So far, we've found four potential donors.
在华盛顿州吗
In...Washington?
在全世界
In the world.
天啊
Oh, my God.
所以他的病只会越来越重吗
So he's just gonna get sicker?
我们会尽一切所能
Well, we're going to do everything we can
在不输血的情况下 治疗他的贫血
to correct his anemia without transfusing him --
我们会找到血液的
We'll find the blood.
克莱夫医生
Dr. Karev --
在最终找到之前 我们不会停止努力
We're not gonna stop until we find it.
他不想告诉我们哪里出了问题 但他说了
He didn't want to tell us what was wrong, but he did,
现在我们绝不会放弃治好他 好吗
and now we're not gonna give up until we fix him, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
林
你现在应该回趟家
-这是扣除花费后的吗 -是的
- Is that after expenses? - Yep.
你看到他们是怎样将每个部门分开了吗
And did you see the way they separated the departments
用不同的列
with the columns?
用不同的表头
With the headings?
这非常好
Oh. That's very nice.
他让实习医生做的这些吗
He had the interns do all of this?
是啊
Mm-hmm.
这很有巧思
It's ingenious.
对吧
Right?
克莱夫做了件比我们厉害的事
Karev did something better than us.
绝对不能让他知道
And he can never know.
你挽救了这个病例
You saved the case.
-不客气 -我不是在感谢你
- You're welcome. - I wasn't saying thank you.
所以还要接着骂我吗
So, just more name-calling, then?
欧文 我爱你
Owen. I love you.
我骂你是因为必须有人这样做
I call you names because someone has to.
必须有人告诉你真♥相♥
Someone has to tell you the truth.
真♥相♥就是我是个傻瓜
Oh, the truth that I'm an idiot?
真♥相♥是你需要帮助
That you need help.
你为迦勒做的事 你也同样需要为自己做
That you need to do for yourself what you just did for Caleb.
你需要找到能完全治愈的方法
You need to find a -- a way to heal enough
让你相信自己这辈子
to believe that you are worthy
值得拥有快乐 幸福和安逸
of joy and happiness and ease in this life.
因为你确实值得 但是不知为何
Because you are. But somehow --
我在想可能是由于创伤
I'm thinking because of trauma --
我在想可能是由于战争
I'm thinking because of war
痛苦 丑陋 创伤后应激障碍
and pain and ugliness and PTSD --
不知为何 你开始相信
somehow, you've come to believe
你不配拥有那些
that you aren't deserving of those things,
所以你一直选择了最艰难的路
so you keep making the hardest possible choices!
梅根 很抱歉我们不可能都完美无缺
Y'know, Megan, I'm sorry we can't all be perfect.
我们不可能都像你和里格斯
We can't all be you and Riggs.
欧文 住口 我说真的
Owen. Shut up. Seriously.
我每周见一次心理治疗师
I see a talk therapist once a week,
我每周见一次躯体创伤后应激障碍专家
I see a somatic PTSD specialist once a week.
里格斯和我每周见一次婚姻治疗师
Riggs and I see a couples therapist once a week
因为我想在余下的生命中尽可能过得幸福
because I want to be as happy as I can for the life I have left.
你不想吗
Don't you?
-我已经做了治疗 梅根 -还不够
- I've done therapy, Megan. - Not enough!
什么时候开始你成了权威专家
Since when are you an authority --
你去了德国 你告诉泰迪你爱她
You went to Germany, and you told Teddy that you loved her,
然后告诉她24小时前
and then revealed that, 24 hours previously,
你和你的前妻上了床
you had been in bed with your ex-wife,
所以她把你赶了出来
so she kicked you out.
你怎么可以不去找间宾馆住下来
How do you not go and get a hotel room
然后在接下来的每一天继续尝试呢
and try again the next day and the next day and the next?
你怎么能回到美国
How do you go back to the States
和你的前妻回到床上
and get back in bed with your ex-wife
收养了一个宝宝和青少年瘾君子
and have a foster baby and a teenage addict?!
欧文 你的状况不妙
Owen, you're not well.
花些工夫把问题解决
Do the work to fix it.
他们说不论疾病与健康
In sickness and in health, they say.
好吗
Okay?
这听起来多么不可改变 多富有约束力
That sounds so final, so binding.
但这只意味着你必须不离不弃
But it just means you have to be there.
你必须真心想要不离不弃
You have to really want to be there.
不管迎接你的是什么
For whatever's coming.
你完全应该...
You definitely should...
而我们不知道会如何
And we don't know.
可能一切都会如我们期待的那样顺利
It could all pan out the way we want...
按照原定的计划发展
the way it's supposed to be.
我们还要点冰
We need more ice.
你那条短♥信♥吓坏我了
You scared the crap out of me with that text.
不好意思
I'm sorry about that.
她现在看起来还好
Well... she looks fine now.
她并不好
She's not.
我以前见过她状态不好 但从来没有像这样
I've seen her in rough shape before, but never like this.
我想要帮忙 不知道怎么帮
I want to help. I don't know how.
也可能会无比糟糕
Or it could be so much worse.
实习医生格蕾
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表