可总有电梯会下坠
These things plummet all the time.
那是电影里演的 现实生活中不会
In movies, not in buildings.
你怎么知道
Do you know that?
电梯里有特殊的制动装置一类
There's special brakes and things.
你怎么知道
How... How do you know that?
我不知道 我瞎编的
I don't know that! I made it up.
如果你想用一些胡编乱造的场景
'Cause if our brains are determined to scare us to death
在医院这种攸关生死的地方
with made-up scenarios where everyone we care about dies
用变成蕃茄酱这种屁话来吓死我们
and we are turned into tomato sauce,
那为什么不能说一些可以缓解压力
then why can't they also make us feel good
让人轻松点的话题呢
about made-up good things?
比方说有液压空气制动器
Like, uh, hydraulic air brakes.
不要再给她挤压空气了
And stop inflating that woman!
如果我们还可以活下来呢
What if we, uh...we all breathe together?
对不对
Okay?
我们来试试
Should, uh... Should we do that?
吸气
In.
呼气
And out.
再吸气
In.
再呼气
And out.
我确实打算告诉你
I was gonna tell you sooner.
我刚到的那天就打算告诉你
I was gonna tell you the night that I got here,
但是你已经有家庭了
but you had already started a family.
- 真是神速啊 - 真好
- In record time.- Nice.
怎么 我说的不对吗
Well, is it not true?
有点恶言恶语
It was a little snarky.
围心减压
Decompressing the pericardium.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我确实有点着急 你说的没错
I-I-It was a little snarky. You're right.
- 这属于抓斗 - 嗯
- This is a clamshell.- Mm-hmm.
没错 就是彻底的抓
Yes, it is a total clam...
- 那是肌肉群吗 - 看不到
- Is that like a cluster- I can't see where
出血口在哪里
the bleeding is coming from.
切口 我们要做一个抓斗式切口
Yeah, the incision...we do a clamshell incision.
- 才能看清楚里面 - 好吧
- We need more visibility.- Right.
没错 我知道
Yes. I knew that.
我可是在这方面很专业的人
I've just been very specialized for a very long time.
这也就是意味着我们
It basically means we, uh,
我们需要像汽车发动机一样按压他的胸腔
pop his chest like the hood of a car.
好了 欧文 拿过来手术刀
All right, Owen, uh, grab the scalpel...
- 我们做右边的胸廓切开术 - 好
- we'll do the right thoracotomy.- Yep.
我们要找工具敲开胸骨
We're gonna need to findsomething to crack that sternum.
我正在想办法 我会搞定的
Yeah, I'm thinkingI'll, uh, figure it out.
所以卡特丽娜和我父亲留在一起
And so Carina stayed back with my father,
我和我妈妈搬来这里了
and I moved out here with my mom.
你妈妈为什么要离开
Why did your mom leave?
我 我爸爸
I... My dad is, uh...
当时在意大利是个有名的外科医生
was a pretty famous surgeonback in Italy.
哇哦
Wow.
不知道有这样的
I wouldn't know anything
明星医生父母是种什么感觉
about having famous surgeon parents.
当然了
You wouldn't.
你妈妈得的是奖项
Your mom got awards.
我爸爸得到的都是债务
My dad got... acquittals.
我从没跟人讲起过他
I've never really told anyone about him.
如果你想的话就尽管讲啊
Oh, well... you can if you want to.
我觉得不用讲
I don't think that I do.
我是说 你想说可以说出来
I mean, I just meant thatyou could if you wanted to
但我不会把这个故事说出去
and it wouldn't leave this room.
因为我觉得我们可能出不去了
Because I don't think we're ever leaving this room.
我爸爸有精神疾病
_
他特别疯狂的时期 为七名患者做了手术
_
不吃不喝 也不休息
_
因为他死了四个人
_
但是因为有钱有朋友
_
所以那次也并没有后果
_
但是
But he's also the man
他骑摩托车带我兜风
who took me on the back of his motorbike
教我踢足球
and taught me how to kick a soccer ball,
教我认星星的名字
taught me the names of the stars.
所以感情很复杂
So, it's complicated.
好了 我说出来了
There. I told somebody.
谢谢你
Thanks.
你真觉得上面有逃生门吗
Do you really think there's a trap door up there?
呃
Uh...
我就是来这避避风头
I just came in here to get out of the wind.
- 我也是 - 我也是
- Same.- Same.
我该回里面去了
Well, I should get back in there.
你们俩也赶紧回医院吧
And you should get back in there, too!
赶紧的
Now!
- 嗯 - 好的先生
- Yep.- Yes, sir.
完事
Done.
好了 现在要怎么打开胸骨
All right. How are we gonna crack the sternum?
我来吧 我们得解开心脏检测仪
I got that. We're gonna lose that heart monitor.
- 为什么 - 为什么
- Why?- Why?
一般来说为了
To crack the sternum,
打开胸骨 我会使用莱卜思凯手术刀
I usually use a Lebsche knife
然后用重物敲击
and hit it with a mallet.
但我们这两样都没有 这个里面的电池够重
But we don't have either,and that battery
可以拿来进行敲击
is heavy enough to use as a mallet.
那莱卜思凯手术刀呢
And the Lebsche knife?
我把这个拔♥出♥来♥的时候
I'm gonna need you to put pressure right there
- 需要你们施加压力 - 你要用车牌照啊
- when I pull this out.- You're gonna use the license plate?
好玩 真厉害 亨特
Fun. Great idea, Hunt.
准备好了
Okay. Ready?
1 2 3
1... 2... 3!
好了
Okay.
所以你说
So, what did you mean...
你说那个
What did you mean when you said
“没人要你干嘛”是什么意思
"Nobody wants me to do anything"?
你觉得我们要不还是
Do you think maybe
回头再聊这个 比较好吧
we might want to wait to talkabout that until we're...
别啊 我也
No, no. I'm - I'm...
我也想知道
I'm interested, too.
他是要现在做出选择吗 还是
Is he supposed to choose now or...?
不是不是
No! No, no, no.
没有什么选择要做
There... There is no choice.
欧文 咱俩是没戏了
Owen, you and I are off the table.
所以你和艾米莉亚随便 你怎么都行
So you and Amelia can just...be whatever you want.
谢了哦
Hey, thanks.
但我会留在西雅图
But I am gonna stay in Seattle.
我的孩子值得父母双全
I mean, my child deserves two parents,
我也需要我的朋友
and I deserve my friend.
你可以就跟艾米莉亚好啊
And so you can stay with Amelia.
艾米莉亚就在你旁边呢
Who is right here.
- 好了 准备好了吗 -嗯
- Okay. You ready to go?- Yes.
我天啊
Oh, God! Wow.
真棒
Great.
- 好了 - 给你
- Okay.- Here you go.
- 准备好了 - 准备好
- Ready?- Get ready.
1 2 3
1, 2, 3.
好了
All right.
还是脑部手术好一点啊
Oh, I love brain surgery.
好了 左侧心脏看着不错
Okay. All right,the left heart looks good.
有的时候 这里面感觉就一小勺那么多的血
Sometimes, there's onlylike a teaspoon of blood.
我就觉得 如果我能三个月不吸毒
I feel like, if I canget clean for like three months,
我就能控制住了 你知道吗
then I can get itunder control, you know?
然后把里奥接回来 好好生活
Get Leo back.Just sort of get my life back.
贝蒂 一步一步来
Betty, just take it one day at a time,
而且永远不要有一种你已经好了的错觉
and don't ever make the mistakeof thinking you're cured.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表