A child is dead!
你辜负了他
You failed him!
你觉得杰森的葬礼之后我没有生活在这种悔恨中吗
And you think I haven't felt that every day since Jason's funeral?
看到他妈妈脸上的表情 我决定不当医生了
When I saw the look on his mother's face, I left medicine.
一年来 我只相信自己能修好自行车
For a year, I only trusted myself to fix bikes.
我放弃了
I quit.
但然后我疯了
But, then, I got mad.
因为 我失败了 就像我们都失败过一样
Because, yeah, I failed, the same way we've all failed.
我们违反了第一条规则 不伤害任何人
We blew the first rule -- do no harm.
但他需要术后立即服用这些药物
But he needed those drugs immediately post-op,
而那正是他该停止服药的时候
and that's where it should've stopped.
我应该警告他和他母亲成瘾的危险
I should've warned him and his mother about the dangers of dependency.
我应该去找他的医生跟进情况
I-I should've followed up with his GP.
医疗系统有缺陷
The system is broken,
我尽了一切努力来补救
and I'm doing everything I can to try to fix it.
你刚才还说我错过了精彩的部分
So you're saying I missed the good part.
我是为了杰森好
I'm trying to make it right for Jason.
你是为了贝蒂好
You're trying to make it right for Betty.
我们不应该为了这事吵架
Maybe we don't have to fight about this.
我们应该共同对抗毒瘾才对
M-Maybe we could fight this thing together,
就像蝙蝠侠和
like Batman and...
蝙蝠侠
...Batman.
好吧
Okay.
你还想打我吗
You still want to hit me?
我没有
No.
因为刚刚有一阵子你好像很想打我
Because, for a minute there, it looked like you wanted to hit me.
我比较容易炸毛暴走 会很吓人
I got a bit of a hair trigger. It can be scary.
对不起 我这两天很不在状态
I'm sorry. I've...been in a weird place these days.
我能接受不在状态
Well, I can roll with weird.
想去吃晚饭吗
Want to get some dinner?
想
Yeah.
不想
No.
"即使你能做到 也并不意味着你该去做"
"Just because you can doesn't mean you should."
这是妈妈会告诫孩子的话语
It's the kind of advice a mother gives a kid.
我 我感觉我在
I -- I feel like I'm...
占你便宜
like I'm taking advantage.
为什么
Why?
因为你不在状态
Because you're in a "Place."
但我觉得你实在太漂亮了
And I think you're insanely pretty.
不过 我母亲肯定会第一个告诉你
But, as my mother would be the first to tell you...
她从没遵守过
she never followed it.
彼此彼此
The feeling is mutual.
我们不会有进一步发展的
This...isn't going anywhere.
这只是替代性止痛方法
This is just...alternative pain relief.
我正好能用上点
I could use some of that.
这给她惹了不少麻烦
It got her in a lot of trouble.
也让她赢得了各种奖项
It also won her awards.
你今天创造了一条美男鱼
You made a merman today.
是啊
I kind of did.
说真的我认为罗非鱼能完全治好烧伤
Honestly, I think the tilapia's gonna do the whole job.
比皮肤活性细胞移植再生技术更经济而且效果更佳
It's cheaper and better than the spray-on skin.
所以当我在电视上讲述自己的趣味身世
So, when I was on television being a human-interest story...
非常性感的趣味身世
A very sexy human-interest story.
当我在电视上讲述自己
While I was on television talking about myself...
我在想办法花最少的钱
I was figuring out a way to possibly heal burn victims
治好世界上的烧伤患者
around the globe for just pennies.
这是你说过的最性感的话
That is the sexiest thing you've ever said.
不再做任何采访了
No more press.
我受够那些媒体了
I'm done with the press.
我要做出比美男鱼更赞的事情
I'm gonna make something even better than mermen.
是吗
Oh yeah?
这么说你喜欢比赛
So you like competition?
你不喜欢吗
Don't you?
我造了一条美男鱼
I made a merman.
正因如此才能打破记录
That's how records are broken,
人类才能踏上了月球
how moons are stepped on,
疾病才得以治愈
diseases are cured...
因为有人敢于尝试
...by people who are willing to try.
我们称这些人为革新者
We call these people innovators,
无畏无惧 天赋英才
fearless, genius.
小羊怎么了
What happened to the lamb?
我爸安排一切转移回意大利
My father's arranging transport back to Italy.
我们也埋怨他们鲁莽
We call them reckless...
轻率 危险
...thoughtless, dangerous...
说吧 说"我早就告诉过你"
Go ahead. Say "I told you so."
我没想这么说
I wouldn't want to.
你竟然认为我会那么说真是太伤人了
And it kind of bugs me that you think I would.
对不起
I'm...sorry.
我 我现在还是一个人待着比较好
I just -- I-I shouldn't be around people right now.
我
I...
-有什么要帮忙的尽管告诉我 -谢谢
- Well, just let me know if you need anything. - Thanks.
很难确认我们到底属于哪类人
It's hard to know which one we are.
你真的能找到我母亲吗
Can you really find my mother?
是的 你真的希望我去找吗
Yes. Do you really want me to?
很难确定我们的革新是否只是一场疯狂
It's hard to know if what we're doing is just crazy...
是的
Yes.
太好了
Good.
我实在是忍♥不住
I couldn't help myself.
搜索结果
薇琪·罗亭
宾夕法尼亚州匹兹堡
她住在匹兹堡
She lives in Pittsburgh.
她叫薇琪
Her name is Vicki.
亦或能改变一切
...or if it's going to change everything.
实习医生格蕾
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表