后果
What do you think that would result in --
吊销医师资格证 或者...
a loss of license, or...
只是缴纳罚金
Or maybe just a fine?
今天早上我们差点被一辆该死的车撞了
We almost got hit by a freaking car this morning.
我知道
I know.
然后我被另一辆车撞了
Then I got hit by another kind of car.
你没事吧
Hey, are -- Hey, are you okay?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表