你说过会找到血源
You told me you would find the blood.
你说过会治好他的
You told me you would fix him.
你说过不会放弃他的
You told me you wouldn't give up!
高压舱
Hyperbaric chamber.
阿尔特曼 等等
Altman, wait.
推一张轮床来
Get a gurney.
高压舱
Hyperbaric chamber.
那是什么
What's that?
这是一个富氧的环境
It's an oxygen-rich environment.
它能让更多的氧气进入他的器官
It allows more oxygen to get to his organs.
这样可以为我们争取一些时间 对吧
It could buy us some time, right?
对的 做吧 去做吧
Yes. Do it. Do it.
阿尔特曼医生
Dr. Altman!
是凯丽·唐纳利
It's Kari Donnelly.
她的CT结果出来了 很糟糕
Her CT is back. It's bad.
你可以吗
You got this?
可以
Yeah. Okay.
好吧 我们走吧
All right, let's go.
好的
Okay.
我知道很疼
I know.
我帐篷里有冰袋和药膏
I got an ice pack for you in the tent and some ointment.
我特别招虫子
Bugs find me.
它们
You know, they just --
它们能闻到我的恐惧 然后攻击我
they smell my fear, and they target me.
好吧
Okay.
你知道这是基因决定的吗
You know it's genetic?
你知道吗
Did you know that?
确实有基因标记
That there are actually genetic markers
来决定你是否招虫子喜欢
that determine whether a bug likes to bite you?
我有这些标记基因 所以
I have those markers, which, you know,
也许我们只是把这些归咎于基因
I mean, maybe we just chalk this up to genetics.
好的 我要...
All right. Well, I'm gonna...
用手♥机♥查查这附近的虫子
...look up the insects in this area on my phone.
也许我们
I mean, maybe we -- we just --
我们就顺其自然 让我做自己
we let it be okay that I am who I am, and...
好了 好了
All right, all right.
然后你做你自己
...you are who you are?
也许我们不用
And, um, maybe we don't --
不用试图喜欢对方中意的东西
we don't need to -- to try to like what the other likes?
好吧
Okay.
因为我喜欢填字游戏
You know, because I like crossword puzzles,
但我永远也不会强迫你去做填字游戏
and I would never force you to do a crossword puzzle
因为你可能会不喜欢
because you would hate that.
麦琪 我觉得你需要和医院联♥系♥一下
Maggie, you need to, uh -- you need to call the hospital.
我以为我们不用手♥机♥呢
I thought we were unplugging.
麦琪
Maggie.
阿历克斯
格斯快不行了
紧急情况
让皮尔斯给我回电
你那有信♥号♥♥吗 让她给我回电
天呐 是格斯
Oh, my God. Gus.
我们得回去了
We have to go.
好的 我会收拾这些
Yep. I'm on it.
凯丽 你的扫描结果出来了
Kari, your CT came back,
结果显示你有一处肺腔损伤
and it shows that you have a cavitary lesion,
我认为这处损伤导致了你的感染
which I think is the source of your infection.
我很抱歉 我们需要动手术
But I'm sorry -- we are gonna have to go in surgically
来移除你的一片肺叶
and remove one of the lobes of your lung.
手术安全吗
Is that safe?
我们不应该等等看干细胞是否有效吗
Sh-Shouldn't we wait to see if the stem cells worked?
如果我们继续等 她可能会得败血症
If we wait, she could get septic.
所以无论如何我们都完蛋了
So we're screwed either way.
托比 亲爱的
Toby. Honey.
生活中的风险无处不在
There's no living without risk.
你应该比我更了解
You know that better than I do.
两年以前
Up until two years ago,
我♥干♥着一份自己恨到不行的无聊工作
I had that boring job I hated so much
以至于每天午餐时我都坐在车里哭
I'd cry in my car every day at lunch,
但我因为恐惧而不敢辞职
but I was too scared to quit.
然后你回家了 跟我说
And then you came home and you said,
"妈妈 我不是女人
"Mom, I'm not a woman.
也不是男人
And I'm not a man.
我两者皆是
I'm both.
我爱你 但我不在乎你接不接受"
And I love you, but I don't care if you like it or not."
我才意识到自己花了多长时间生活在恐惧中
And I realized how much of my life I've lived in fear
而你 我的孩子 我生养的
while you, my child, who I made,
却过着最真实最纯粹的生活
was living your truest, most authentic life.
你的勇气是我开始活出真我的原因
Your bravery is the reason I started really living,
而在过去的两周里我一点也不
and not once in these last two weeks
怀念那种安全的生活
have I missed that safe life.
一点也不
Not once.
我能真正地活着 是因为你 托比
I got to live because of you, Toby.
因为你教会我要全力以赴 对吗
Because you taught me that we have to throw ourselves in, right?
全力以赴
All in.
全力以赴
All in.
好的 那么
Okay, then.
我们做手术吧
Let's do the surgery.
好
Okay.
全力以赴
All in.
阿尔特曼去给凯丽做肺叶切除了
Altman took Kari in for a lobectomy.
她当然会了 因为今天就是这样的一天
Of course she did because this is just one of those days.
我想留下但是利奥感冒了
I would stay, but Leo, uh, has a cold
欧文去拯救别人了
and Owen is on some rescue mission,
所以我要送利奥回家
so I'm gonna take him home.
回家
Home?
是啊 回欧文家
Yeah. To Owen's house.
这是你的过去还是未来
Is this your past or your future?
什么
What?
欧文和利奥
Owen and Leo.
因为我能接受
Because I was okay with the whole
"我们只是玩玩 只是为了减少痛苦"的说辞
"This isn't a real thing, it's just pain management" scenario
不过最近我开始觉得这是段认真的感情
right up until this started to feel like a real thing for me.
但你在你家人面前遮掩我
But you hide me from your family.
而且仍然和欧文玩过家家
You're still playing house with Owen.
所以我想问 你想要什么
So I'm saying, what do you want?
你也是认真的吗
Is this real for you, too?
因为如果不是 我需要知道
'Cause if not, I need to know.
在我要照顾一个生病宝宝的时候吗
Like right this minute while I'm taking care of a sick baby?
我不只是期待生活中的美好 艾米莉娅
I don't just...expect the best out of life, Amelia.
我尽全力使之实现
I-I do what I can to help the best come along,
所以我不会让自己陷入一个
so I'm not inclined to hang around in a situation
我明知会以痛苦收尾的情形
which I know will for sure end in pain
因为我已经历过足够多痛苦了
because I've -- I've had enough pain.
所以 不
So, no.
不是此时此刻 但很快
Not this minute, but soon.
我会通知你凯丽的情况
I'll keep you posted on Kari.
所以 无论如何
So, anyway,
咱们看看她怎么想 好吗
let's just see where she is, okay?
我需要和贝利谈谈
I need to talk to Bailey.
我要是你就不会那么做
I would not do that.
他们一整天都在那里解决一些
They've been in there all day dealing with some kind of --
闹剧
Drama.
好吧 不管有多麻烦都可以等
Okay, well, whatever drama it is can wait.
我需要和她谈谈
I need to speak to her.
不 不 不 我可以等
No, no, no. I-I can wait.
我可以等她搞定了再告诉她
I can wait until she's done, and then I can fill her in.
如果你和阿历克斯谈 我就和贝利谈
If you talk to Alex, I'll talk to Bailey.
安德鲁 你能陪着乔吗
Andrew, can you, uh, stay with Jo, please?
能 当然
Yeah, of course.
好 别离开她身边 这很重要
Okay. Don't leave her side. It's important.
好的
Okay.
安吉米医生 分机2107号♥呼叫
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表