格蕾·斯隆
纪念医院
手术室里有条隐藏的分界线
There's an invisible line in the O.R.
盥洗 穿手术服 戴上手套
You scrub, you gown, you glove,
然后进入无菌区
and you approach the sterile field.
我来付吧
I'll get that.
请给我来一大杯美式咖啡
And a large Americano for me, please.
-我可以自己付钱买♥♥咖啡 -我知道
- I can pay for my own coffee. ?- I know.
但既然你不让我跟你约会
But since you won't let me take you on an actual date...
还没呢 我得先跟麦琪谈谈
Yet. I just have to speak to Maggie first.
我告诉过你 她不在乎
I told you -- she doesn't care.
今晚和我出去吧
Come out with me tonight.
我知道有个看联合湖的好地方
I know this great spot with a view of Lake Union.
谢谢你的咖啡
Thanks for the coffee.
这是很重要的界限
It's an important boundary.
可以保护病人和你
It's there to protect the patient and you.
我知道不能永远住在酒店里
I realize that I can't live out of a hotel forever,
但我肯定会想念酒店自助餐的培根
but I would really miss the bacon on the buffet.
超凡脆滑
Otherworldly crispiness.
-我不知道他们是怎么做到的 -丹麦人
- I don't know how they do it. - ?Mmm, the Danishes.
可能因为荷尔蒙的原因 只要一提到
Maybe it's the hormones, but just mentioning
-丹麦这个词就让我 -怎么
- the word "Danish" Just gets me... - ?What?
饿了
Hungry.
我们应该试下客房♥服务
Well, we should try room service some time.
-客房♥服务 - 我 我提供的哦
- Oh, room service? - My -My -- My treat.
没有那条线
Without that line...
-嘿 -嘿 -嗨
-Hey. -Hey. -Hi.
很多事都会出错
...about a million things can go wrong.
汤姆和我刚发现我们
Uh, uh, Tom and I just realized that we're, uh --
-我们住同一家酒店 -是的
- we're staying at the same hotel. - ?Yeah.
哇 真是…
Oh, wow, that's...
-太方便了 -是啊
- Convenient. - ?Yeah.
对哦
Right. ?
我得去跟进
I have to go follow up on a --
一个病人昨晚住院情况
a patient, um, from last night.
你今天是在急诊部吧
So, you're gonna cover the pit?
我把利奥放下后就过去
Yeah, yeah, I'll be there after I drop Leo.
-太好了 -好的
- Great. - Okay.
有趣的是如此重要的事
Funny that something so important...
却看不见
...is completely invisible.
为什么我们每天都在拯救生命
How is it we spend every day saving lives
却不能让一株简单的室内植物存活
and we can't keep a stupid houseplant alive?
我们只需要找那种
Mnh-mnh. We just need a plant
不需要阳光和水的植物
that doesn't need sunlight or water.
什么时候挂上去的
When did that happen?
拜托 我很讨厌那种东西
Oh, come on. I hate that thing.
我笑得好奇怪
I smile weird.
你没有呀
No, you don't.
你的笑英俊又自信
You smile handsome and confident
还笑出了成就感
and accomplished.
阿历克斯 想想你开始的地方
And, Alex, think about where you started,
看你走了多远
how far you've come.
曾经的你流浪在不同寄养家庭
W-When you were bouncing around foster homes,
努力让你弟弟妹妹活着
trying to keep your brother and sister alive,
你想过长大后
did you ever think that you would grow up
能做外科主任吗
to be Chief of Surgery?
这是值得庆祝的
This is something to celebrate.
来 靠近它 我给你妈发张照片过去
Here, get beside it. I'm gonna take a picture for your mom.
-拜托 乔 -站到照片旁边
- Come on, Jo. - Get beside the picture.
好了 准备好了吗
Okay, ready?
完美
Perfect.
我要把它框起来
I'm gonna frame it.
比室内盆栽好多了
This is so much better than a houseplant.
-嘿 主任 -再次感谢您的早餐
- Hey, Chief! - Thanks for the breakfast again!
哦 不用客气
Oh, yeah, no problem.
他最好了
He's the best.
你给他们提供早餐了
Um, hey, there was a breakfast?
是的 只是给实习医生的
Yeah, yeah, it was just something with the interns.
每周一次
I do it once a week.
咖啡 百吉饼
Uh, coffee, bagels.
能提高工作积极性之类的
It's, uh -- it helps with morale and stuff.
你还要休息多久
How much longer is the sabbatical?
两个月
Two months.
的事
And stuff.
嘿 跟哈瑞特打招呼
Hey. Say "Hi" to Harriet.
你记得利奥吧
You remember Leo.
我们昨天把弗洛普西兔子落在妈妈家了
We left Flopsy at Mom's yesterday,
今天早上过得是相当有趣呢
so it was a super fun morning.
弗洛普西兔子
Flopsy?
-是的 她的兔子 -啊
- Yeah, that's her stuffed bunny. - ?Ah.
利奥以后会依赖一些东西的
There's gonna come a time when Leo becomes
没有它就睡不着
so attached to something, he can't sleep without it.
记得一定要多买♥♥一件
Buy two of those things.
10岁左右就会
Maybe 10.
-嘿 -好的 嘿
- Hey. - Okay. Hey.
康复打电♥话♥了 贝蒂逃跑了
Rehab called. Betty ran away.
什么 好吧 我们该怎么办
What? Okay, what do we do?
我 我让汤姆替我
I-I got Tom to cover my service.
我回家看看 再打电♥话♥给她的朋友
I can go to the house. I'll call her friends.
有个病人 我去跟泰迪
I've got a trauma. Um, I'll get Teddy --
不 不 不 去忙病人的事吧
No, no, no, Take the trauma.
如果每次我们俩都不上班的话
Well, if we both leave work every time --
把利奥给我
Just give me Leo.
我会把他送到日托所
I will check him into daycare.
我觉得贝蒂这件事
I think this thing with Betty
不是短跑而是马拉松
is more a marathon than a sprint, you know?
好吧 你确定吗
Okay. You sure?
-我确定 去吧 -好的
- I'm sure. Go. - Okay.
泰米·贝奇尼请到理疗中心
Tami Bercini to Physical Therapy.
嘿
Hey.
我能和你聊聊吗
Can I speak to you?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
我想去约会
So, I was thinking about going on a date.
和
With...
安德鲁·德卢卡
Andrew DeLuca.
茜茜喜欢他
Cece liked him.
如果你不高兴 我就不
And if you're mad, then I don't...
为什么我会生气
Why would I be mad?
我很生你的气
I am so mad at you.
-为什么 -你放林肯鸽子
- Why? - ?You stood up Link.
我道歉了 他也接受了
Well, I apologized, and he accepted.
因为他是个好人
Yeah, 'cause he's a great guy!
我受不了每个人都在生我的气
?I can't take everybody being mad at me.
我 干啥
?I -- What?
我今天跟你
I'm on your service.
我们能聊聊吗
So we'll talk?
可以
Yeah. Uh-huh.
好的
Okay.
关于什么
A-about what?
首先 金伯利·汤普森
First up, Kimberly Thompson.
天哪 我一看到那个名字
Oh, my God, I saw that name.
就让我浑身发麻
It gave me chills.
我和金伯利·汤普森一起上的医学院
I went to med school with a Kimberly Thompson
我受不了
I could not stand,
她让每个人都叫她
but she made everyone call her --
琪琪
Kiki!
真的是你
It's really you.
真不敢相信真的是你
I cannot believe it is really you.
我也是
Me neither.
你看起来和以前一模一样
You look exactly how I remember you.
只是 少了牙套
Minus the braces, of course.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表