进来 我需要些成年人的帮助
Get in here. I could use some help from a grown-up.
我需要栓塞腭裂动脉
We need to embolize ?the spheno palatine artery.
好的 告诉我你需要什么
All right, tell me what you need.
试图介入到股动脉中
?Trying to access the femoral artery.
我负责右边 你负责左边
I got the right side. You take the left.
明白
Got it.
这他妈什么情况
What the hell happened?
后鼻部大量出血
Torrential posterior nose bleed.
在急诊室我试着让他的情况稳定下来
I tried to stabilize him in the ER.
填塞和导尿管都不管用 后来进行骨髓输液
Packing, Foley didn't work. I got an IO line in,
但血液根本输不进去
but the blood is barely transfusing.
-妈的 我插不进去 -我也是
- Damn it, I can't get in. ?- Me neither.
血管不行了 我得做个静脉切开术
Vessels collapsed. I'm gonna try a cutdown.
停止按压
All right, stop compressions.
得不到中枢供血 他不行了
Without central access, he's done.
停下 停下 停止按压
Hold off. Hold off. Stop compressions.
停
St--
宣布死亡吧
Ugh. Call it.
不过是流个鼻血
It was just a nosebleed.
一个能把人送进急诊室的鼻血
A nosebleed that brings a person to the ER
就不仅仅是鼻血这么简单了
is never just a nosebleed.
这是个失误
It was a mistake.
只是个失误罢了
It -- It was just a mistake.
我来搞定 你走吧 罗伊
I've got this. You can go, Roy.
罗伊宣布死亡了才能走 这是他的病人
Not until Roy calls it. His patient.
不
No.
-罗伊 -不 我只是个实习生
- Roy. - No! I'm just an intern!
这不是我的错
This isn't on me.
罗伊
Roy
你来宣布吧 主任
You're killin' it, Chief.
死亡时间 下午五点五十七分
Time of death -- 17:57.
所以这叫什么名儿来着
So, what's it called again?
经腰导尿管
Translumbar catheter.
我们只需要从你背后把管子插♥进♥去
We just go in through the back
跨过你所有坏死的中♥央♥静脉
and bypass all of your fried central veins.
这么说你又一次救了我的命
So, you saved my life again.
只是换种途径插管罢了
Just finding another way in.
既然你作为医生能想出各种新办法
Well, if you can keep finding new ways to do your job,
那我也能
so can I.
别无二话
No more questions.
但你得去购物 格蕾医生
But you are going shopping, Dr. Grey.
购物
Shopping?
大多数人都爱和我倾诉心里话
Most people love to pour their hearts out to me,
但你不是其中一员
but that's not you.
所以我不能从内心打动你
So I can't start inside out.
我得从外表上改变你
I've got to go outside in.
我希望你去买♥♥五套崭新漂亮的衣服
I want you to buy five great new outfits.
打破传统
Break the mold.
接受挑战
Take chances.
准备好做个全新的自己
Make yourself ready for something new.
你遵守诺言 我坚持治疗
You do me -- I do you.
-一言为定 -好啊
- That's the deal. - Okay...
我可以一起来
I can come.
要是你需要多个人帮你挑的话
Just, uh, in case you need an extra set of eyes.
要么我还是呆在这儿看着茜茜吧
Or I can stay here and monitor Cece.
就这么着
Do that.
凯文在麻醉恢复室安顿下来了
Kevin's all set in the PACU.
他的神经血管检查显示情况良好
His, uh, neurovascular checks look good.
好 有什么改变务必通知我
Good. Um, let me know if anything changes.
好的
Yeah.
你是打算给我和谢博德牵线搭桥吗
Hey, um, you trying to hook me up with Shepherd?
老天 我错了
Oh, God, um... that was a mistake.
向你道歉
Um, um -- I apologize.
不 我没有生你气
No, I'm not mad.
我只是很惊讶你愿意这么做
I'm just surprised you'd be into it.
你不介意我跟你妹妹
Me and your sister?
毕竟你我有那么一段过往
With our history...
我们的过往已经是历史了 安德鲁
Our history is ancient, Andrew,
我现在最不担心的就是这个
and it is the least of my worries right now.
帮我看着他的血管检查好吗
Can you just keep an eye on his vascular checks?
好的
Yeah.
我得去购物
Got to go shopping.
好的
Okay.
太好了 这里还能冲澡
Huh. Great. There's showers in here.
实习生可以用三楼那个休息室
Fellows have a lounge on three.
你这是赶我走么
You kicking me out?
没
No.
那就好
Cool.
罗伊
Roy
明天不用来了
No need to come in tomorrow.
谢谢您
Oh, thank you.
-我真需要 -我不是给你放一天的假
- I could really use -- - I'm not giving you the day off.
我是让你天天都放假
I'm giving you every day off.
-你被解雇了 -但是贝利
- You're fired. ?- But Bailey --
贝利不再是你的上司了 我是
Bailey's not your boss anymore -- I am.
-那只是个失误 -那不是个失误
- It was a mistake. - It wasn't a mistake.
那是个谎言
It was a lie.
你说过你会照看好病人
You said you'd taken care of the patient,
现在却死了个人
and now a guy is dead.
你竟然还在推卸责任
And you can't even take responsibility for it.
这说明了你不是做这行的料
Which means, you're not cut out for this line of work.
-但是 -省省吧
- But -- ?- Save it, all right?
没时间留给你为自己辩护
This isn't where you defend yourself.
现在就赶紧收拾东西
This is where you pack up your crap
给我滚蛋吧
and you get the hell out of here.
我再也不希望你
You are never setting hands
出现在这个医院治疗病人
on a patient in this hospital again.
听懂了吗
You got it?
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
-太好了 你收到我的文件了 -什么
- Oh, good. You got my stuff. ?- Huh?
我把有关电子皮肤的文件发了你
I sent you that stuff on electronic skin.
我以为你在看那个
I thought that's what you were looking at.
没 我在看预算
No, I'm looking at the budget.
克莱夫在哪里
Where's Karev?
这儿呢 你找的就是我
Right here. You're looking at her.
-我是说 -不不不 我是你唯一
- I mean... - ?No, no, no, I-I am the only Karev
该找的那个克莱夫
that you should be looking at.
我这个克莱夫让你信了医药的未来
I'm the Karev who sold you on the future of medicine,
那个你拿自己的钱投资的烂东西
the crap that you funded with your own...funds.
我们应该创造奇迹 但是
We should be making magic, and, instead,
现在看来却像个巨大的错误
it's starting to feel like a big mistake.
伙伴关系也是合伙人关系 贝利医生
A fellowship is a partnership, Dr. Bailey,
而你却没有坚持到底
and you are not holding up your end.
不是这样的 是吧
It's not, is it?
这不是合伙人关系
It's not a partnership.
你还是我的上司 我刚砸了自己的饭碗
You're still my boss. And I just lost my fellowship.
不 你说得对
No, it is. You're right.
我分神了
I've been distracted.
这对我来说有点难
It has been a little hard for me to let --
-克莱夫 -好吧
- Karev! ?- Okay. Oh.
你怎么签名同意了
What are you doing approving
这全部的购买♥♥申请
all of these requisition requests?
这不就皆大欢喜嘛
Oh, making people happy.
你以为钱哪来的
Where do you think the money is coming from?
你不能什么都答应他们
You can't say "Yes" to everything that they ask for.
其实这样做没问题
You know, it turns out you can
还在预算之内
and still be under budget.
就算加上这些开支
Look, even with these expenditures,
还是没有超过每月预算
I am under for the month.
这是季度预算 不是每月预算
That's the quarter, not the month.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表